Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 09:46:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 150661 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2009, 15:56:09 PM »

current position so far *Smiley*)

Enemy alliance       The war has started.       The war ended           Points won         Points lost         Total

BG_OWNERS           2009-11-04 23:19:24   2009-11-11 23:19:24         4518               3155              1363
all4114all                2009-11-08 01:05:17   2009-11-15 01:05:17         6638              5636               1002

someone has to teach that A WAR CAN NOT BE WON ONLY BY PILLAGING...

you will see what I mean when we give the battle reports *Smiley*) people come for pillage and leave their army on battlefield..because they are fighting against real killers *Smiley*))))))))

there is a lot of time to finish battles so everything can happen...but it is challenging again *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »

thanks for the compliments..I have to admit sth..most of our defensive wins depends on traps...we try to roam our armies for a long time and retreat under the enemy army5-10 sec. before their impact...so the victory becomes inevitable like that..esp.Ophelia is the best for doing this..

i know how to do that too... but you it still need time and patience to do this trick... which is inconsistent with what you(gharn) said that you don't need to spend much time in your computer... i do believe that avengers babysits each other... i hope that admins will observe these guys for long period for long period maybe until the era ends... these guys will surely lose their secrets... *hmm* *hmm* *hmm* *hmm*

to admins.... in fairness to all players of IO pls observe these guys of avengers because they probably babysits eachother.....
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 12:23:17 PM by renren » Logged
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2009, 13:13:05 PM »

i know how to do that too... but you it still need time and patience to do this trick... which is inconsistent with what you(gharn) said that you don't need to spend much time in your computer... i do believe that avengers babysits each other... i hope that admins will observe these guys for long period for long period maybe until the era ends... these guys will surely lose their secrets... *hmm* *hmm* *hmm* *hmm*

to admins.... in fairness to all players of IO pls observe these guys of avengers because they probably babysits eachother.....

hahahahah:))) you are really out of brain .*Smiley*

don't you think that we are not checked *Smiley*))))) but we are real players against cheat...everybody knows that but as you are a newbie just as you admitted at the other topic you can not know who are real players and who are cheaters like your friends...we are here for 5 eras...

LEARN TO REPORT..it can not be done through forum..just write to an admin and see the result OTHERWISE JUST GET A HELL OUT OF THIS REALM AND TRY TO PLAY IN R50 ...STOP TALKING NONSENSE AND ASHAME OF YOUR ALLIENCE WHOM ALL ARE NEARLY BANNED .....

there is a Turkish saying for shameless people of your kind....

You spit on the face but he says ' oh how beautiful..it is raining'

I say it again..report then see the result...

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 13:14:54 PM by gharn » Logged

victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2009, 13:23:37 PM »

for as long as i played io i have never seen not even once any of the avengers players being banned ... so i'm 99.99999...999% sure that they dont cheat like those one's from tiradpass and many more others

I HATE v4a ....
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2009, 14:21:29 PM »

for as long as i played io i have never seen not even once any of the avengers players being banned ... so i'm 99.99999...999% sure that they dont cheat like those one's from tiradpass and many more others

hahahaah... learn to read man... before you talk...!! you talk with little info... such a low IQ fan of avenegers... hehehe *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... go kiss their a**..! *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... ROwarriors were such a nice victims of the pass when are are all still active... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... the promised rematch by victorlr was never granted after the war ( i dont know, but maybe they had this pass phobia) hahaha... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... the players of tiradpass were amazed with their big armies and strong defenses at that time... tiradpass never expected that Rowarriors will have those armies...(Rowarriors were much bigger than tiradpass before but tiradpass declared war to them) Rowarriors were so much prepared for war but tiradpass were just so good and so brave and have more brains than them... so Rowarriors fell down so badly.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*... quite a good experience for newbies like us.. right, gharn???... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* just a little reminder how good newbies can be.... *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 14:25:16 PM by renren » Logged
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2009, 14:33:19 PM »

hahahahah:))) you are really out of brain .*Smiley*

don't you think that we are not checked *Smiley*))))) but we are real players against cheat...everybody knows that but as you are a newbie just as you admitted at the other topic you can not know who are real players and who are cheaters like your friends...we are here for 5 eras...

LEARN TO REPORT..it can not be done through forum..just write to an admin and see the result OTHERWISE JUST GET A HELL OUT OF THIS REALM AND TRY TO PLAY IN R50 ...STOP TALKING NONSENSE AND ASHAME OF YOUR ALLIENCE WHOM ALL ARE NEARLY BANNED .....

there is a Turkish saying for shameless people of your kind....

You spit on the face but he says ' oh how beautiful..it is raining'

I say it again..report then see the result...

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
i did reporting a couple of times before but after my friends were banned for no reasons, i am very dissapointed with them.... i hope they post reasons for ban, maybe a personal message would be very nice so that they will know how come they broke the rules unconsciously...!hmm.. you are so proud for your cheater folks are you?hahaha... TURKS CHEATS!!!!! others are not caught because they are damn good cheaters~@@@!!!!!!! evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4... well, we you are telling that you(gharn) dont cheat, but i dont believe you.!.. since you are a turk, cheating is your speacialty!..hehehhaa *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... its in your blood man...

others are not caught because they are damn good cheaters~@@@!!!!!!!

archie
Private

Villain rocks.

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2009, 14:53:28 PM »

yes thats right my friend renren... how come that some of our members are banned  when they already quited playing io for almost 2 weekz....  *tired*

NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS ALL OF US "TIRADPASS"
archie
Private

Villain rocks.

« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2009, 15:00:58 PM »

@ gayrn

you can't beat us when we are at our best.... put that into your damn gay brain gayrn...... you aren't the only one who have brains here.......

*Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue*
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 16:37:54 PM by archie » Logged

kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2009, 17:34:25 PM »

hahahaah... learn to read man... before you talk...!! you talk with little info... such a low IQ fan of avenegers... hehehe *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... go kiss their a**..! *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... ROwarriors were such a nice victims of the pass when are are all still active... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... the promised rematch by victorlr was never granted after the war ( i dont know, but maybe they had this pass phobia) hahaha... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... the players of tiradpass were amazed with their big armies and strong defenses at that time... tiradpass never expected that Rowarriors will have those armies...(Rowarriors were much bigger than tiradpass before but tiradpass declared war to them) Rowarriors were so much prepared for war but tiradpass were just so good and so brave and have more brains than them... so Rowarriors fell down so badly.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*... quite a good experience for newbies like us.. right, gharn???... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* just a little reminder how good newbies can be.... *hahaha* *hahaha*
TWO THUMBS UP *hahaha* *hahaha* *hihi* *hihi*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2009, 17:41:12 PM »

nc post ren.. it makes me laugh so loud.... *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2009, 18:32:11 PM »

@renren...

do you have problems with Turks *Smiley*)

we have the proud of ruling some big nations..so maybe your ancestors were some of our minority?Huh???

I don't think so but I am sure that you are from a 3rd world country that has some problems with self confidence ...

now..go home and do what you have to do to grow up *Smiley*

look little boy..playing with nationalizm is a dangerous  thing..this is a game..and behave proper here ..otherwise I will report you and then I am probably sure that you may be banned...
don't forget this..being banned in forum is a reason to be banned ingame if admins give the right decision...

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 18:36:46 PM by gharn » Logged

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2009, 18:40:49 PM »

@TIRADPASS (except gen_karlo)

YOU ARE LOOSERS *Smiley* don't forget this..every one of you is raped by our armies *Smiley* so go to r50 ..learn the game..and come here to be kicked again *Smiley*)

victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2009, 23:29:57 PM »

tiradpass is like i remember ... last era we maked armysave on you guys ... this era will be like the previos era ... we will have a war tomorrow ... declare war on us if u are so o "mighty" *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

I HATE v4a ....
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2009, 23:34:46 PM »

like i've told u before ... an era has 12 months not 3 *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* .... we have a saying " don't say hop before you jump the fence" (in romanian sounds better)

I HATE v4a ....
archie
Private

Villain rocks.

« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2009, 03:31:35 AM »

@TIRADPASS (except gen_karlo)

YOU ARE LOOSERS *Smiley* don't forget this..every one of you is raped by our armies *Smiley* so go to r50 ..learn the game..and come here to be kicked again *Smiley*)

oh really gharn... as i can recall you and your crew didn't even kill a single army of mine...... until the day that i stop playing io in r9.... and may i refresh your mind that when your alliance declare war on us we were already left the game... so the first war between our alliances are the only one that can be consider as a real war..... we are at our best that time... example of that is when i killed the armies of eowin twice infact he his currently having a troop save that time but we were good players with overqualified IQ that made him cry   *guns*...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 04:02:30 AM by archie » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: