Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 08:42:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 150946 times)
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #660 on: March 30, 2010, 14:53:26 PM »

jpstyie, this is turkish *Smiley* i guess we both know who is trying to hack your account *Smiley*

Kevin mitnick  *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #661 on: March 30, 2010, 16:24:50 PM »

thats good..atleast he is trying something...u shouldnt stop him..
now u cant complain against him, its not ethical  *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*

i dont think you understand the situation here, someone trying to hack your account and you are not supposed to complain against him?

and you talking about ethics? sigh

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

« Reply #662 on: March 30, 2010, 16:27:59 PM »

i dont think you understand the situation here, someone trying to hack your account and you are not supposed to complain against him?

and you talking about ethics? sigh

u dnt even realize how smart spammers are  *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #663 on: March 30, 2010, 16:44:38 PM »

well, i do not realize why you are defending the cheaters?

i guess you are one of those people that tries to hack into your enemies account.

lord_magus
Private

Just do it

« Reply #664 on: March 30, 2010, 17:01:52 PM »

just report to administrators they must tell you somthing, i had a freind who his account was hacked they selled all and dismised all soldiers then they closed it , and 1 week later they found out who it was and deleted the cheater for ever, but his soldeirs never returned, so talk now before they do the same to you.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #665 on: March 30, 2010, 19:36:16 PM »

that is wright but this does not mean that a certain Turkish player needs your password to do some unlawfull things..there are lots of hackers in this game..for example all Turkish servers are under attack and most of us could not log in on time for three days because of this intervention..so it is better to report that message and want admins to find that IP..it is a problem of the general situation..not a problem caused by  Turkish cheaters only...

they will know the power of my sword
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #666 on: March 30, 2010, 23:35:44 PM »

well i'm not racist, but i'm just accusing certain turkish player

becuase..

1. the email password retrieve letter was on turkish language

2. recently i been attacking a person constantly. and coincidently this player is a turkish player

3. the massive emails.. happened after all those attack on an individual..

so its just an accusation on a individual player.

not as a whole.

and that player may be a turkish player.

NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

« Reply #667 on: March 31, 2010, 03:35:43 AM »

i guess you are one of those people that tries to hack into your enemies account.

u cant blame anyone in the public  rant rant
i will sue u  *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #668 on: March 31, 2010, 07:08:22 AM »

u cant blame anyone in the public  rant rant
i will sue u  *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*

at first i was asking how should i solve my problem

and now you are making me blame you *Smiley*

sue me ! lets find out what happens *Smiley*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #669 on: March 31, 2010, 08:13:18 AM »

well i'm not racist, but i'm just accusing certain turkish player

becuase..

1. the email password retrieve letter was on turkish language

2. recently i been attacking a person constantly. and coincidently this player is a turkish player

3. the massive emails.. happened after all those attack on an individual..

so its just an accusation on a individual player.

not as a whole.

and that player may be a turkish player.

if the event happened like that...I think you'd better report it to Tiger...I am sure that they will find this disgusting so-called player *Smiley*...you have to work on this because it can be done to someother player friend...we have to stop this

Feary
Lieutenant

« Reply #670 on: March 31, 2010, 10:32:57 AM »

look at the date..and look at the battle report..and after a time when Omerr is banned..he said that it was a pitty to be killed by a CHEATER..and I had just as the same thoughts with him

Thanks for the defending mate *wink* I just came back to watch some drama here on forums *Smiley* Anyway all ur saying its true and i really apreciated it *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley* Lets hope if u guys play the next era i can join u and help in killing cheaters *Smiley* And good luck with becoming 1st in mp , ur the only ones that deserved it for real *Smiley*
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

« Reply #671 on: March 31, 2010, 11:06:26 AM »

Thanks for the defending mate *wink* I just came back to watch some drama here on forums *Smiley* Anyway all ur saying its true and i really apreciated it *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley* Lets hope if u guys play the next era i can join u and help in killing cheaters *Smiley* And good luck with becoming 1st in mp , ur the only ones that deserved it for real *Smiley*
so u dnt kill fair players huh?? u kill only cheaters..weird strategy  *Grin* *Grin* *Tongue*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #672 on: March 31, 2010, 23:38:33 PM »

it is great to hear from you my dear friend...and I am sure that we all will be glad to be together next era if we don't stop playing  *Smiley*

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #673 on: April 08, 2010, 13:42:35 PM »

we (as Avengers) decided to have Naylrod's acc at home again to keep his memory alive...most of our friends/enemies know Lightning from last era especially..we fought together with him when we were GUARDIANS and we became Avengers together last era. we decided to give Naylrod's acc to him as he was the most suitable character to carry that name as an ex-Avenger..so Lightening answered our call and he is starting to fight with us ...

we will miss you Martin but we will keep you alive with us...

@Lightning..thanks for joining us again my (nearly) one of the oldest friends in IO...

I wanted to declare this because some of our friends asked us if we are using Naylrod's acc as treasure acc..they are right to think about that so I had to declare the real situation to make things clear.We (as Avengers) never use trasure acc's as it is against the rules...You will see that Lightning will crush lots of armies with Naylrod's acc as he is a natural born killer like all of us *Smiley*))

so funny to think...

AVENGERS claiming themselves not cheating is just a piece of ssh..

ofcourse it is obvious that avengers are babysitting each others' accounts.. we can see here that they (avengers) know nylrod's account password... they can't give nylrod's account if they dont know nylrod's account password, right??>..  *hmm*this is how avenger's work... they know the passwords of their teammates so that they can babysit it... so dont wonder if they can always save their army at wars... and see some organized attacks to a target player who forgot to do armysaves... that was possibly made by a single avenger who babysitted their accounts...

viracoccha
Satan from Hell
Private

My home is in Hell...I will come and get you...

« Reply #674 on: April 08, 2010, 16:27:07 PM »

shut up m - - - n
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 21:00:47 PM by viracoccha » Logged

The best live forever...thinking you N
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: