Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:50:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any romanians onboard realm 9  (Read 5122 times)
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 20:42:13 PM »

Sorry mate i'm just offer u to play one games browser MMORPG. Hope u like it; http://bcwars.com/?id=mangimblud. Maybe u all want joint with me in this game.. I think this is good for u all.. So This is info about this game

BC Wars is the web's first gaming experience in the prehistoric world. Start out as a regular caveman who minds his own business picking berries and hunting for food. Become a legend throughout time as you battle other neanderthals, wrangle dinosaurs, and build up your cave. BC Wars is also the first browser based game to adopt a true real cash economy where users can withdraw virtual money in the game for real money with a real exchange rate that is the same both ways.

* Virtual economy backed by real world currency.
    * Earn real money by just playing a game!
    * Real-time Player vs. Player and dinosaur battles.
    * No resets means you never lose your hard earned stats.
    * You can play as little or as much as you like, it won't hurt you either way.
    * Over $2,682 paid out since December 27, 2009!

Ii u interest registered now. Bro please registered in this game from my referral when i give u. My referral is http://bcwars.com/?id=mangimblud thx a lot don't forget to PM me. Best regard "mangimblud" *pardon* *pardon* *stop*
Please somebody ban this dude all his posts hes annoying us, he has made like 50 topics and posts all over the forum

*freak*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 00:07:12 AM »

dacia is cool

*freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: