Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 21:32:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Max Negative Honor!!!!!!  (Read 21980 times)
smruti
« on: July 21, 2009, 19:59:04 PM »

i know its not fair but he has done it  *hahaha* *hahaha*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 20:05:42 PM »

I think thats a record for a classic realm

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
smruti
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 20:12:35 PM »

*bravo* *bravo*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 20:45:53 PM »

I think thats a record for a classic realm
Well, nice negative honor. Congrats.
I respect record in pillage number, but this one is to easy.
You find target on bottom of 3x and attack, lose 20 honor and recall. And you do it a lot of times. By his rank, he didnt do a lot of pillages because he would be higher rank. With acc on 1 k with 4 k spears and mil academy 4 you can do it very easy and fast.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 20:47:06 PM by tiger » Logged

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 21:39:21 PM »

You find target on bottom of 3x and attack, lose 20 honor and recall. And you do it a lot of times. By his rank, he didnt do a lot of pillages because he would be higher rank. With acc on 1 k with 4 k spears and mil academy 4 you can do it very easy and fast.

I was wondering how he did it. And that makes sense it was as easy as that. *hihi*

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 23:04:15 PM »

Nice credits you got there give me some  *rose*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
smruti
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 01:54:18 AM »

but you know it certainly takes time , i tried it in r2 once but its too boring...so all credits to him *rose* *rose*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 05:56:59 AM »

but you know it certainly takes time , i tried it in r2 once but its too boring...so all credits to him *rose* *rose*

you are always boring..........  thats why you always quit halfway through the era *hahaha*

will you be quitting r2 ealry ....or will you play for all 4 mths ? (i seriously doubt that ) *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
smruti
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 08:41:49 AM »

you are always boring..........  thats why you always quit halfway through the era *hahaha*

will you be quitting r2 ealry ....or will you play for all 4 mths ? (i seriously doubt that ) *freak*

i njoy IO more in 2months of playing in any era fighting this way out than some people play in a whole lifetime farming and sitting in forts <----------- now if ur turn *freak*

in r2 u just wait and watch till finish and kill others so u can taste some left overs and get happy of killing evil3
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 09:13:14 AM »

Again for jumping in Like a  *freak* in this post Here take another of my flowers i have in my inbox and another +karma for you.  *rose*

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=16923.msg144808#msg144808
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:14:18 AM by HRdevil » Logged

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 01:57:15 AM »

i njoy IO more in 2months of playing in any era fighting this way out than some people play in a whole lifetime farming and sitting in forts <----------- now if ur turn *freak*

in r2 u just wait and watch till finish and kill others so u can taste some left overs and get happy of killing evil3

who do you see sitting in forts?  my forts dont have any seat  *hahaha*come over in r4  and take a look at me again   im doing well  *freak*  ive never seen you passed 20k pts.........  are you afraid of your army being timed *Tongue*
 by the way ...when im killing armies  i dont kill 5k soldiers like waht you do *Grin*  i kill 20 k  or more   *freak*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 02:29:57 AM »

who do you see sitting in forts?  my forts dont have any seat  *hahaha*come over in r4  and take a look at me again   im doing well  *freak*  ive never seen you passed 20k pts.........  are you afraid of your army being timed *Tongue*
 by the way ...when im killing armies  i dont kill 5k soldiers like waht you do *Grin*  i kill 20 k  or more   *freak*

haha dex has played over 20k once i'm sure I remeber that. *xxx* I play lps for wars as have habit of falling asleep when army on way home. So is nice to know that even if i fall asleep with army home no-one can kill me.  *Grin*  Although i once kamakazied a lps player when I played ecco and he had 33k net. And I scored 900 + mp to his 700 mp even though I lost the battle. Had to kill his archers in fort night before mind *hihi*

smruti
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 07:31:15 AM »

shut up and challenge.....and dnt wound what u cant kill *freak*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 18:43:42 PM »

shut up and challenge.....and dnt wound what u cant kill *freak*

my friend im challenging  *hahaha*  dont worry .......  ill teach you how to kill 20k soldiers or more *freak*

btw........  you cant kill what you cant wound *Tongue*

smruti
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2009, 18:49:18 PM »

my friend im challenging  *hahaha* 
thnx at last someone to play for  *evil*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: