Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 19:36:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank loans  (Read 7713 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« on: July 13, 2009, 18:38:59 PM »

I was wondering if admin was ever thinking of adding a new option in the banking system. I think they should put a PAY NOW button. there are times when we take loans out of an emergency situation, e.g under attack and less than 20 minutes left to finish moving enough gold to get the troops out of there rant. If there was a pay now option, we can just pay the loan and the interest in one go, instead of over a 7 day period which is quite stressful sometimes. Anyways it was just a thought. Does anyone feel the same??? *pardon*
savannah
Lieutenant

Notice me, Sempai!

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 19:33:46 PM »

there are people who USE the bank? *Shocked*

"Women are never right" -- Savannah
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 21:11:23 PM »

I was wondering if admin was ever thinking of adding a new option in the banking system. I think they should put a PAY NOW button. there are times when we take loans out of an emergency situation, e.g under attack and less than 20 minutes left to finish moving enough gold to get the troops out of there rant. If there was a pay now option, we can just pay the loan and the interest in one go, instead of over a 7 day period which is quite stressful sometimes. Anyways it was just a thought. Does anyone feel the same??? *pardon*

in theory, that could be a very useful option .... yet, we also have to think about safeguards coz it's sooooo easy to get a friendly plunder or trade to cover your loan repayment ....  *Angry*

Deus populusque
Akash
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 21:11:54 PM »

i guess black death is right....there should be an option to pay all the money borrowed plus interest for 7 days on it (and may be some more) at one go if possible... evil3 evil3

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 01:05:46 AM »

Yeah i also thought of it, when you are under attacked and you don't want to hide your resourses to upgrade a province quickly then you take it... That's the only occation i would use the bank (And army save)... Waiting a whole week is quite painful. Go for The PAY NOW BUTTON, People cheat anyways with or without the PAYNOW button.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 02:31:48 AM »

I`m happy that other people agree with the idea, that way we still pay the loan+ interest but more conveniently, then bank loans could be really useful for army save one night at 2am when you connect with 10 minutes left for the attack and no gold there to move the troops, its really hard to disband and sell the resources. Yes, thats what i said i prefer to disband than let those suckers get military points from me, or even a medal. hard you have to work for it. evil4
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 03:03:36 AM »

in romanian realms, the loan activates by itself, even if people don`t need it *Grin*
yes, the idea is nice

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 19:49:56 PM »

in theory, that could be a very useful option .... yet, we also have to think about safeguards coz it's sooooo easy to get a friendly plunder or trade to cover your loan repayment ....  *Angry*
ok at least make it so the loan interest is substracted at 00:00 server time, to not ruin the production by every minute.... logic? karma?  *freak*

*freak*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 02:40:18 AM »

ok at least make it so the loan interest is substracted at 00:00 server time, to not ruin the production by every minute.... logic? karma?  *freak*
and the loan repayment Price should be taken down with each Level of Banking purchased  *hmm*

*freak*
cobrahead7
Private

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 05:12:21 AM »

yeah i agree with it!!we loan at a minimal cost but we pay a large amount..a pay button is a good idea..we are paying interest here not to wait 7 days if i have the amount in the next day!!!
Silvydave-
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 18:22:42 PM »

I would like to pay the loan in a one time but with the interst for the period I use, that correct thing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: