Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:43:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating or unfair playing  (Read 19203 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 13:18:07 PM »

agreed....
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* thats why i kellied you and i will keep killing you and your chicken coup alliance. i will destroy markx, oh, i made sam quit and i have his messages to prove it. markx is next... evil4 evil4
zenogear2
Rock Your Day Dude!!
Sergeant

Rock Your Day !!

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 04:31:03 AM »

*hahaha* yeah everybody knows that's the best you can do..kill the dragons coz they make me suffer at the early stage...kill the dragons coz the old dragons make me as they farms and i have to survive by loans from the bank....kill the dragons coz they make my wife got banned...phew..come on...this is only game dude dont take it so seriously...the truth is you just lookin' for an excuse to get easy point...  [:-} ...the way i see it...you are no warrior at all as you always proud of...killing an easy target..well...anyone can do it..  you dont have to be a warriors to do that...ask everyone...you know it's true..you just shout it to cover your warrior needs in your hear  *pardon*
now you claim that you'll hunt dragons till the era ends...well once again i said that's the best you can do to gain your military points....sorry..sad but true *tired*

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 12:11:32 PM »

*hahaha* yeah everybody knows that's the best you can do..kill the dragons coz they make me suffer at the early stage...kill the dragons coz the old dragons make me as they farms and i have to survive by loans from the bank....kill the dragons coz they make my wife got banned...phew..come on...this is only game dude dont take it so seriously...the truth is you just lookin' for an excuse to get easy point...  [:-} ...the way i see it...you are no warrior at all as you always proud of...killing an easy target..well...anyone can do it..  you dont have to be a warriors to do that...ask everyone...you know it's true..you just shout it to cover your warrior needs in your hear  *pardon*
now you claim that you'll hunt dragons till the era ends...well once again i said that's the best you can do to gain your military points....sorry..sad but true *tired*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* thats why IO is so nice mate, you can make easy points by killing farmers lol. if all the fighters fight against one another the farmers will take control. so the fighters have a job of killing all farmers, dragons are the easiest farming alliance in the whole realm, thats why every week someone new declares war on them now. i am personally bored warring you guys now. you just put your tails between your legs like little dogs when the big dog barks and hide for the 7 days. well you will all learn to hide for the complete era hahahahahaha.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 12:12:29 PM by blackdeath » Logged
zenogear2
Rock Your Day Dude!!
Sergeant

Rock Your Day !!

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 03:52:32 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* thats why IO is so nice mate, you can make easy points by killing farmers lol. if all the fighters fight against one another the farmers will take control. so the fighters have a job of killing all farmers, dragons are the easiest farming alliance in the whole realm, thats why every week someone new declares war on them now. i am personally bored warring you guys now. you just put your tails between your legs like little dogs when the big dog barks and hide for the 7 days. well you will all learn to hide for the complete era hahahahahaha.

*hahaha* once again you show your "warriors wanna be" what warriors that only kill a farmer like you always did? you call that a warriors?  *hihi* yeah maybe that's a warrior means to you.. killing a farmer ....then call your self a warriors and cry out to get a medal of honour...
warriors should have the pride in battling another warriors... i have my respect for doncikaz and others from lietuva ...they have great art of war ...and proud to have warriors way...well im sorry to involving their name in this...but my objective is clear....warriors have their own way and killing farmers is not the one that warriors proud of  *pardon*

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 12:08:32 PM »

not worth a response.....................
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2009, 00:42:23 AM »

not worth a response.....................

but you just made one  *hahaha* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
TStar
Private

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 07:06:10 AM »

Oh man this stuff is gold.  I love it!  I just registered for R9 just to see how you guys roll.  This should be fun!
zenogear2
Rock Your Day Dude!!
Sergeant

Rock Your Day !!

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 04:38:41 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* you're welcome mates... *rose*
Oh man this stuff is gold.  I love it!  I just registered for R9 just to see how you guys roll.  This should be fun!

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 05:31:32 AM »

actually they are in r50   *freak*

Markx
Private

Do not bother a Dragon, you will be burn...

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 06:50:01 AM »

Well... well... well... Seems to be that Blacky  wassup (blackdeath) keep talking too much...

I am alive *Angry*... till the end of realm...  hard

Until a few days ago you really try to catch me, by the first time... *xxx*

We (Dragons) has learned to fight scum bags *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* but still having some lazy members but we are friends trying to have fun [:-}, that is why I never accepted your invitation to join you.. *hahaha*

besides... there is a big difference between you and me, that you can not understand... *pardon*

SnoWhite
Private

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2009, 08:14:06 AM »

this guys is rude....*sad*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2009, 12:44:21 PM »

Well... well... well... Seems to be that Blacky  wassup (blackdeath) keep talking too much...

I am alive *Angry*... till the end of realm...  hard

Until a few days ago you really try to catch me, by the first time... *xxx*

We (Dragons) has learned to fight scum bags *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* but still having some lazy members but we are friends trying to have fun [:-}, that is why I never accepted your invitation to join you.. *hahaha*

besides... there is a big difference between you and me, that you can not understand... *pardon*
i just need to smoke what you are smoking and then i will be able to stay up all night like you, unfortunately, i have to sleep........... isnt that what the dragon is smoking under the tree in your pic? hmmmm, must be some really hard stuff................
markic
Private

A.C.A.B

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 18:58:40 PM »

Elfo_Nocta is quickly ending with the playing   *freak*

Некада си била велика земља пуна славе и поноса,сад си мрља на карти,Ђубрад су те уништила!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: