Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 02:29:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating or unfair playing  (Read 19320 times)
maryar
Private

« on: July 08, 2009, 09:42:40 AM »

But is very clear that some players are cheating and have help from moderators which suposed to be neutral.
my expereince with blackdeath leader of randomfire he have relations and communications with game administrators through starbuck one ofhis members. all the proofs shows that there is a lot of thing that you can do and that we cant. and this not fair game. you I mean randomfire can always win through cheating and manipulating. This is so weird . Blackdeath is banned and despite that he invited new members lady-jane and other player tomtom and they make voting and become tomtom the leader and he kicked out eowin from randomfire.
I think they have relations with the game administrators
even if you see the following conversation on the forum between blackdeath and starbuck you know that starbuck is playing through blackdeath...Why should blackdeath and Eowin banned if they were honest..
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=16521.0
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=16680.0

What I am looking for from administrators is pay more attention for these behaiviors and keep this game clean and not let it be controlled by not trusted moderators.
thanks.... *gamer*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 11:29:09 AM »

It's not the first time that such complaints are made by players who either :

1) can't accept that they are bested by other players and need a conspiracy to justify their own failings
2) prefer to accuse of bugs and cheatings in-game, rather than to try understanding game mechanics and tactics

so, for the record, Blacky and Eowin are a IRL couple, and they have already been warned several times that if they play in the same Alliance with the same IPs, no matter what they'll be suspects : they took that risk nonetheless and paid the price.
yes, I do think that Eowin was banned for too long a period. But that's not up to me to change that.
people can argue as much as they want about the fairness of the system, but that's how it is : you break, you pay.

now, there are also people who evade punishments (babysitting, dynamic IPs, proxies ...), yet are far from being fair or clean players. But Moderators don't choose who is going to be punished or not.

even if you see the following conversation on the forum between blackdeath and starbuck you know that starbuck is playing through blackdeath...

not only do I take it as a personal insult (you accuse me of multi-accounting), but this utmost crap : you are saying that Blacky is a proxy I'm using in-game ?
you aren't the first one to make such a baseless accusation, and you won't be the last. For me, it's just evidence of your mediocrity as a player.
No, I don't give special access or treatments to players.

and neither do other Moderators : the only "power" we have is to moderate the forum and that's it .... when you see us playing, we play with our own skills.

we don't create armies out of thin air
we don t get 10000hrs of production every minutes
we don't freeze the game to catch armies
we don't hack your accounts to throw you out of an Alliance

and when you report suspicions, we follow through.
except, when it's nonsense, as you sent me in-game, right sam ?

have fun,

Deus populusque
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 14:34:53 PM »

Starbuck, dynamic IP is not cheating

that backsmth dude looks a little retard by the way he writes, but starbuck is a mod, and doesn`t have authority over in game issues, just forum
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 14:42:34 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 15:27:56 PM »

Starbuck, dynamic IP is not cheating

I know that ... I meant it as a tool to hide the fact that a single player is managing several accounts and can evade the punishments usually reserved for such actions.

Deus populusque
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 16:04:28 PM »

Now i will add my voice to this evil3, DraGons leader that guys who started this, sam *black_eye*, has been using the account reddragonn to make contributions to the alliance treasury and used it to do attacks and pillaging so as not to lose his account honor. this was confirmed by a once trusted member(his first officer) of his alliance, that is currently in our alliance. He has connected various times and launched multiple attacks from his members accounts, and when i told him he will be caught, what did he do? he threw out reddragonn from the alliance *hihi* and it became goldmine, then all of the multiple attacks at 3 am in the morning stopped *stop*. why hasnt he been caught? who knows? i dont care really, because he will never best me in the game and he dreams and has nightmares about me *hahaha*. to him i am the blackdeath, the original plague. he declared a war against me and is losing horribly *hahaha*. from the war income i will do my troops and kill him, over and over an over and over again evil4. As starbuck said, have fun.......... learn to play and maybe you will have a slight chance of winning next war.
tomtom
Private

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 16:40:08 PM »

YOU MADE ME REGISTER
1st sorry for my eng coz its not my 1st lang
i wona join this party,ppl talk and talk but if they think it over they will stop talking.
so if there is 1 member that makes a lot of freins he cheat??
black and eoiwn hasbend and wife (i saw them on msn video)got bennd coz the game or the ppl how run it
cant get that it can be that 2 ppl from the same howes will play the same game and by that they have somthing
that bond them (check be4 you brack).
now im coming in and voted to be the leader only coz im thinking stratigy we r in 2 wars and if they get attacked
we loos points and .......loos the war so what do i have to do......thats it ,think and act .
this is a stratigy game not sims and if i know that 1 is benned for 48h so i can kik him when i think is right
if he is under attack and the other 1 is bennd almost for good
what do you say keep him to loos more points
LAST THING
if i hade the conections or blackdeth i think we where primum not free players

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 16:43:23 PM »

well said tomtom. he should play sims and stop crying rant
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 16:47:15 PM by blackdeath » Logged
tomtom
Private

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 16:48:26 PM »

right on right on
kill them all
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 16:56:28 PM »

I know that ... I meant it as a tool to hide the fact that a single player is managing several accounts and can evade the punishments usually reserved for such actions.

kk.

lol, i had a puppie named redragon or smth long time ago in r4. each time he build his army, i killed him back, like in the same day of the week, same hour almost *Grin* he never got the point of army saves i guess and i`m pretty sure he didn`t understood why he lost his army all the time. then, he ran in r10

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 17:06:49 PM »

this maryar guy (s_sam2001) is an original cheater and believes that everyone is like him. i dont manage several accounts, and i dont have dynamic ip, me and my wife got banned because of that, there`s your evidence, so if you want to yap about it no problem. now he doesnt get caught but all his members and exmembers know that he manages 5 of his account in his alliance, and they talk about it and tell others. i congratulate him on his art of cheating, because thats the reason why i win the war against him always, because you simply cant be in all accounts at the same time, and you dont know who me and my members are going to hit and at what time.
SnoWhite
Private

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 10:48:47 AM »

javascript:void(0);Well this is an interesting topics...can i have my opinion?
well first we start with what Starbuck said, 
"so, for the record, Blacky and Eowin are a IRL couple, and they have already been warned several times that if they play in the same Alliance with the same IPs, no matter what they'll be suspects : they took that risk nonetheless and paid the price.
yes, I do think that Eowin was banned for too long a period. But that's not up to me to change that.
people can argue as much as they want about the fairness of the system, but that's how it is : you break, you pay."

So in this case starbuck as moderator and also as eowin or blackdeath members in randomfire alliance ..i think i  already doubt starbuck objectiveness in deal with this case, maybe other moderator should handle this matters so anyone will feel that everybody is in the same situation,  i try to put my self as a neutral side with this matters. I think we already understand that rules is a rules, you have friends as moderator that fine, you have moderator as your member that is fine too, but i think we should pay more attention about this potential problems. the main problem is eowin and blacky are IRL couple, play in the same REALM, in the same Alliance, having the same war too, can you imagine the potential cheater in this area??? if moderator like starbuck as randomfire alliance cant give a straight rules with this how many couples will break the rules in the name of couple/marriage/ in the future???Maybe we need Krum him self to justified this matters, thanks
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 15:35:53 PM »

1) players sharing same IPs and trading between them are in infraction.
2) Eowin and Blackdeath's case was not "handled" by Forum Moderators, but by IO Admins.
3) the problem I mentionned, was with Eowin being banned 10k hrs (instead of 48hrs as I argued for) for putting a trade offer at market prices, some of which was purchased by Blackdeath, so she could move her armies.

everyone is entitled to its own opinion, even windbags ...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 17:18:07 PM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 16:36:34 PM »

for the record, she didnt put her resources cheaper than normal or anything like that, as a matter of fact when the incident happened i was at woirk on my computer with a different ip, as tiger said, i had the same ip at some other time and they dont care about the actual moment when the action happened. anyways rules are rules, life goes on and we are still a happy couple enjoying imperia. by the way, i was banned and she was banned and we still won the war.
SnoWhite
Private

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 09:47:23 AM »

yeah it just my opinion, i dont want that someone will think that as moderator friends, he/she will get special treatment, thats why i mentioned this is so called potential problem that might arise in the future in the name of couples.  Whether you win or loss is not my concern  *hmm*.  I hope in future no more excuses as couple that play in the same Realm, Same Alliance, Same War.... *crazy* ...Too Many Conflict of interest... If i was the moderator..i will judge rules harder in this case... *pardon*

by the way thanks for the reply  *hihi*
zenogear2
Rock Your Day Dude!!
Sergeant

Rock Your Day !!

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 05:40:06 AM »

agreed....

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: