Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 22:52:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 150791 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #360 on: December 07, 2009, 17:55:49 PM »

@feary

this is the question that was asked since 4 years:)) Ophelia is an administrator in a public school where some net site connections are banned...so she uses THE SAME link to enter the game from work...she has one standart axess from work during daytime..and one standart axess at night from home ..and nearly all admins know this as she was reported several times to be checked...

don't worry ..we don't use baby sitters...and we don't like or respect the ones who do that *Smiley*

we know how to play this game and we pitty the cheaters who does not have the capability of playing a game that is so easy...

@last_

this is for you..pls read the topic before asking some questions ..

@kraven...

ophelia does not deal with kiddos *Smiley*)  this is her job IRL but IO is a game so there is no need to do the same here *Smiley*))))))

they will know the power of my sword
zmeio
« Reply #361 on: December 07, 2009, 22:55:08 PM »

Hhahahahahaha  *hahaha* +k.... in the face  evil4
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #362 on: December 07, 2009, 23:10:21 PM »

ophelia does not deal with kiddos *Smiley*)  this is her job IRL but IO is a game so there is no need to do the same here *Smiley*))))))

i could deal with him if he has enough IQ  Huh? but unfortunately he has no   *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #363 on: December 09, 2009, 04:58:08 AM »

*sos* *sos* *sos*   bored T.T

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #364 on: December 09, 2009, 06:32:30 AM »

i could deal with him if he has enough IQ  Huh? but unfortunately he has no   *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
trying to change the topic? *hihi* why couldn't you answer it? it doesnt take time to have an allibi if you have an IQ to answer this question... i guess it proves you have none .haha*hahaha* *hihi* *hihi*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #365 on: December 09, 2009, 06:41:11 AM »

trying to change the topic? *hihi* why couldn't you answer it? it doesnt take time to have an allibi if you have an IQ to answer this question... i guess it proves you have none .haha*hahaha* *hihi* *hihi*

@feary

this is the question that was asked since 4 years:)) Ophelia is an administrator in a public school where some net site connections are banned...so she uses THE SAME link to enter the game from work...she has one standart axess from work during daytime..and one standart axess at night from home ..and nearly all admins know this as she was reported several times to be checked...

don't worry ..we don't use baby sitters...and we don't like or respect the ones who do that *Smiley*

we know how to play this game and we pitty the cheaters who does not have the capability of playing a game that is so easy...

seems you don't even have enough IQ to read the thread. Do you even know what IQ means or is is it just a word you saw on t.v?
  And was your alliance with members band for cheat so your talk is just BS.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #366 on: December 09, 2009, 07:15:51 AM »

@ renren and kraven :- Your IQ is outstanding! I mean like the vocabulary you use shows such a high level of superior intelligence. The way in which throw accusations at others to cover up fact of your own guilt. And of the way you blame others for your own failures. This really speaks out to whole forum what kind of people you are. It is understandable that you feel, inferior to other users in this forum. And getting killed and band cannot be a nice experience for you guy's. I am sure you will all quit and make up plausible excuses why. *rose*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #367 on: December 09, 2009, 11:20:49 AM »

read the fu**ing thread boy... your question is already answered  *freak*

seems like you´re not just a bad player and a cheater, you´re also acting not so smart here in the forum  *hahaha*

if i were you  *suicide* i would be well embarresd  wall
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:22:10 AM by Berserkers » Logged

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #368 on: December 09, 2009, 11:59:27 AM »

IQ means ignorant quitter  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #369 on: December 09, 2009, 12:51:24 PM »

LOOOOOOL   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Feary
Lieutenant

« Reply #370 on: December 10, 2009, 21:26:55 PM »

BIG PLAYERS HAVE BIG STARS ^_^

Thats exactly right *Smiley*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #371 on: December 11, 2009, 03:41:24 AM »

wtf?Huh?   what is a spammer like you doing with so much karma  *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #372 on: December 11, 2009, 11:59:58 AM »

ohhhh... another staff....  *hahaha* *hahaha* this is exciting... *hahaha* *hihi* *hihi*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #373 on: December 11, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »

wtf?Huh?   what is a spammer like you doing with so much karma  *freak* *freak*
spamming?

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #374 on: December 11, 2009, 17:13:38 PM »

@ renren and kraven :- Your IQ is outstanding! I mean like the vocabulary you use shows such a high level of superior intelligence. The way in which throw accusations at others to cover up fact of your own guilt. And of the way you blame others for your own failures. This really speaks out to whole forum what kind of people you are. It is understandable that you feel, inferior to other users in this forum. And getting killed and band cannot be a nice experience for you guy's. I am sure you will all quit and make up plausible excuses why. *rose*

this pervert really dont know how to check his position... damn..!!!. so hard to deal with idiots like you sammy... go home and seek some nice cuddle from your mama... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha
you have a big mouth without descent brains... we all have our choice wether to stop playing or not... And I have chosen the right one... because i have a wonderful life.. very much better than waiting for a boring farmer like you.... *hmm* *hmm* *hmm*...

BTW

anyone who plays Frozen thrown DOTA allstars?Huh?Huh??
kraven is one hell of a monster in that game...  *freak* *freak* *freak*... 2hrs, of game, assured no cheats, lets see how you look like?? challenge?... Also a lot of members of tiradpass play this game... if you want to test tiradpass, lets do it in DOTA...hahaha.. toinkz *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: