Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 11:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 150663 times)
saag
words don't mean nothing action mean everything
Private

xANIMAL LIBERATION FRONTx

« Reply #540 on: February 14, 2010, 15:10:20 PM »

can we say %80 of your players support cheaters(maybe that is because they can be potential cheaters?? )Huh?Huh??? don't forget YOUR DEXTER got 22m from a CHEATED CHEATER...he gained like a worm on a dead body...

and you hugged him back like a hero *Smiley*))..there is one thing to say.....BRAVO.... *bravo*

anyway .._ROMA will be number 2 in mp and they don't deserve to be talked anymore for me..

case closed in Avengers topic *Smiley*

1..u can just speak about cheaters? what u did with those people who is cheating?  he been few day in ban what u did super hero  *tired*
2. who said so he is back like a hero ?

..if somebody is guilty and was in prison and back after this is clear yes? he got chanse show so dis was his mistake...like your words now u can speak and speak and speak about this DO SOMETHING  SHWO US SO YOUR WORD IS NOT JUST EMTPY SPEACH.. WORDS DNT MEAN NOTHING,ACTION MEAN EVERYTHING... hire u and Your asecuration group can just do ble ble ble and BRAV GHARN u are the best Show US man i dnt want nothing just show us...
Dexter1980
Private

« Reply #541 on: February 14, 2010, 16:11:28 PM »

saag .. my dear friend .. can't you see that it is not about cheating anymore ? those guys are not being objective.. its all about Roma , and nothing more .. why? because we are one of the best alliances in this realm ... If they were to talk  about cheating , they would have said something about Condor , Omerr , zeybek , etc .. but guess what ? the only "cheat" they can talk about is the 22m gold I had from Condor which cost me 10m of 18 hours travel.. and Yes I was banned for TWO days .. can't you see how many days others were banned ? 3-4 days each .. I am still wondering how huge was their cheat .. But still it is all about Roma .. So never mind them ..

Something I want to clarify once again .. Saag , you said that two silly players can't play together anymore .. and that statement is misleading .. Please allow me to correct ...

Rico's problems with me started after Dunkan's battle just because he was excluded from oma's leadership simply because he ain't done nothing for Roma .. I remember him making troubles with Smoker = our ex-member .. and I remember also how he never moved a soldier in wars we had .. So it all started by Rico that time , especially when I realized that he put me in his ignore list when I was leading the team ... During my ban , I had 9 attacks from Rico and 8 from others ... Some will call him a hero for that , while many others including me call him a back stabber..

So simply the problem between us is not about "Dexter cheating" or any other , but rather having a PERSONAL ISSUE against Dexter and trying to get use of the cards he has ... and All Roma can see that clearly after Rico trying to insult me through my religion .. I have reported his messages to the Admins and I hope they will keep him shut for some while .. and I am wondering what Religion has to do with the game except for a sick-minded person like him ...

NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #542 on: February 14, 2010, 17:22:25 PM »

saag .. my dear friend .. can't you see that it is not about cheating anymore ? those guys are not being objective.. its all about Roma , and nothing more .. why? because we are one of the best alliances in this realm ... If they were to talk  about cheating , they would have said something about Condor , Omerr , zeybek , etc .. but guess what ? the only "cheat" they can talk about is the 22m gold I had from Condor which cost me 10m of 18 hours travel.. and Yes I was banned for TWO days .. can't you see how many days others were banned ? 3-4 days each .. I am still wondering how huge was their cheat .. But still it is all about Roma .. So never mind them ..

Something I want to clarify once again .. Saag , you said that two silly players can't play together anymore .. and that statement is misleading .. Please allow me to correct ...

Rico's problems with me started after Dunkan's battle just because he was excluded from oma's leadership simply because he ain't done nothing for Roma .. I remember him making troubles with Smoker = our ex-member .. and I remember also how he never moved a soldier in wars we had .. So it all started by Rico that time , especially when I realized that he put me in his ignore list when I was leading the team ... During my ban , I had 9 attacks from Rico and 8 from others ... Some will call him a hero for that , while many others including me call him a back stabber..

So simply the problem between us is not about "Dexter cheating" or any other , but rather having a PERSONAL ISSUE against Dexter and trying to get use of the cards he has ... and All Roma can see that clearly after Rico trying to insult me through my religion .. I have reported his messages to the Admins and I hope they will keep him shut for some while .. and I am wondering what Religion has to do with the game except for a sick-minded person like him ...

what up with that name dexter... *freak* *freak*
its creatin a bad image , stop takin that name  *freak* *freak*
Dexter1980
Private

« Reply #543 on: February 14, 2010, 17:36:48 PM »

*xxx* *xxx*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #544 on: February 14, 2010, 17:57:31 PM »

*xxx* *xxx*
hey smruti *freak*

NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

« Reply #545 on: February 14, 2010, 18:00:32 PM »

hey smruti *freak*
Dexter1980 aint smruti ...i am  *freak* *freak*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #546 on: February 14, 2010, 18:51:05 PM »

Dexter1980 aint smruti ...i am  *freak* *freak*

i don´t believe it for a sec  *freak*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

_rico
Lieutenant

« Reply #547 on: February 14, 2010, 20:13:50 PM »

Insulting through relligion? I asked gently about well known facts.. honorable murdersCLICK and asked about "fitna" movie which is also well known... Does question can be insulting? If I ask you what is highest mountain in the world is also insulting?
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

« Reply #548 on: February 14, 2010, 20:16:40 PM »

i don´t believe it for a sec  *freak*
must be afraid of me gettin more honour than u  *Tongue*
Dexter1980
Private

« Reply #549 on: February 14, 2010, 20:47:28 PM »

Go Home Rico .. your sick mind is already well-known to everyone in Roma ..
_rico
Lieutenant

« Reply #550 on: February 14, 2010, 20:49:41 PM »

I'm sick minded? I don't break into somebody's account and destroy it... I think that it is sick...
Dexter1980
Private

« Reply #551 on: February 14, 2010, 21:29:05 PM »

Insulting through relligion? I asked gently about well known facts.. honorable murdersCLICK and asked about "fitna" movie which is also well known... Does question can be insulting? If I ask you what is highest mountain in the world is also insulting?

now you tell me in public what has thing thing to do in the game, ha ?
and why you don't simply post what other messages you sent to me too , and let ppl see how sick your mind is ?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 21:31:29 PM by Dexter1980 » Logged
_rico
Lieutenant

« Reply #552 on: February 14, 2010, 21:39:00 PM »

I didn't know any muslim since then. I got to know that you are from syria and then i decided to confront my knowledge about islam and its culture with alive example. You are aggressive and your language is very vulgar, rude and offensive. I gently asked that questions...
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #553 on: February 14, 2010, 21:50:02 PM »

All this time of human life and still religion causes argument's. It's pretty simple christians hate muslims, witches, hindu's and anything not considered christrian. The children of Abraham (muslims and jews) hate each other and christrians. and buddhist love everybody.
  This is really sad and pathetic members and former members of a alliance bickering with each other on another alliance's thread.
 All I got to say is  *PUNISH* *PUNISH* *PUNISH*  shame on you.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Dexter1980
Private

« Reply #554 on: February 14, 2010, 21:52:07 PM »

and does this game or forum look to you like religion discussion one ? what about other messages you sent me ? post them here and lets see what way do you ask about other religions and culture !!!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: