Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 00:11:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Same IP?  (Read 1232 times)
khnwng
Private

« on: July 18, 2009, 02:40:59 AM »

I was attacked by two different players (same alliance) and I'm not too sure, but could it be from the same ip? I have attached the battle reports:

edit : it is forbidden to post battle reports less than 7 days old
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 03:27:27 AM by Starbuck » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 03:32:43 AM »

there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with a coordinated attack ... especially when the first attacker has to flee and the second wants to collect the 100k gold available in your castle before it's being used *Smiley*

or, are you trying to say that one player purposefully crashed his army onto yours, so that a second could come pick up the gold and the remains of your army ?

Deus populusque
khnwng
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 03:34:15 AM »

It was obviously a coordinated suicide mission by the first so that the second could win. That is an acceptable tactic if the 1st player willingly sacrificed his army but what I want to know whether the same person launched both attacks i.e. using the same IP, that should not be acceptable. Is they a way to find out whether the attacks were launched from the same IP?
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 04:28:16 AM »

yes. this is possible, even possible is when 2 accounts are managed from 2 different IP but from same computer and this is not allowed *cool*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: