Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 05:57:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's starting not to be fun.  (Read 3125 times)
Silverdot
Private

« on: July 17, 2009, 07:27:15 AM »

I play in realm 25 and I normally have fun with this game. I'm mostly a farmer and don't really maintain a large army. my net points at about 80K. I want to be a farmer and grow my empire and leave everyone else alone. I find that I'm becoming everyone's b**ch in the realm though. People constantly attack me and take my resources because i don't build an army. Then If I was to build an army the people attacking me are in an alliance so if I attack them I have 25 people coming after me.

I hate having to play this game in such a way just to make other people leave me alone. It's like I'm forced to play a military way when I don't want to. I don't want to attack other people. I don't want to be #1 super warlord of IO. I just want to grow my economy and be left alone.

What would you recommend to stop the constant attacks from  people.?

I know that I shouldn't leave resources when i log off. I know I should build up a decent army to "intimidate" other players from attacking me.  What else?

Thanks, I want this game to be fun again.  *cry*

.:: Do or do not. There is no try. ::.
Flanger
Network Administrator
Captain

ad sanguinem incitare

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 07:32:20 AM »

The best thing I can tell you mate, is to play low point strategy then.
Have a look here:

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=706.0

Silverdot
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 07:36:00 AM »

Well I guess I can try that out next era. But right now i'm at 80K and getting hammered like I just got a paycheck and I went straight to the bar. I was really just looking for some ideas that other people may have had while in a similar situation. Thanks for the link though.

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 07:40:07 AM »

Well the only way to farm and not have army is to be so big in net points that no-one can attack you. You can fully foccous on big ecco then build huge army. but someone will probally kill it. It's a game of war and players are not gonna turn down a free pay check.  *pardon*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Silverdot
Private

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 07:26:25 AM »

Ya very true. I find that i'm becoming a free paycheck to most players. So i decided to build a decent army just to keep most people from attacking me. It sucks I have to play like that but i guess that's the game.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: