Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:43:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 145635 times)
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #390 on: December 15, 2009, 16:36:28 PM »

What a load of BS. Basically you have no comprehension of ip's and how they work. You have been proved wrong and by thread I posted by a CM. *wink* So you now try to say that players have caught her. And that this is true topic closed. And really in all this your just upset cause only players caught cheating where in your alliance. So you accuse everyone else. At least try to behave like a man for once in your pathetic life and admit your wrong. *Admin*

YOU ARE BS SAMMY... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

YOU DONT KNOW A LOT... I UNDERSTAND IP MORE THAN YOU DO.. SO READ YOU BOOKS AGAIN MR IDIOT.... AND STOP TALKING BS... AND READ INTERNATIONAL LAWS ALSO SO YOU WOULD KNOW WHY THE REASON SAID BY BS PRETENDER IS LIKE BS LIKE YOU... YOU ARE SO BS... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* FITS YOUR NAME... YOU ARE A GAY BS.... ALSO, TRY TO IMPROVE YOU BS ENGLISH SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE A NICE FLOW OF IDEA... YOU TALK LIKE SHIT!
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #391 on: December 15, 2009, 16:41:02 PM »

@renren...

I introduce you the real forum pet of IO *Smiley*))

now everybody..it is free to use this pet *Smiley* have fun *Smiley*)))))))))))))))))))))))

he has real problems in getting the solution..the links between eye and brain works increadibly strange:)) our life would be great if there were more than one from you...

*Smiley*))))))))))))))))))

YOU ARE THE PET... GHARN!..HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

YOU ARE A MONKEY...LOL evil3
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #392 on: December 15, 2009, 16:42:36 PM »

And still the same old bullsh*t by people accusing us of cheating... And this while we are close to being the only alliance who did not have anyone banned... ever... *yawn*

Ghibon: your attack didn't hit my friend... but you will get some nice warincome. We still have a 1500p lead against SPQR. (and this while they are the no.3 alliance in netpoints)...

Ophelia: I don't care what people say about you, I love you my bloody lady  *rose*

Gharn: Please piss off some more people in this forum, we need more free wars!!

B: same goes for you mate  *ok*

I was too tired of reading nonsense, so if there is anything I should have replied to... sorry  *rose*
[/quote

YOU ARE IDIOT!!.. IM REFERRING TO THE LADY... *hahaha* *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #393 on: December 15, 2009, 17:30:30 PM »

hey renren the forum pet..what happened:))) you are whinning like a cat which has a burning tail *Smiley*))))))))))))

don't be sorry ..you will get use to be kicked by everyone  *hahaha*

shiiish...shiiish..calm down petty.....this is that you are living is the denial phase..then you will get use to it *Smiley*
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 17:31:25 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #394 on: December 15, 2009, 18:16:21 PM »

YOU ARE BS SAMMY... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

YOU DONT KNOW A LOT... I UNDERSTAND IP MORE THAN YOU DO.. SO READ YOU BOOKS AGAIN MR IDIOT.... AND STOP TALKING BS... AND READ INTERNATIONAL LAWS ALSO SO YOU WOULD KNOW WHY THE REASON SAID BY BS PRETENDER IS LIKE BS LIKE YOU... YOU ARE SO BS... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* FITS YOUR NAME... YOU ARE A GAY BS.... ALSO, TRY TO IMPROVE YOU BS ENGLISH SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE A NICE FLOW OF IDEA... YOU TALK LIKE SHIT!
my advice chill down and edit your posts before cm's see this *Smiley*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #395 on: December 16, 2009, 16:00:08 PM »

here it comes again  *freak* calling ppl names, using capital letters  *hihi* i bet you´re close to an heard attack  *hahaha*

but the most funniest thing is that you advised samy to improve his english  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

i almost peed myself when i read this  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* i really would love to get to know you IRL  *Grin* i bet i can find you in some kind of circus or zoo or something like that  *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #396 on: December 16, 2009, 20:49:24 PM »

heard attack  *hahaha*

New illness?  *freak*  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
last_
Sergeant

« Reply #397 on: December 17, 2009, 02:39:14 AM »

http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/9/2009_12_9/8196570_8024224_816611&lang=en
intersting war  *freak*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #398 on: December 17, 2009, 03:14:21 AM »

this war is over and won by us of course *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

Avengers     SPQR    14115   3124       2009-12-08 21:06:17   2009-12-15 21:06:17

last_
Sergeant

« Reply #399 on: December 17, 2009, 03:33:03 AM »

yeah it is obvious that you are strong ally and very few alliescan win you  *bravo* but that war was really intersting coz it made me think if ophelia wasnt online while that she was attacked or she was there and didnt calculate well  *pardon* coz i dont think that ophelia can make such a mistake *wink*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #400 on: December 17, 2009, 09:03:05 AM »

well...it was not such a mistake..we all talked about it and decided to do this battle..because he was winning with moral of at most 38 in every 8 trial at the battle calculator...we were 2500 pts ahead so this would be a battle to be risked...because winning with 38 at the calculator means the chance of loosing has to be a very high %...

ophelia told us that she wanted to take the risk..and we accepted...I am sure that she would do this again if she had such an opportunuty...battles of winning under 50 moral can be risked anytime:)

they will know the power of my sword
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #401 on: December 17, 2009, 12:52:23 PM »

plus it gave her a hell of a war income  *Grin* *cool*

ghibon
« Reply #402 on: December 17, 2009, 23:16:17 PM »

hey b...any news about mi signature?
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #403 on: December 18, 2009, 07:39:41 AM »

@renren...

I introduce you the real forum pet of IO *Smiley*))

now everybody..it is free to use this pet *Smiley* have fun *Smiley*)))))))))))))))))))))))

he has real problems in getting the solution..the links between eye and brain works increadibly strange:)) our life would be great if there were more than one from you...

*Smiley*))))))))))))))))))

hahahahaha  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* my life would be great if you live in misery... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #404 on: December 18, 2009, 07:41:28 AM »

renren my man *sad* Pls don't talk about matters u don't understand. I asked about ophelia flag , everything was explained and i haven't type about that topic since than. Have u noticed that ? Dear pet of the forum pls stop talking bs and start thinking about education . Cause u really don't get nothing about ip adresses , proxy's or else related.. *sad*

Gharn *Smiley* Are u still in many wars *sad* Here in the top floors its so boring *sad* Even ur turkish friends are doing nothing now *sad* The realm is becoming quite and not much interesting *sad*

yeah right,this realm is so booring without us..  *hahaha*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: