Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 14:26:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 150014 times)
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #450 on: January 18, 2010, 23:35:14 PM »

*freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*
i couldnt help it  *kissgirl* *kissgirl*

*hahaha* haha spam!! *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #451 on: January 19, 2010, 02:03:49 AM »

*hahaha* haha spam!! *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*

well avengers havent updated their topic in a while  *gamer*  so lets spam it until they are ready to give us updates  *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #452 on: January 19, 2010, 02:38:19 AM »

Which member of the "Avengers" attempted to take over the world in an effort to help make everything work more smoothly?

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #453 on: January 19, 2010, 16:11:12 PM »

i wonder who could that be  *hihi*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #454 on: January 19, 2010, 20:31:05 PM »

time to give voice:)

we have a pretty busy time interval in real life so we failed to update *sad*

Enemy alliance     The war has started.       The war ended          Points won      Points lost     Total
CENTURIA           2010-01-13 07:17:31   2010-01-20 07:17:31        8676              7524         1152

this is some kind of an interesting war..In the beginning  I and Berserkers killed an army and nearly got 1000 pts in a few minutes...but sth strange happened and silvidave's army was killed...than we lost the lead by 1000 pts *Smiley*) then we covered the loss then silvidave was killed again...the war was in a bad position...then B did a greta job..he watched darko nearly all day..then he caught his time of impact from the statistics and calculated the time of his arrival in a 10 min time interval...Owsiakus...Viracocca and B charged at the same time to have a syncronized impact...both 3 armies killed Darko one after another and this is the current result...

well..this is a real Avengers' job..and B is the hero of that *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #455 on: January 19, 2010, 22:59:14 PM »

well avengers havent updated their topic in a while  *gamer*  so lets spam it until they are ready to give us updates  *freak* *freak*
spam time over *freak*

Enemy alliance     The war has started.       The war ended          Points won      Points lost     Total
CENTURIA           2010-01-13 07:17:31   2010-01-20 07:17:31        8676              7524         1152

this is some kind of an interesting war..In the beginning  I and Berserkers killed an army and nearly got 1000 pts in a few minutes...but sth strange happened and silvidave's army was killed...than we lost the lead by 1000 pts *Smiley*) then we covered the loss then silvidave was killed again...the war was in a bad position...then B did a greta job..he watched darko nearly all day..then he caught his time of impact from the statistics and calculated the time of his arrival in a 10 min time interval...Owsiakus...Viracocca and B charged at the same time to have a syncronized impact...both 3 armies killed Darko one after another and this is the current result...

*freak* *freak* *freak* coool *freak*

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #456 on: January 20, 2010, 01:49:39 AM »

Enemy alliance     The war has started.       The war ended          Points won      Points lost     Total
CENTURIA           2010-01-13 07:17:31   2010-01-20 07:17:31        8676              7524         1152

holy sh1t..no more spamming you guys  *black_eye*

good job    *kissgirl* *kissgirl*

keep the updates coming  [:-}........ if not.you know what will happen   *freak* *freak*
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:51:28 AM by tinodunks » Logged

owsiakus
Lieutenant

« Reply #457 on: January 20, 2010, 01:59:47 AM »

gharn, you are talking to much, soon everybody will know that we are like a ghosts, no sleep no eat just playing IO. Do not believe gharn. Only B is playing that way I'm sleeping well all night and working all day. Come to me girls and boys. There is always fun in my empire :-)
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #458 on: January 20, 2010, 02:13:03 AM »

Come to me girls and boys. There is always fun in my empire :-)

holy sh1t.are you an incarnation of  michael jackson    *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #459 on: January 20, 2010, 09:45:45 AM »

holy sh1t.are you an incarnation of  michael jackson    *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

that can't be too good for cihldren *freak* *freak* *freak*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #460 on: January 20, 2010, 10:12:44 AM »

@tinodunks *Smiley*)))

this topic belongs to all of us ... so  spam spam spam:)))

they will know the power of my sword
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #461 on: January 20, 2010, 10:22:47 AM »

if this is really true... well, i have to say "hardwork really pays"..LOL... *hahaha* *hahaha* ... 10mins.? LOL... this  cant be true... bacause players have no "EXACT" time when their army arrives.. so to estimate it 10 mins is not true... it was just a lucky shot like everybody does all the time... but..  nice tale gharn...funny forum guys here loved it..LOL..!!! they are just too innocent... (no offense to gharn and others, this is just a comment)

What happened to this Forum??>>> My friends told me, this forum got so boring without us... LOL... when I checked it out, I guess he is telling the truth...

I have some questions..

WHy is dunkan is not the leader of ROMA anymore??...is that because he wants to be a scientist to research miLitary medicine?? I guess he wants a 100% recovery.. way to go Dunkan..!

last october last year, someone from avengers told tongkz about waging war to ROma together at the right time... well at that time we were really determined and ready to do that even before that notice from avengers...

I have a question from avengers, are YOU not ready yet??? its been 3 mos already... get some action in R9... and let everyone know the results and stories of hardwork.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 10:25:29 AM by renren » Logged
Feary
Lieutenant

« Reply #462 on: January 20, 2010, 12:36:01 PM »

We are up for the task as always *Smiley* Owsi... i heard u have some fun with omerr in ur empire *Grin* *sad* We have some problems with him too *sad*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #463 on: January 20, 2010, 15:51:12 PM »

@tinodunks *Smiley*)))

this topic belongs to all of us ... so  spam spam spam:)))

i only spam when there arent any updates  *ok*

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #464 on: January 20, 2010, 15:56:18 PM »

if this is really true... well, i have to say "hardwork really pays"..LOL... *hahaha* *hahaha* ... 10mins.? LOL... this  cant be true... bacause players have no "EXACT" time when their army arrives.. so to estimate it 10 mins is not true... it was just a lucky shot like everybody does all the time... but..  nice tale gharn...funny forum guys here loved it..LOL..!!! they are just too innocent... (no offense to gharn and others, this is just a comment)

wtf???  +ve karma  for talking crap( ironic *xxx*)   *hihi* *hihi*
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 15:56:51 PM by tinodunks » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: