Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:25:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 145449 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #240 on: November 21, 2009, 15:22:28 PM »

@renren...
ne yazdıysan aynısını...*Smiley*))

this is to my friends too *Smiley*))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love Turkish..you write to short to mean a lot *Smiley*)))))))))))))))

they will know the power of my sword
zmeio
« Reply #241 on: November 21, 2009, 16:46:20 PM »

I like "yabanci damat"  *YAHOO*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #242 on: November 21, 2009, 17:09:02 PM »

I like "yabanci damat"  *YAHOO*

*Smiley*)))) that is fine my friend..I watched it a few times... unfortunately it is not my style:( but I am happy that you liked it..

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #243 on: November 21, 2009, 20:14:54 PM »

avengers dont fight 50-50....

they are like the boxer mayweather jr... they dont want to fight fair fight....hahaha...
yes ofcourse they are afraid to face defeat so they just wage war when you have you "down times"... they just take advantage of it!... well, that's their strategy... we can't blame them...hahaha.

BTW, i now have strong evidence that the fat "cheater turks" _nowa_ have multi accounts in R9... his multi is a low point account maybe about 2000 Nw points... he do not use the market (maybe?) but he uses it for finding goldmines!!!!! my friend's account who was inactive for more than 7 days with only 2000k points became a goldmine.. then, when he logged in, the reports says that Nowa with 600K points attacked him when he became a GM.. the weird thing is that, Nowa is 3000 distance from him!!!!!!!! how can that be???.. now, use your brains gharn and others (you said you know this game for a long time already) ... why is this a strong evidence?Huh??

ok, ofcourse even if Nowa can find fat goldmines when he is a premium player, he can only see 10x his NW...!!!! that means he cant see that GM because it has only 2000 points...

if you think he uses a random letter followed by _... like r_... it only gives the names of nearest players with r in their names.... this is only effective for up to 900-1000 distance....!!!!!!!!! so this cannot be the way he finds fat GMs..!!!!!!!!!!! so random letters to find that GM is close to impossible!!!!!

THE ANSWER IS... HE USES ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO FIND GMs...!!!!!! this is one big revelation of how great the turks in terms of cheating... and admins dont know how to protect other players from this kind of cheating...

unfortunately, these turks "the cheaters" is now dominating in R9 after killing CRV and put dunkan and CRV on vacation... 

try to think of this...

what a pile of BS again  *freak*

you obviously don´t know anything about that game and strategies  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

everythig you sayd doesn´t mean s**t about nowa´s cheating  *hahaha*

he could use a friend to look out for targets for him or the attacked player was even visible to him no matter how far he is away... it depends on the letter combination and you can even find players 7-9k miles away from you... but of course you don´t know that because you nothing but a big mouth and a bad player  *Tongue*

you know what... admins should protect us from such id**ts like you here in forum...  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

last_
Sergeant

« Reply #244 on: November 21, 2009, 20:16:07 PM »

BTW, i now have strong evidence that the fat "cheater turks" _nowa_ have multi accounts in R9... his multi is a low point account maybe about 2000 Nw points... he do not use the market (maybe?) but he uses it for finding goldmines!!!!! my friend's account who was inactive for more than 7 days with only 2000k points became a goldmine.. then, when he logged in, the reports says that Nowa with 600K points attacked him when he became a GM.. the weird thing is that, Nowa is 3000 distance from him!!!!!!!! how can that be???.. now, use your brains gharn and others (you said you know this game for a long time already) ... why is this a strong evidence?Huh??
ok, ofcourse even if Nowa can find fat goldmines when he is a premium player, he can only see 10x his NW...!!!! that means he cant see that GM because it has only 2000 points...
if you think he uses a random letter followed by _... like r_... it only gives the names of nearest players with r in their names.... this is only effective for up to 900-1000 distance....!!!!!!!!! so this cannot be the way he finds fat GMs..!!!!!!!!!!! so random letters to find that GM is close to impossible!!!!!

unfortunately, these turks "the cheaters" is now dominating in R9 after killing CRV and put dunkan and CRV on vacation... 

you dont know tactics about finding gms you should know it that come here and write noone needs small acc to find gm or gms that are even 10k away to him and in low points.dunkan he is good player  he never cheats.
but from the begging of that era it was obvious that crv was doing sth  *hmm*
last_
Sergeant

« Reply #245 on: November 21, 2009, 20:17:12 PM »

@Berserkers
actually we said the same think  *freak*  *hahaha*
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #246 on: November 21, 2009, 20:26:57 PM »

but cheater is cheater. didnt _nowa got banned couple days for cheating?

cheater once to me is always a cheater.

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
last_
Sergeant

« Reply #247 on: November 21, 2009, 20:28:31 PM »

but cheater is cheater. didnt _nowa got banned couple days for cheating?

cheater once to me is always a cheater.

yup you are right there  *ok*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #248 on: November 21, 2009, 20:29:50 PM »

@Berserkers
actually we said the same think  *freak*  *hahaha*

LOOOL   *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #249 on: November 21, 2009, 23:13:56 PM »

Player Alliance Distance Points Honor

Legolas            1251      97     410
Hunter3396       3486     335    375

@renren...

you said that you are a newbie..so give yourself sometime to learn the game...

I am over 80k *Smiley* and look at this..I found some GM just 97 pts. and a GM of a distance 3486 ..oh sorry I am a Turk so I MUST have a secondary acc ..*Smiley*))))))))))

learn to shut your mouth a little..or ask how it can be found..I mean spend some more minutes to learn sth about the game that you are playing..Is that enough or do I have to talk more?Huh?Huh??

@jpstyie...
I am with you with full heart...BUT as I am one of the well known player who is against cheating in Turkish forums ( so I am not a player who is  loved so much because I report most of the cheaters from my own country and give them hell in our forum because THEY are my people and I don't want to be regarded bad because of them like ren ren is doing )if I say that _nowa is clean..be sure that he is clean...I explained his ban somewhere different...he banned because of a treasury acc (which is not legal but which was used frequently by everybody last era) and that is all he had done..it has no excuse so he is banned...

but I talked to him frankly and I am assured now that he is playing real clean...because I told him that I did not want to back a cheater so I wanted to be convinced..and he convinced me so that is why I am talking about this...

and I hope this will be the last time that I talk to protect innocence of some other player..

ps:_nowa is not my friend...I killed losts of his friends and make them quit the game...

« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 23:20:46 PM by gharn » Logged

zmeio
« Reply #250 on: November 22, 2009, 00:10:40 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q75gREOjyFI&feature=related  *cool*
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #251 on: November 22, 2009, 01:08:14 AM »

zmeio :

its not matter of what nationality you are.. i can be jewish and you can be german.. yet if you dont cheat you will be my friend. (i'm not jewish)

i think there is no excuse in cheat.. if admin banned for some reason.. then you might have done something wrong and took advantages against other that doesnt.

i really dont care what nationality you are cheater is a cheater.

good player is a good player.

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
zmeio
« Reply #252 on: November 22, 2009, 01:23:31 AM »

@jp...
I dissrespect __nowa__ because he cheated and i think of him as a cheater, but i can assure you that there are no cheaters in the avengers team /P.S. i`m bulgarian/ *Smiley*
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 01:29:18 AM by zmeio » Logged
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #253 on: November 22, 2009, 02:10:55 AM »

looks like i am beating tinodunks in forum pillagers stuff  *hihi* *hihi*

you wish  evil4 evil4  you just love to follow ..your a follower  *freak* *freak*  im the only person titled "forum pillager"  but yet you still want to be like me :-))  why do you want to be like me?Huh?  i get -ve karma *hihi* *hihi*

if players on forum was to vote they would rather give me -ve karma than you  *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #254 on: November 22, 2009, 02:12:46 AM »

horde(Avengers) ploske(SLOVAKIA)   1545   324990    421   6086   0   0   103

current position ..

Enemy alliance        The war has started.         The war ended        Points won          Points lost     Total
SLOVAKIA              2009-11-17 23:43:31      2009-11-24 23:43:31      3391                  1377         2014

KILL EM ALL *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

@Boya..
you may be confused but I like Tinodunks *Smiley* ...I always give - karma as he desires *Smiley**rose*

i always wondered wondered  which players gave me karma ... thanks mate *rose*

-ve karma a day keeps the villgers away  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: