Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 14:59:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 145793 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #375 on: December 11, 2009, 18:04:57 PM »

if you want to test tiradpass, lets do it in DOTA...hahaha.. toinkz *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

I prefer testing them here:))))))))

look at this pls..my development is sponsored by TIRADPASS *Smiley*

gharn(Avengers) BAYANI(TIRADPASS)          1060     1917638      294     4170    0   0    70

pls tell your friend not to collect 1.000.000 stone at once and leave it at the province *Smiley*)) another lvl 7 castle dream is ruined *Smiley*)

I LOVE MY TIRADPASS *Smiley*)))

they will know the power of my sword
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #376 on: December 13, 2009, 18:41:07 PM »

trying to change the topic? *hihi* why couldn't you answer it? it doesnt take time to have an allibi if you have an IQ to answer this question... i guess it proves you have none .haha*hahaha* *hihi* *hihi*

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=18902.0;topicseen
 *wink*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
ghibon
« Reply #377 on: December 13, 2009, 19:17:37 PM »

how is war going on?.....i just make a bet with tip top...if in 2 weeks after i return from vacantion him its not kiled i will give him some credits..if its kiled him will not play anymore in r9 *Angry*...so lets kamikaze him... *hihi*
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 19:32:00 PM by ghibon » Logged
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #378 on: December 13, 2009, 21:52:40 PM »

thanks sammy *wink*

what a pity i wont bann because of my ip  wall wall wall

ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #379 on: December 13, 2009, 21:58:21 PM »

how is war going on?.....i just make a bet with tip top...if in 2 weeks after i return from vacantion him its not kiled i will give him some credits..if its kiled him will not play anymore in r9 *Angry*...so lets kamikaze him... *hihi*

last situation is:

SPQR   2009-12-08 21:06:17   2009-12-15 21:06:17   11327   10145   1198

and news for u : we have a new war with RED_ARMY... Again they declared war...and i afraid, again, we will win *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #380 on: December 14, 2009, 12:29:53 PM »

thanks sammy *wink*

what a pity i wont bann because of my ip  wall wall wall

im  tired of arguing... you were caught cheating by players of IO... that I would really believe... dont tell me, you are working in other country by crossing the border... working at other country then going back at your country to sleep, is very complicated and so unethical... so you have working visa then?? stop the crap!!!... you are just cheating by babysitting!!!!! ADMINS find it hard to catch babysitters!!.. that's why lots of players are not get caught.... stop the f***** denial, girl... and gharn, stop that f***** reasonings, turk!..
ophelia is a cheater in the past And obviously a cheater until now... *bravo*

topic closed...!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #381 on: December 14, 2009, 12:41:15 PM »

im  tired of arguing... you were caught cheating by players of IO... that I would really believe... dont tell me, you are working in other country by crossing the border... working at other country then going back at your country to sleep, is very complicated and so unethical... so you have working visa then?? stop the crap!!!... you are just cheating by babysitting!!!!! ADMINS find it hard to catch babysitters!!.. that's why lots of players are not get caught.... stop the f***** denial, girl... and gharn, stop that f***** reasonings, turk!..
ophelia is a cheater in the past And obviously a cheater until now... *bravo*

topic closed...!

What a load of BS. Basically you have no comprehension of ip's and how they work. You have been proved wrong and by thread I posted by a CM. *wink* So you now try to say that players have caught her. And that this is true topic closed. And really in all this your just upset cause only players caught cheating where in your alliance. So you accuse everyone else. At least try to behave like a man for once in your pathetic life and admit your wrong. *Admin*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #382 on: December 14, 2009, 15:02:04 PM »

@renren...

I introduce you the real forum pet of IO *Smiley*))

now everybody..it is free to use this pet *Smiley* have fun *Smiley*)))))))))))))))))))))))

he has real problems in getting the solution..the links between eye and brain works increadibly strange:)) our life would be great if there were more than one from you...

*Smiley*))))))))))))))))))

Feary
Lieutenant

« Reply #383 on: December 14, 2009, 16:32:38 PM »

renren my man *sad* Pls don't talk about matters u don't understand. I asked about ophelia flag , everything was explained and i haven't type about that topic since than. Have u noticed that ? Dear pet of the forum pls stop talking bs and start thinking about education . Cause u really don't get nothing about ip adresses , proxy's or else related.. *sad*

Gharn *Smiley* Are u still in many wars *sad* Here in the top floors its so boring *sad* Even ur turkish friends are doing nothing now *sad* The realm is becoming quite and not much interesting *sad*
ghibon
« Reply #384 on: December 14, 2009, 23:02:35 PM »

hey...i was out of vacantion to send one atack...it was failed?..or what?
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #385 on: December 15, 2009, 01:16:44 AM »

Gharn *Smiley* Are u still in many wars *sad* Here in the top floors its so boring *sad* Even ur turkish friends are doing nothing now *sad* The realm is becoming quite and not much interesting *sad*

well we have 2 wars at the same time my dear friend..RED ARMY declared war to us *Smiley* and we have plenty of exciting moments:)) maybe we can do more to spread the excitement... *rose*

« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 01:17:23 AM by gharn » Logged

Horde
Captain

« Reply #386 on: December 15, 2009, 02:05:10 AM »

And still the same old bullsh*t by people accusing us of cheating... And this while we are close to being the only alliance who did not have anyone banned... ever... *yawn*

Ghibon: your attack didn't hit my friend... but you will get some nice warincome. We still have a 1500p lead against SPQR. (and this while they are the no.3 alliance in netpoints)...

Ophelia: I don't care what people say about you, I love you my bloody lady  *rose*

Gharn: Please piss off some more people in this forum, we need more free wars!!

B: same goes for you mate  *ok*

I was too tired of reading nonsense, so if there is anything I should have replied to... sorry  *rose*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #387 on: December 15, 2009, 03:41:22 AM »

And still the same old bullsh*t by people accusing us of cheating... And this while we are close to being the only alliance who did not have anyone banned... ever... *yawn*

Ghibon: your attack didn't hit my friend... but you will get some nice warincome. We still have a 1500p lead against SPQR. (and this while they are the no.3 alliance in netpoints)...

Ophelia: I don't care what people say about you, I love you my bloody lady  *rose*

Gharn: Please piss off some more people in this forum, we need more free wars!!

B: same goes for you mate  *ok*

I was too tired of reading nonsense, so if there is anything I should have replied to... sorry  *rose*

Only that not everyone who posted here was accusing avengers of having cheated. Is a shame you only read the bad posts. *rose*

Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #388 on: December 15, 2009, 09:39:06 AM »

I know all about those cheaters from the inside.
They never paied their quota in time. So I had to leave them.
Damn cheap ass Avengers!!!

/The Avenger Treasurer

There are no men like me, there is only me.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #389 on: December 15, 2009, 09:47:24 AM »

our dear treasurer...

I am sure that you would have burst into tears if you had seen our current payment positions *Smiley*)  we are following your lead and missed your cruel whip and as to honor this we all pay what is needed before the time expires ...

so come back home *Smiley*))))

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: