Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 06:28:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 150908 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #525 on: February 13, 2010, 03:26:05 AM »

hahahahaha:))))))))))))

all are shameless *Smiley*)) congrats for them  *bravo*

they will know the power of my sword
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #526 on: February 13, 2010, 06:49:13 AM »

Hmm... better than to see ROMA who is not man of their words... they said they will kick banned players but Ivanell is still in ROMA... ROMA alliance hides some secrets...HMmm.... they also deleted their posts....HMmm

i kinda like em *freak* *freak* they leave no sources of thr cheating..they deleted thr post ..lol.........u cant prove em wrong  *hahaha* *hahaha*
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #527 on: February 13, 2010, 08:36:43 AM »

MAybe they (ROMA) want to be the only fat cheaters in R9 that's why they hate the fat turks...LOL
saag
words don't mean nothing action mean everything
Private

xANIMAL LIBERATION FRONTx

« Reply #528 on: February 13, 2010, 14:47:04 PM »

iam players from roma if u want know somethink u can ask  in the realm my nick name is jagiello...will be clear..just dnt give a s_hiet hire...thanx
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #529 on: February 13, 2010, 14:55:17 PM »

iam players from roma if u want know somethink u can ask  in the realm my nick name is jagiello...will be clear..just dnt give a s_hiet hire...thanx
we dnt have to officially declare u as spammer here... *freak* *freak*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #530 on: February 13, 2010, 15:09:58 PM »

I am sorry my friend but I don't need to learn anything private...

as I am an offensive player against cheating..I expect some of you to explain sth in public..here...because that dexter boy opened a disgusting topic..and all is revealed that he had a 22m gained FIXED BATTLE ( no offense but he is hardly expected as a fair player) and some of the friends HACKED (even if the password is given to him by the owner of the acc ..I will say that this is a hacking action) a cheaters acc etc etc...

after that _rico said sth..and dexter accused him of being the part of the cheating...then we all saw that Ivanell who was banned is still in _ROMA after rico had said that all the cheaters were kicked from _ROMA ..and so on and so on...

so.............

be HONEST for once and tell sth after erasing that topic of dexter..because there is o HUGE PILE OF S_HIET (as you call) WHEN WE LOOK AT _ROMA...

there is somebody to clean this mess so that noone can think some vague things...otherwise YOU ALL WILL BE KNOWN AS CORRUPTED PLAYERS ..and you don't have the right to defend yourself  *Smiley*

and pls do it in another topic as Dexter had done..because Avengers does not care about CHEATERS...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 15:11:11 PM by gharn » Logged

saag
Private

« Reply #531 on: February 13, 2010, 19:34:07 PM »

i am waithing at CORURUPTED PLAYERS LIST from roma team...u got right iam waithing at raport from every cheters r 9 . witch  u catch just be good judge and show us prove..thanx

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #532 on: February 13, 2010, 23:51:19 PM »

i am waithing at CORURUPTED PLAYERS LIST from roma team...u got right iam waithing at raport from every cheters r 9 . witch  u catch just be good judge and show us prove..thanx

by the way, if you are confused why ivanell was banned, I am the one who reported him to tiger... tiger said that he will check him out... then after 24hrs waiting... boom! I am really right!.. another message from tiger that says, "ivanell is banned 72hrs"... ivanell has multiaccounts for your information Jaag...

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #533 on: February 13, 2010, 23:56:46 PM »

MAybe they (ROMA) want to be the only fat cheaters in R9 that's why they hate the fat turks...LOL

Guess thats why they hate you to *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 01:18:24 AM by samyoboy » Logged

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #534 on: February 14, 2010, 01:24:34 AM »

Guess thats why they hate you to *hahaha* *hahaha*

what? they dont hate me...ahaha

Im am not a turk...LOL
saag
Private

« Reply #535 on: February 14, 2010, 02:38:43 AM »

by the way, if you are confused why ivanell was banned, I am the one who reported him to tiger... tiger said that he will check him out... then after 24hrs waiting... boom! I am really right!.. another message from tiger that says, "ivanell is banned 72hrs"... ivanell has multiaccounts for your information Jaag...

i dnt know about ivanell nothing just so he got leader positon so we cant kick out this acc i was scientist faze, after this i use leader position and kick his from ally...i never been hire cause i dnt have a time be fun hire and i dnt have a lot informtion about...i am interest more what is about roma cause from old squad is just goranhr and me...rico is out
_rico
Lieutenant

« Reply #536 on: February 14, 2010, 11:02:00 AM »

tell why Rico is out *Smiley*
saag
Private

« Reply #537 on: February 14, 2010, 11:16:20 AM »

tell why Rico is out *Smiley*

becouse two silly players cant play together if one cant stop be rude (rico)...becouse he is not warrior and 80%  players (with out v mode) want kick out rico...
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #538 on: February 14, 2010, 12:30:32 PM »

becouse two silly players cant play together if one cant stop be rude (rico)...becouse he is not warrior and 80%  players (with out v mode) want kick out rico...

can we say %80 of your players support cheaters(maybe that is because they can be potential cheaters?? )Huh?Huh??? don't forget YOUR DEXTER got 22m from a CHEATED CHEATER...he gained like a worm on a dead body...

and you hugged him back like a hero *Smiley*))..there is one thing to say.....BRAVO.... *bravo*

anyway .._ROMA will be number 2 in mp and they don't deserve to be talked anymore for me..

case closed in Avengers topic *Smiley*

jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #539 on: February 14, 2010, 13:48:29 PM »

So much drama  *freak* *freak* *freak*

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: