Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 09:43:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 145747 times)
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #600 on: February 23, 2010, 18:15:21 PM »

this is sad....................

All i see is banned people all over the realm....

and it feels like i'm wasting my time playing with bunch of cheaters....

all those coward cheaters, please grow some bxxxs to play without a cheat..

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #601 on: February 23, 2010, 22:53:27 PM »

don't worry mate...it is good to play just for fun..I don't care about cheaters..they are just immature LOOSERS *Smiley*)) it is good to see bunch of creepy fellows who do not trust themselves in playing such an easy game...I always love to see people who try to prove them as PLAYERS (!) and who try to have a self satisfaction by seeing themselves with huge armies or huge points *Smiley*) because sometimes my a** needs to laugh at sth and they are just suitable for this *Smiley*))))))

I love this game..I love killing armies ..I love my clean playing friends (not only my allience friends..all my friends and enemies ingame ) *Smiley* )so that is enough for me...

so let's KILL ' M ALL before their bans last *Smiley*)))))))

they will know the power of my sword
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #602 on: February 24, 2010, 06:22:21 AM »

hey GHARN.........  post something.....anything  *sos*  there are so many "killers" from avengers    just give us an update ...  im sure you guys must have killed armies  since the last time you showed us reports  *kissgirl*

a screenshot of the team  would be great right now  *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #603 on: February 24, 2010, 10:23:35 AM »

I will do it in a very soon time mate...but it is not a joyful moment and I want B to share this news when he comes back from vac mode...

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #604 on: February 24, 2010, 15:57:37 PM »

I will do it in a very soon time mate...but it is not a joyful moment and I want B to share this news when he comes back from vac mode...

head_hurts_kr

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #605 on: February 24, 2010, 18:46:31 PM »

hey GHARN.........  post something.....anything  *sos*  there are so many "killers" from avengers    just give us an update ...  im sure you guys must have killed armies  since the last time you showed us reports  *kissgirl*

a screenshot of the team  would be great right now  *freak* *freak*
he is on vacation atm  *hihi* *hihi*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #606 on: March 04, 2010, 20:50:39 PM »

you guys might have wondered why we don´t post anything here for quite some time, so i´ll give you a little explaination

maybe some of you know that our dear friend and brother of arms Naylrod stoped playing because he had to fight cancer IRL

although he foght like hell, just as we know him, and he even prooved the doctors wrong when they gave him only one week left

Martin (Naylrod) died on february 18. 2010, he leaves his wife, a two years old son and many many friends who are very sad

i can´t even say how sad i am and its really hard right now to play this game because i just can´t enjoy it

although i never meet him IRL, he was my closest friend here in IO and some other games we played together.... and i remember the endless hours we were talking about music, movies, girls (of course) and our lifes and we were laughing and even made planes to sit together one day IRL drinking a beer even though we were so many miles away from each other

he had a great humor and was the master of intrigues in this game, he came up with the fantastic idea of the "Pill-age" in r4 a few eras ago wich was a great fun and glorious success in my opinion, he always came up with an idea to bring us (Avengers) to victory.... we implanted troyans in other Alliances, did massive waves on a war target just seconds before the war ended, or we attacked a much bigger target with some kamikaze just to bring him down so the rest of us could destroy him back to the stone age

we had a lot of fun together and it was a great plessure to fight with him and to get to know him as a person and i´m going to miss him now for the rest of my life...

since i´m a buddhist i strongly believe that he will be born again as a wonderfull person and he will live a much longer life then and will be happy and give happyness to others and i can only hope to meet him again in another life and then we will have this beer together....

all my thoughts are with his family and friends right now and i wish them the strength to get on with their lifes and find happyness again one day

B.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 05:59:41 AM by Berserkers » Logged

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #607 on: March 04, 2010, 21:00:27 PM »

naylrod was a good friend, good husband, good father and a good person...we are very very sad...i dont know  what can i say:(*sad**sad*

any more this game is not pleasant for us  *sad*
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 21:02:38 PM by ophelia » Logged

owsiakus
Lieutenant

« Reply #608 on: March 04, 2010, 21:06:55 PM »

What more to say after B. words.

We miss you Naylord. It's not the same realm now.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #609 on: March 04, 2010, 21:10:01 PM »

Rest In Peace my dear friend...we will miss you...

jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #610 on: March 05, 2010, 00:22:02 AM »

Rest in peace dear friend, Rest within God's arm in comfort. wish you best and farewell.

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
catwalk
newar (r50)
Private

« Reply #611 on: March 05, 2010, 00:40:20 AM »

SAD SAD SAD NEWS....I always lost my words in this kind of stiuations...
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #612 on: March 05, 2010, 04:09:23 AM »

this very very very sad news..no words can describe this situation n my feelings *sad*
and i can feel how u guyz(avengers) to whom he was really close must be feeling..
As far as i know he was very good guy..Rest In peace brother *sad*

PS: He will not be with us but i wont let his name die in IO, so next time i start some era my nick shall be "Naylord".
viracoccha
Satan from Hell
Private

My home is in Hell...I will come and get you...

« Reply #613 on: March 05, 2010, 12:13:28 PM »

yeahhh *sad* ..... I have nothing to say more ...... in the beginning, some years ago, I was his enemy ..... but after we fight in same team ...... side by side ..... I am very happy that we were enemys before because in that time started our friendship too ..... this game is never the same again .... I really miss him .....

The best live forever...thinking you N
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #614 on: March 05, 2010, 13:49:36 PM »

man,this is sad...i dunno what to say because this news left me speechless...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 21:37:43 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: