Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 21:41:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Medals of honor  (Read 2839 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« on: July 27, 2009, 04:29:20 AM »

Getting to 100k military points is not an easy task, most players never get to achieve this, and since this is a war game where medals are awarded for military performance, e.g. medals for the bloodiest battle of the day. I think its a good idea that players that get to the 100,000 military points mark should be awarded a special medal of honor next to their name, as recognition of their performance. A purple star would be nice or whatever other color, but some recognition should be given. this would encourage more wars and more killing, hence dropping the farmer attitude that some players have developed after becoming marshal. Also its a great incentive for active players. So not only would we strive to be marshal and to be in the top 50, but to achieve a medal of recognition would be excellent, maybe even a new title, e.g Grand Marshal should be given too. What do you guys think???(killers only please)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 04:32:00 AM »

Getting to 100k military points is not an easy task, most players never get to achieve this, and since this is a war game where medals are awarded for military performance, e.g. medals for the bloodiest battle of the day. I think its a good idea that players that get to the 100,000 military points mark should be awarded a special medal of honor next to their name, as recognition of their performance. A purple star would be nice or whatever other color, but some recognition should be given. this would encourage more wars and more killing, hence dropping the farmer attitude that some players have developed after becoming marshal. Also its a great incentive for active players. So not only would we strive to be marshal and to be in the top 50, but to achieve a medal of recognition would be excellent, maybe even a new title, e.g Grand Marshal should be given too. What do you guys think???(killers only please)

I think that also, there should be some kind of medals for speacial achievment that is only viewable in the player profile or the rankings could get spamed lol.  *hihi*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
rimini
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 14:01:14 PM »

Good ideas blackdeath, but I see IO becoming farmers game and I don't think something will change. They even decided to do that ruined fortress build tha same amount resources as not ruined  *hahaha*
I offer to call this game not Imperia online, but Farmeria online, all changes are good for farmers
Rimas_V realm25
For game owners; lets make more realms with old rules and don't hide players flags ( its very good for cheaters)  rant
mradam101
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 17:13:49 PM »

I've always wondered why there isn't a rank above Marshal. It's a fairly easy rank to obtain in longer realms. Would be good to see one, if not more higher ranks.
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 23:24:55 PM »

i see a lot of good idea's on this forum but it seems that the programmer's only implement the one's that favor's farmers and cheating ... i really dont understand them ... do they really want more of us to just quit the game ??  *hmm* *hmm* *hmm* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* ... the only thing that isnt change is the forum ... i think i will spend more time on the forum and less on the actual game   [:-} [:-} [:-}

I HATE v4a ....
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 23:51:22 PM »

A verry good ideea  *ok* *ok* *ok*

blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 00:03:22 AM »

i see a lot of good idea's on this forum but it seems that the programmer's only implement the one's that favor's farmers and cheating ... i really dont understand them ... do they really want more of us to just quit the game ??  *hmm* *hmm* *hmm* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* ... the only thing that isnt change is the forum ... i think i will spend more time on the forum and less on the actual game   [:-} [:-} [:-}
i certainly agree with you victor. i get more fun here than in the game lol. admins are rich now as i said in many posts, they dont care about improving the game for us to have more fun or to set higher goals. can you imagine that there was no iron for sale in realm 50 for about an hour' then when it appeared for sale it was selling at 15 and 20 gold for one unit. a guy put some for 90 gold and it sold, imagine that shit.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 00:04:17 AM by blackdeath » Logged
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 00:17:22 AM »

this game had a very good formula it was perfect ... like E=mC^2 ... now it's like E = ....farmers = more $$$ for the admin's and that's what matters for them ... they dont care that the players who made them rich bringing more players to the game now leave and are disappointed of this game who used to be called Imperia Online - The ultimate online strategy game ...

I HATE v4a ....
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 00:23:04 AM »

I Hate farmers that are on Top Of The Ranking , i want to be able to attack them without loosing Morale Points in the Battle, can Admins at least activate that option to respond to our suffering??? *bravo*

*freak*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: