Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 03:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 150557 times)
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #465 on: January 20, 2010, 23:57:03 PM »

wtf???  +ve karma  for talking crap( ironic *xxx*)   *hihi* *hihi*
don't listen to him, he couldn't even get jerk of the year award *freak*

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #466 on: January 21, 2010, 01:10:45 AM »

don't listen to him, he couldn't even get jerk of the year award *freak*

i wonder who got chiken of the year  *freak*

baaaaaaaaaaaaaakk   bakkkkkkkkkkk  !!!!!!!!

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #467 on: January 21, 2010, 02:29:01 AM »

i wonder who got chiken of the year  *freak*

baaaaaaaaaaaaaakk   bakkkkkkkkkkk  !!!!!!!!
oops i gave you - karma *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #468 on: January 21, 2010, 07:47:55 AM »

wtf???  +ve karma  for talking crap( ironic *xxx*)   *hihi* *hihi*
@tinodunks
LOL... im sorry if my statement got so complicated for you to catch up..LOL... maybe I should give an example.. For example, my army arrived at 6:30 am today, it would really require me extraneous efforts to find a target so that my army will arrive 6:30 am tommorrow and another 6;30 in the next day after tommorrow... do you do that tinodunks?? of course not!!!.. maybe you just estimate it like how we do it.. it should be Range of time and NOt exact time...  it will not arrive at the same time all day... now, to believe the tale of gharn is not wise... it shows how idiot you are believing in tales...LOL
and sorry if you did not got the jerk award... it should have been a great loss to you... LOL

@feary

what are you doing??? calling for help??? LOL....

your name fits your attitude.... FEAR.ry... affraid..LOL
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #469 on: January 21, 2010, 15:30:57 PM »

if this is really true... well, i have to say "hardwork really pays"..LOL... *hahaha* *hahaha* ... 10mins.? LOL... this  cant be true... bacause players have no "EXACT" time when their army arrives.. so to estimate it 10 mins is not true... it was just a lucky shot like everybody does all the time... but..  nice tale gharn...funny forum guys here loved it..LOL..!!! they are just too innocent... (no offense to gharn and others, this is just a comment)

What happened to this Forum??>>> My friends told me, this forum got so boring without us... LOL... when I checked it out, I guess he is telling the truth...

I have some questions..

WHy is dunkan is not the leader of ROMA anymore??...is that because he wants to be a scientist to research miLitary medicine?? I guess he wants a 100% recovery.. way to go Dunkan..!

last october last year, someone from avengers told tongkz about waging war to ROma together at the right time... well at that time we were really determined and ready to do that even before that notice from avengers...

I have a question from avengers, are YOU not ready yet??? its been 3 mos already... get some action in R9... and let everyone know the results and stories of hardwork.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

wtf are you going on about ofc a army has exact time to get home. if an attack takes exactly 180mins to arrive at enemy for example. It will take 180 mins exactley to get home. I have stayed quiet on this thread. But you speak the biggest load of crap going.
 Let me explain if you watch enemy's rumours and maybe spy till they send army out for armysave. You now have time army left you then watch offensive wins and loses till they change. Now you have time army hit enemy. From this you can estimate time of army's return. [:-}

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #470 on: January 21, 2010, 18:20:49 PM »

@tinodunks
LOL... im sorry if my statement got so complicated for you to catch up..LOL... maybe I should give an example.. For example, my army arrived at 6:30 am today, it would really require me extraneous efforts to find a target so that my army will arrive 6:30 am tommorrow and another 6;30 in the next day after tommorrow... do you do that tinodunks?? of course not!!!.. maybe you just estimate it like how we do it.. it should be Range of time and NOt exact time...  it will not arrive at the same time all day... now, to believe the tale of gharn is not wise... it shows how idiot you are believing in tales...LOL
and sorry if you did not got the jerk award... it should have been a great loss to you... LOL

@feary

what are you doing??? calling for help??? LOL....

your name fits your attitude.... FEAR.ry... affraid..LOL

what are you talking about !!!  if you get the exact time the army leaves  and the exact time it hits....  you can get the exact time it will return ....     simple equation  *xxx*

players like you make imperia seems to be a very hard game.......  this gameis about mechanics.......  if you understand the mechanics of the game.you will then realise its quite easy

thats the reason players like you get caught easily.underestimate your opponents  *Angry*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #471 on: January 21, 2010, 19:18:30 PM »

if this is really true... well, i have to say "hardwork really pays"..LOL... *hahaha* *hahaha* ... 10mins.? LOL... this  cant be true... bacause players have no "EXACT" time when their army arrives.. so to estimate it 10 mins is not true... it was just a lucky shot like everybody does all the time... but..  nice tale gharn...funny forum guys here loved it..LOL..!!! they are just too innocent... (no offense to gharn and others, this is just a comment)

LOL  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* only because you don´t know how to do it, doesn´t mean it´s not true  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #472 on: January 21, 2010, 23:13:43 PM »

LOL  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* only because you don´t know how to do it, doesn´t mean it´s not true  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
*hihi*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #473 on: January 22, 2010, 00:11:35 AM »

@samy and tino *Smiley*))))

thanks for saving me explaining the game to renren *Smiley*)))))))))))))))))))))))))

they will know the power of my sword
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #474 on: January 22, 2010, 16:10:03 PM »

wtf are you going on about ofc a army has exact time to get home. if an attack takes exactly 180mins to arrive at enemy for example. It will take 180 mins exactley to get home. I have stayed quiet on this thread. But you speak the biggest load of crap going.
 Let me explain if you watch enemy's rumours and maybe spy till they send army out for armysave. You now have time army left you then watch offensive wins and loses till they change. Now you have time army hit enemy. From this you can estimate time of army's return. [:-}

you all are IDIOTS!!! you did not get What i mean!... ofcourse i know that... of course i know how to use the speed calculator... but that is not what i mean... ofcourse players will tend to send it at the same target at but not at the same schedule... there is no such thing as EXACT or strict compliance of scheduled attacks.. in other words, it will also arrive at different time because it was not sent at the same EXACT time everyday... and you as another player who depends only on spies and rumours will find it hard to get the exact time (hour, minutes, seconds) he sent his army... if this explaination is not yet understandable for you.... That is not my fault... a
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #475 on: January 22, 2010, 16:15:25 PM »

what are you talking about !!!  if you get the exact time the army leaves  and the exact time it hits....  you can get the exact time it will return ....     simple equation  *xxx*

players like you make imperia seems to be a very hard game.......  this gameis about mechanics.......  if you understand the mechanics of the game.you will then realise its quite easy

thats the reason players like you get caught easily.underestimate your opponents  *Angry*

wtf?... you are spending every minute of your time watching closely to an opponent?? and updating reports evry minute>?? ..whos making this game so hard?? idiot???...HAHAHHA....

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #476 on: January 22, 2010, 22:26:19 PM »

wtf?... you are spending every minute of your time watching closely to an opponent?? and updating reports evry minute>?? ..whos making this game so hard?? idiot???...HAHAHHA....

noob *kissgirl*

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #477 on: January 22, 2010, 22:46:34 PM »

hahahah .for me thats easier ,,,,  its  better than  sending your army everday hoping that you will catch the player *hahaha* *hahaha*  why not spend a few hours  to watch him  and then  make the move and catch him in one day  *freak* *freak* *freak*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #478 on: January 23, 2010, 01:21:45 AM »

That's complicated without online status... Frankly speaking i never remember catching or being catch in realms without online status. Instead in r1 or r4 where also max distance is 3000 (it means if you have upgraded cartography enough), you can't make army save more than 6:30, is possible and i did it also (i was also cached twice).
In normal realms my army save is 8 hours or more... It means i'll be online before my army is back. How can you catch it?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:31:31 AM by reni » Logged
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #479 on: January 23, 2010, 02:25:29 AM »

i have a simple noobie question..

if the attacking army lose their siege weapons at battle, then traveling time heading back to their province travel at different pace because of speed coefficient rate? or do they go back at the same rate as their first calculated time?

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: