Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:22:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Banking Question  (Read 17860 times)
Friscokid
Private

« on: July 30, 2009, 07:16:13 AM »

I don't think I am getting my 1% interest.  hmmm
I'm at level 5 banking.
Example:
Logged Off at 15:36 (IO time) leaving 24 Gold in capital.
Logged Back on at 2:08 (IO time) and found 15085 Gold in capital.
Population Max has been reached and production is at 1434 Gold per hour.
As far as I understand Banking, interest is applied to capital total after first logon after 0:00
Per my calculations 15085 is just the regular Gold production for the elapse time (10:31 x 1434).
Per my calculations I should've found about 15256 Gold in my capital.
Are my calculations correct? If so, why didn't I get interest?

At my current Capital level interest is not much,
but at least something for all the Gold invested in getting to Banking 5.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 05:08:29 AM by Friscokid » Logged
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 15:31:30 PM »

lol, you complain about 1% interest...... Do you have troops in the field? Are you the alliance leader? Are you the treasurer? all of those things take gold away from your capital. I had level 20 banking in realm 9 last era, 15% INTEREST, NOW THATS SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. I never had problems though, maybe because i never kept gold at home. seems like you would make a good bank for a warrior like me.......... what realm do you play in? *hihi*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 22:15:32 PM »

lol, you complain about 1% interest...... Do you have troops in the field? Are you the alliance leader? Are you the treasurer? all of those things take gold away from your capital. I had level 20 banking in realm 9 last era, 15% INTEREST, NOW THATS SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. I never had problems though, maybe because i never kept gold at home. seems like you would make a good bank for a warrior like me.......... what realm do you play in? *hihi*

Being leader or treasurer doesn't take gold away from you  it just generates 10% of resourses in gold to the alliance treasury but it doesn't take em away it's just added.*crazy* And the banking gives you the interest at 00:00 Try to be logged in at that hour and notice how you'll get the Cash $$  *ok*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 02:11:37 AM »

Being leader or treasurer doesn't take gold away from you  it just generates 10% of resourses in gold to the alliance treasury but it doesn't take em away it's just added.*crazy* And the banking gives you the interest at 00:00 Try to be logged in at that hour and notice how you'll get the Cash $$  *ok*
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* have you ever been a leader or a treasurer? the money is TAKEN from you and generated into the treasury lol.
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 03:35:56 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* have you ever been a leader or a treasurer? the money is TAKEN from you and generated into the treasury lol.
nope. money is not taken from leader's or treasurer's cash. is generated from "realm bank reserves".

banking interest is calculated when you first time login after midnight. if you dont login 3 days then when you first time login interest is calculated from gold which you have in login moment and is calculated for every day 8)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 04:24:56 AM »

Money is not taken from your empire to the treasury pal, It just adds what you are gaining without loosing money FROM YOUR EMPIRE !!  *xxx* Take this as a consolation prize for you  *rose*

banking interest is calculated when you first time login after midnight. if you dont login 3 days then when you first time login interest is calculated from gold which you have in login moment and is calculated for every day 8)

As i said:  ¨Try to be logged in at that hour and notice how you'll get the Cash $$  *ok*¨ I just forgot the part where you have to log in again  *cry*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Friscokid
Private

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 05:30:46 AM »

blackdeath, HRdevil, & chegewara thanks for input.

blackdeath, I'm not really complaining, but making observation, b/c if interest not working for me, it might not be working for other players. In past eras I have 'trusted' game to give me correct interest, b/c too many variables to determine what interest I should be getting, but in this instance I have no Gold "going out" & population not growing, so it should be easy for me to determine if I am getting my fair return for my investment. However, if I don't get 1%, why keep 'wasting' gold on Banking if it is not working.

HRdevil, I considered your suggestion, yet, if interest is calculated at 0:00 wheather you are logged in or not, I still  should've found more Gold than what I did when I logged on. As stated in my original question, all I found was just 'straight' hours x Gold production and not a single coin more.

chegewara, base on your comment, it seems you agree that I should've 'found' about 15256 in my capital, and not just 15085 like I did; therefore, there might be a bug in the Banking feature, or do you see a mistake in my calculations?

Other thoughts anybody?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 05:39:29 AM by Friscokid » Logged
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 09:25:01 AM »

The bank interest won't be generated unless you have some room in the fortress(that is room for resources).
smruti
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 11:04:18 AM »

u mean cashier  *hahaha*
Friscokid
Private

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 03:50:53 AM »

Krum, thanks for information...

but, you got me. I thought fortress had unlimited capacity.

Is depot capacity = fortress capacity?

If so, to maximize Banking interest, leave Gold on 'field' and depot empty?
smruti
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 04:14:43 AM »

Krum, thanks for information...

but, you got me. I thought fortress had unlimited capacity.

Is depot capacity = fortress capacity?

If so, to maximize Banking interest, leave Gold on 'field' and depot empty?
no different lvl fort has diff capacity...
depo capacity can never be equal to fort capacity...
gold has to in field in capital.....

i hv i question >> @ krum/tiger : shouldnt be the gold capacity of any level fort increase with each level of military architecture (as it increase the capacity of garrison inside fort)??
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 11:38:45 AM »

no different lvl fort has diff capacity...
depo capacity can never be equal to fort capacity...
gold has to in field in capital.....

i hv i question >> @ krum/tiger : shouldnt be the gold capacity of any level fort increase with each level of military architecture (as it increase the capacity of garrison inside fort)??
Nope, forts have fixed capacities and they dont increase with any research.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
smruti
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 14:50:13 PM »

Nope, forts have fixed capacities and they dont increase with any research.
no m asking shouldn't it be increased with current functionality...
as per the current functionality the fort has capacity (which most probably is due the the available garrison space ofc)..
but this question can be avoidable by saying fort has capacity , but aint it a functional flaw??
like on what basis than the fort capacity is determined??
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 14:55:18 PM »

Fortress 0 - 10,000
Fortress 1 - 20,000
Fortress 2 - 35,000
Fortress 3 - 110,000
Fortress 4 - 410,000
Fortress 5 - 1,210,000
Fortress 6 - 4,810,000
Fortress 7 - 19,210,000
Fortress 8 - 38,410,000
Its set so the final fort 8 capacity gives big interests, but not to big to disbalance the game. And to force people to build forts to be able to research some stuff.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
smruti
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 15:08:30 PM »

Fortress 0 - 10,000
Fortress 1 - 20,000
Fortress 2 - 35,000
Fortress 3 - 110,000
Fortress 4 - 410,000
Fortress 5 - 1,210,000
Fortress 6 - 4,810,000
Fortress 7 - 19,210,000
Fortress 8 - 38,410,000
Its set so the final fort 8 capacity gives big interests, but not to big to disbalance the game. And to force people to build forts to be able to research some stuff.

i do understand..but this is not the answer i was looking for..thnx anywayz
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: