Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 23:35:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i can see this is a fair and fun game  (Read 2167 times)
Port-Kar
« on: July 29, 2009, 09:17:10 AM »

yep really fair and fun when there's no pro in between hits..this allows for u to get attack as many times in one day as possible..i get attacked between 2-4 times a day...where's the fun in that..bunch of whoosies can't attack any thing stronger then an undefended kingdons with no soldiers and the castle needs to be repaired
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 09:31:43 AM »

yep really fair and fun when there's no pro in between hits..this allows for u to get attack as many times in one day as possible..i get attacked between 2-4 times a day...where's the fun in that..bunch of whoosies can't attack any thing stronger then an undefended kingdons with no soldiers and the castle needs to be repaired
Then learn to defend yourself, train an army or atleast build high fort in main province for protection and put some archers in. You have protection until 50 points, until then, nobody cant hit you. after that if you play smart, nobody cant take your resources or it will have to pay big prize for them.
If you learn how to play, soon you will attack those people.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
danl65
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »

I have tried all different measures to defend myself. I have tried building armies in all provinces and moving them to a single province to just defend one province. But it is tough if you have a team of players combining their resources against your one realm and they coordinate attacks. For the last two months I have tried various strategies to counter the attacks of nikolios, krompir, and obviouse. By the time they are done pillaging my lands I basically have to start over rebuilding my armies from zero. By the time I get them back up to about 5000 or so they attack again - I never am able to get them to a sufficient level to defend and I am never able to get my resources to a high enough level to overcome their strength. Meanwhile their plunder from their victories off of my lands allows them to reinforce their armies some more.

I have asked for help from alliance members but they are all fighting their own battles so I am left to try to fight these three alone. Once in a while others sweep in as well, but their attacks are not quite as coordinated as the three above are. They always strike together and always strike so that the strongest of the three (usually with 30k+ armies, some at lvl 14) of them hits first so that my armies are decimated for the others.   

So tiger, while I can appreciate your encouragement to learn how to defend yourself; I must say that for some of us it has been a battle just trying to stay alive in the game.

I feel I have wasted my money in paying for this game. I will not be a returning customer.

Respectfully,
Daniel Lee
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 13:08:20 PM »

Did you heard of army saves? You send army away when you are not online on some distant gold coin. That way when you return, you have your army alive and some gold from attack. And if you dont live a lot of resources in your forts, you wont get hitted so much. And if people see you are attacking someone, they wont hit you so much. but if you dont attack at all, you are easy target.
If you were online more, you would be able to catch when they attack you and move your army from strongest guy and kill one of those 2 comming after him. High fort would really pay off in your case.
Because if those guys are still in your 2x after 2 months doing that, then they are not so good as they seem. Even pillaged, always destroyed empire can grow faster and after a time train army and get revenge. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
danl65
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 03:22:43 AM »

Tiger, I can only check my realm at 5am and 9pm most days. Once in a while I have to skip a day. No, I have not heard about 'army saves' - I have no idea what that is or how to do it.

If you do not leave any resources in your fort, how do you build up your kingdom? That requires resources that must be stored over several days. For instance, if I want increase my Centralization again it will require significant resources, more than I can generate in a single turn, probably more than I can generate in three turns.

Overall, I have been trying to keep my resources fairly low, but I have no idea about how to do Army saves.

My forts are only at level 5 & 6 but I cannot get enough resources together to get them any higher. By the time I start to get enough together I am attacked and my resources are gone. Fortification is currently at level 9. 

I am not sure what you mean by "Even pillaged, always destroyed empire can grow faster ...". I beg to differ. The guys doing the pillaging have more resources to build more farms and thus grow larger and bigger armies and get to level 14 faster than I can. I am at max population in several places and cannot do anything about it due to resources and stuff and the endless attacks.

Thanks for the tips though.
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 03:55:23 AM »

Sometimes is hard to gather resourrses with just 1-5 provincess you need more provinces thus prepare your empire for the online time you have, if you don't have much time to play then you should focus on stayin low in points and make defense and by stayin low on point you shouldn't upgrade too many economy. Try to play smart and you'll have fun after all this is a strategy game.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: