Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 07:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bug report at moral  (Read 7354 times)
eizen
Private

« on: July 29, 2009, 13:59:25 PM »

It is forbidden to post reports of battles that have been fought less then 7 days ago.

50k men lost from 1k elites ? please check this because it is not possible .
will i get my army and my gold ?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 14:06:59 PM by makatas » Logged
eizen
Private

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 14:42:23 PM »

i understand what u r saying and i saw the fortresses tag ,, what i dont get is how is it possible the defender having 1300 elite and me haveing 175 catapults and not being able to destroy the walls after 15 rounds? not to mention my swords that were fighting as well on destroying the walls. i mean how much dmg i need to do ? i had broken lvl 7 fortr walls in the past with less catapults . what is this guyz fortification lvl 20? jesus man..there is no excuse for this this is bullshit
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 15:01:23 PM »

i understand what u r saying and i saw the fortresses tag ,, what i dont get is how is it possible the defender having 1300 elite and me haveing 175 catapults and not being able to destroy the walls after 15 rounds? not to mention my swords that were fighting as well on destroying the walls. i mean how much dmg i need to do ? i had broken lvl 7 fortr walls in the past with less catapults . what is this guyz fortification lvl 20? jesus man..there is no excuse for this this is bullshit
makatas answered your question. You lost because you didnt manage to break walls. Maybe you manage to break empty forts in plains, but when you attack fort in terrains which gives bonus to fort or have high fortification, you ended like you ended. The game works like that from the beggining and you dont need to use bad words because you made mistake and lost.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
eizen
Private

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 15:54:00 PM »

ok i lost no prob. what i need to know is how am i supposed to know that for example my army is the correct one my numbers are correct or that my catapults are sufficient..this is as random as it gets . could i have estimated this battle from the simulation report or is it just pure luck random whatever etc?

thank u for replying my msg and trying to help. didnt mean to offend u guyz or verbally abuse this forum. i am just a bit pissed of coz i cannot understand the rational behind this.

My apologies again.

Eizen
eizen
Private

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 16:05:20 PM »

i ll try the calculator.

can u explain though whether 70 trebuchets are betten than 140 catapults or is it the same power?>
how many trebuchets do u think i would need to destroy the fort of that defender? i am just curious if i was way of in my calcutations. maybe 100 trebuchets and 200 catapults or is that a lot?
eizen
Private

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 16:10:59 PM »

makata ellinas ise ? po re kita na dis istoria na pume ...mas gamise o akiros me 1300 archeronia re boy den iparxi tetio prama omitzi re!
gia lvl 7 kastraki me ti na epititheme re c? mono me trbuchets i se sindiasmo me katapeltes? ke apo strato ti na exo me analogia mporis na m pis?
ida na m epitithente xoris archers kan ke me polla aloga ke kontaria ti pezi? apla pes m % ti strato na exo tha me voithuse poli ..

filia sti patrida re

EDIT: Greek not allowed in this section of forum. Please use English or reply in the Greek subforum.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 16:17:42 PM by makatas » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: