Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 09:12:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 149939 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2009, 13:32:16 PM »

seems like we make everyone quit imperia guys, i just made a guy abandon his game in realm 50 lol now i`m hitting him multiple attacks until the war is over.
Horde
Captain

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2009, 14:00:14 PM »

seems like we make everyone quit imperia guys, i just made a guy abandon his game in realm 50 lol now i`m hitting him multiple attacks until the war is over.
Great work mate!! I heard you turned the 1k point loss into 11k point win  *bravo*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2009, 14:05:01 PM »

yeh man, i cannot allow my team to lose a war man, we destroyed the leader of spartans last night, my bllody lady did an excellent hunt and hit. *ok*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2009, 14:43:46 PM »

Yeah, perhaps in due time, we will have 3 bloody ladies in Avengers  *rose*

ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2009, 16:52:10 PM »

Yeah, perhaps in due time, we will have 3 bloody ladies in Avengers  *rose*

yeah, this will be good *ok* *ok* *ok* *ok*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2009, 08:28:01 AM »

Well, you can always refresh that white flag against me whole Era long?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 08:38:53 AM by samyoboy » Logged

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2009, 20:27:00 PM »

so what samy *Smiley*)

ofc you don't have  knowledge what Naylie is doing for the allience..so he is allowed to do everything after what he had done and is doing *Smiley*)

did you recognise that Avengers was the first allience that had members over 5 Huh? ...It was mostly Naylrod who nearly donated EVERY possible wealth *Smiley*)

he is a true warrior for the allience...

after few times you will see a lot having whiteflags because of him...

@Naylrod...

starbuck comes here if and only if I write sth *Smiley*))))))))))) so don't worry. we are safe as I write at the minimums:))
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 20:30:12 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2009, 20:57:46 PM »

so what samy *Smiley*)

ofc you don't have  knowledge what Naylie is doing for the allience..so he is allowed to do everything after what he had done and is doing *Smiley*)

did you recognise that Avengers was the first allience that had members over 5 Huh? ...It was mostly Naylrod who nearly donated EVERY possible wealth *Smiley*)

he is a true warrior for the allience...

after few times you will see a lot having whiteflags because of him...

@Naylrod...

starbuck comes here if and only if I write sth *Smiley*))))))))))) so don't worry. we are safe as I write at the minimums:))

easy dex has never had white flag read whats quoted above. Is not me laughing at white flags is it. It's an avenger laughing at white flags with a member in avengers sporting one. I actually did'nt say a word *hihi* Although we are not all experienced members in smokers we also where quick to go over 5 members and I have donated nearly 3x of next member in donations. Not had a flag and fought hard to pay into treasury and support my own ecco. *wink* The fact that you have answered this show's you see the hypocricacy of the statment made above the screenshot. [:-}

Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2009, 22:40:53 PM »

easy dex has never had white flag read whats quoted above. Is not me laughing at white flags is it. It's an avenger laughing at white flags with a member in avengers sporting one. I actually did'nt say a word *hihi* Although we are not all experienced members in smokers we also where quick to go over 5 members and I have donated nearly 3x of next member in donations. Not had a flag and fought hard to pay into treasury and support my own ecco. *wink* The fact that you have answered this show's you see the hypocricacy of the statment made above the screenshot. [:-}

What a big screenshot, just for me.... Thanks!

...and as gharn says, I am a special case.  *pardon*

It is actually the first time in my life I run a white-flag, this era and I am not ashamed one bit. I'm a freekin farmer.

There are no men like me, there is only me.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2009, 01:01:19 AM »

did'nt say you should be ashamed of it like I said i'm not the 1 laughing at white flags. *crazy* The only person who's laughed at them like something to be ashamed of is your leader.  *crazy*

Horde
Captain

« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2009, 02:35:21 AM »

did'nt say you should be ashamed of it like I said i'm not the 1 laughing at white flags. *crazy* The only person who's laughed at them like something to be ashamed of is your leader.  *crazy*
For someone who is from the states, you sure have a lack of understanding a joke, even when it is written in your own language... But just for your understanding, I will try to explain it a little: Dexter said he was too "scared" of me to continue playing, so I suggested he could make a white flag and continue playing... I do not feel like I am mocking players who carry the white flag. You and the other hand, seem to be the one mocking players with a white flag... You polute our nice little threat with a huge screenie of our friend Naylrod waving a white flag as if you're very proud to have discovered this...

We have a rule in Avengers that says we will never wave a white flag at anyone, anywhere, anytime... we help each other, and we fight... For Naylie I bended this rule a little... he had not trained any soldiers, because he wanted to donate as much gold as possible... since the Era has just started,(....) ah what the hell... why am I even explaining this? As if I need to justify for anything that happens inside Avengers to you...

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2009, 03:46:36 AM »

For someone who is from the states, you sure have a lack of understanding a joke, even when it is written in your own language... But just for your understanding, I will try to explain it a little: Dexter said he was too "scared" of me to continue playing, so I suggested he could make a white flag and continue playing... I do not feel like I am mocking players who carry the white flag. You and the other hand, seem to be the one mocking players with a white flag... You polute our nice little threat with a huge screenie of our friend Naylrod waving a white flag as if you're very proud to have discovered this...

We have a rule in Avengers that says we will never wave a white flag at anyone, anywhere, anytime... we help each other, and we fight... For Naylie I bended this rule a little... he had not trained any soldiers, because he wanted to donate as much gold as possible... since the Era has just started,(....) ah what the hell... why am I even explaining this? As if I need to justify for anything that happens inside Avengers to you...

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* thats whats funny i never asked for anything to be justified. You just all jumped on the band wagon and took the bait. *hahaha* *hahaha* Owell I suppose the misconception that i'm american is why you would'nt understand dry british humour. Although for someone from holland I am shocked that you can't tell the difference between stars and stripes and union jack. We are from same continent afterall. Just incase britian is small island 30 miles off france. *hahaha* *hahaha* You actually kicked our arse's in the boar war's. They where in s.africia and former rohdesia btw.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Oh yeah english comes from england so is not states language. And although most spoken language in states sorry to imform you that states is most multicultural country in the world. And you will find many languages are spoken there. And they don't all eat dohnuts and each state is almost a country in itself.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 08:34:00 AM by samyoboy » Logged

Horde
Captain

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* thats whats funny i never asked for anything to be justified. You just all jumped on the band wagon and took the bait. *hahaha* *hahaha* Owell I suppose the misconception that i'm american is why you would'nt understand dry british humour. Although for someone from holland I am shocked that you can't tell the difference between stars and stripes and union jack. We are from same continent afterall. Just incase britian is small island 30 miles off france. *hahaha* *hahaha* You actually kicked our arse's in the boar war's. They where in s.africia and former rohdesia btw.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Oh yeah english comes from england so is not states language. And although most spoken language in states sorry to imform you that states is most multicultural country in the world. And you will find many languages are spoken there. And they don't all eat dohnuts and each state is almost a country in itself.
Hehehe... I thought you were waving an american flag in realm 4... must have remembered wrong... I do not feel like checking these things before posting a reply  *freak*

and about the times where holland and the VoC were very victorious... yeah, I know  *hihi* But England was in Aussie first if I am not mistaken?  *rose*

Horde
Captain

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2009, 19:03:31 PM »

*rose* see you there *hihi*  Btw avengers you don't just have to spy me you can attack aswell my army is trained in hospitality *wink*
horde(Avengers)    samyoboy(smokers)    97    99895    17    221    0    0    6

thanks for the tip mate  *rose*

gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2009, 20:07:15 PM »

horde(Avengers)    samyoboy(smokers)    97    99895    17    221    0    0    6

thanks for the tip mate  *rose*

nice catch!  *bravo*

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: