Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 12:21:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm still stuck with my Level 6 University for research  (Read 2435 times)
KingWars
Private

« on: July 26, 2009, 02:09:09 AM »

Researcher/Scientist says he has Level 7 University but I'm still stuck with my Level 6 University for research.

Whats going wrong? I appionted him about 4-5 hours ago.  IS THIS STILL ACCURATE:

High Command

These are the Ministers assigned to key positions inside the Alliance. The possible positions a leader can give to a member are:

General

- The General receives 10 morale points bonus.
- The General can see all available armies and attacks inside his group.
- All Generals can send mass messages to the whole alliance and to his division.
- The members of his group can send mass messages only to other members in this particular group. Thus a certain chain of command and information filtering on need to know basis is achieved.

Treasurer

- The Treasurer can use the market at only half of the fixed commission (from 10% the commission becomes 5% for him).
- The Treasurer can see the economical reports of the members.
- The Treasurer can set quotas for each alliance member to deposit in the Alliance Treasury.
- Gold equal to 10% of the Treasurer's total income are deposited in the Alliance Vault. The Treasurer DOES NOT lose that income, it's just generated in the Alliance Vault.

Researcher

- The Researcher builds his technologies 50% faster.
- The Researcher's university level affects the alliance technologies' price. Therefore a player with high university level is best suited for this position.

Diplomat

- The Diplomat receives 4 points of reputation per day.
- The Diplomat can accept new members in the alliance.
- The Diplomat is the one in charge of alliance diplomacy, seeking new alliance members, negotiating treaties, etc.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 02:28:32 AM »

Researcher/Scientist says he has Level 7 University but I'm still stuck with my Level 6 University for research.

Whats going wrong? I appionted him about 4-5 hours ago.  IS THIS STILL ACCURATE:

where did you get that idea about the Scientist "lending" you his/her University level ?
it's for decreasing the price of Alliance Technologies ONLY, that the Scientist's University level is used for ... not for the other members researches !!

....  *crazy*

Deus populusque
KingWars
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 03:35:56 AM »

I must have read it in the forums somewhere, someone phrased it that way and I mistook it. Or a question was answered incorrectly.

Don't get offended by my suggestions, I like the game, I've already spent $30 playing it. I wrote commercial computer games for many years and this is pretty well done IMO.

This should be fixed. Capitolize the phrase, Alliance Technologies' or at least use the exact wording on the games page so it's identified easily by new players.

- The Researcher's university level affects the alliance technologies' price.

The Instructions may be clear to experienced players but not to new players. Some of these rules are like someone is taking notes rather then explaining it to a new player.

Scientist is used interchangebly?
KingWars
Private

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 03:37:40 AM »

BTW, thanks for the answer!

*bravo*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 03:41:18 AM »

- The Researcher's university level affects the alliance technologies' price.

Scientist is used interchangebly?

I also got confused about the scientist in my 1st week of play, but it's only the technology in the alliance. and yes it's interchangeable, you can switch position if your leader permits you to.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: