Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 18:16:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realms and ERA  (Read 1893 times)
pterryz
Lieutenant

« on: July 04, 2009, 03:09:32 AM »

Newbie here!!! Though I have a lot of questions for ERA and Realms, I posted all the questions here for one looking, and save time to navigate from here to there.

1. I can see that there are a lot of posts who mentioned ERA and realms, what are these?
2. Is a realm a server?
3. Lots of people mention Realm 9 is soon to open (or is it already open), how to join/create an account there?
4. Is it legal to only have One account with different realms?
5. More to come....   *Grin*

Please help....  *sos*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 03:11:53 AM »

Newbie here!!! Though I have a lot of questions for ERA and Realms, I posted all the questions here for one looking, and save time to navigate from here to there.

1. I can see that there are a lot of posts who mentioned ERA and realms, what are these?
2. Is a realm a server?
3. Lots of people mention Realm 9 is soon to open (or is it already open), how to join/create an account there?
4. Is it legal to only have One account with different realms?
5. More to come....   *Grin*

Please help....  *sos*
1.era is lenght of 1 realm. when it ends that realm resets and everything starts from beginning
2. yes you can call it a server *Smiley*
3.go to register and you will have option realm 9 and then just register there
4.1 account per 1 realm *Smiley* and you can play in as many realms as you want *Smiley*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
pterryz
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 04:23:34 AM »

1.era is lenght of 1 realm. when it ends that realm resets and everything starts from beginning
Thanks for answering, but I have a follow up questions.
1. Reset everyting? You mean, all researches, armies, highscores are reset, as in back to scratch again? All the hardwork will vanish? Kindly clarify, thanks!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 10:34:02 AM »

Thanks for answering, but I have a follow up questions.
1. Reset everyting? You mean, all researches, armies, highscores are reset, as in back to scratch again? All the hardwork will vanish? Kindly clarify, thanks!

everything you start again from 0 points..only name credits and coat of arms remain the same *Tongue*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
pterryz
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 13:20:51 PM »

*freak* Wow! So all hardwork will really vanish! But why is the game like that, why would everything be reset?

Well, looking on different perspective the gameplay is like a normal LAN game (like Counter-strike and Warcraft) in which everything resets after a certain condition is met. Resetting will give other players a chance to  be number one. However, the length of time is so long, that the feeling having lost something is very high.  *sad*  *cry*

(Sorry, for bad English.... I can't express myself thoroughly)
Da_Noob
Private

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 21:19:39 PM »

*freak* Wow! So all hardwork will really vanish! But why is the game like that, why would everything be reset?

Well, looking on different perspective the gameplay is like a normal LAN game (like Counter-strike and Warcraft) in which everything resets after a certain condition is met. Resetting will give other players a chance to  be number one. However, the length of time is so long, that the feeling having lost something is very high.  *sad*  *cry*

(Sorry, for bad English.... I can't express myself thoroughly)

You did a very good job expressing yourself!   *bravo*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: