Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 22:02:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avengers  (Read 145600 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 04:13:20 AM »

hmmmmm, everyone is fighting in the forum, and the guy with the biggest lip went on vacation........hmmm. i cant wait to start shedding blood. common guys do the second research fast i`m itching to wreck some havok evil4
smruti
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 04:46:42 AM »

hmmmmm, everyone is fighting in the forum, and the guy with the biggest lip went on vacation........hmmm. i cant wait to start shedding blood. common guys do the second research fast i`m itching to wreck some havok evil4
yeah u right m the forum fighter at least not gonn play v4a for what ever the reason may  *freak* *hahaha*
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 19:43:49 PM »

yeah u right m the forum fighter at least not gonn play v4a for what ever the reason may  *freak* *hahaha*
*freak*
Well..whatever your reason. But the toughness of a real fighter is measured on how he adopts on the rules, whatever the rules are....
 *hihi*

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
smruti
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2009, 19:50:39 PM »

*freak*
Well..whatever your reason. But the toughness of a real fighter is measured on how he adopts on the rules, whatever the rules are....
 *hihi*
k who said m a tough fighter??? *freak*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 13:24:30 PM »

I hope it is not because you are too slow at making traps?

http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/9/2009_7_14/8077190_8162846_164

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 14:42:43 PM »

probally more cause v4a likes to freeze. But well done horde you killed 400 swords and got 3.5k gold *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* Your a true avenger now *hahaha* *hahaha*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
smruti
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 15:18:51 PM »

probally more cause v4a likes to freeze. But well done horde you killed 400 swords and got 3.5k gold *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* Your a true avenger now *hahaha* *hahaha*
he killed only archers  rant rant lucky bugger  *freak*
and horde yes m afraid of u , so i aint playing r9 ..what else u wanna listen  *hahaha*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 15:44:19 PM »

he killed only archers  rant rant lucky bugger  *freak*
and horde yes m afraid of u , so i aint playing r9 ..what else u wanna listen  *hahaha*
Well, you can always refresh that white flag against me whole Era long?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 23:48:42 PM »

Well, you can always refresh that white flag against me whole Era long?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Or he can still produce some resources so that you can have gold mine neighbor to maintain with!!!
 *freak*

- that's my warrior way.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 02:07:02 AM »

what's a white flag for never unstood them. All I know is most players with white flags i'm not allowed to attack. *hihi* Never seen dex with 1 though *xxx*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
smruti
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 03:42:53 AM »

k those cowardish stuffs are introduced by IO for players like u  *freak* .....i never has used white flag or neither will i  *evil* go tell some other inexperienced noobs, those u kill say u r great  *freak*
smruti
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009, 03:53:33 AM »

Or he can still produce some resources so that you can have gold mine neighbor to maintain with!!!
 *freak*
and gen y dnt u do something of ur own(get ur own forum enemy  evil4 m already hordes *Grin*) instead of eating someone's kill  *hahaha*
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2009, 18:07:39 PM »

and gen y dnt u do something of ur own(get ur own forum enemy  evil4 m already hordes *Grin*) instead of eating someone's kill  *hahaha*
*hihi*
and who said i'm picking u as my forum enemy?...

- that's my warrior way.
smruti
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2009, 18:17:09 PM »

*hihi*
and who said i'm picking u as my forum enemy?...
not forum , ingame...go kill someone by urself instead of eating someones left overs  *Tongue*
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2009, 18:25:41 PM »

not forum , ingame...go kill someone by urself instead of eating someones left overs  *Tongue*
*hihi*
well i'm doing it now...and i do not intend to stop it and go to vacation....
 *hahaha*

- that's my warrior way.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: