Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 05:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiacaunts are smokers?  (Read 26090 times)
moyadrl
Disturbed™
Lieutenant

Annihilation will be unavoidable

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 02:31:18 AM »

When you want to be the best play as male.All is another.... Do not tell me I will remove, but these are great smokers.

my friend those times when wars were fought till the end are gone..that is why i do not play this game anymore...r4 is full of loud mouth noobs.
there aren't any bloody wars in r4...most of the alliance use unchristian methods..and the respect for other players DIED.

Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.

smruti
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 03:50:00 AM »

my friend those times when wars were fought till the end are gone..that is why i do not play this game anymore...r4 is full of loud mouth noobs.
there aren't any bloody wars in r4...most of the alliance use unchristian methods..and the respect for other players DIED.
u are so wrong , respect is alwayz there ..... i dnt know about you but i do respect players in game respite of what ever i post in forum  *sos* only for fun..... and this TOPIC in qn section is BS
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 03:55:23 AM by smruti » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 04:38:53 AM »

IMO, using that alliance bug should be considered cheating. also, in some games, is possible to restrict the number of accounts accessed from a computer, dunno why they don`t do smth similar here.

smruti
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 05:34:28 AM »

When you want to be the best play as male.All is another.... Do not tell me I will remove, but these are great smokers.

stop here  *hahaha* *hahaha* u have 2k pts  *freak* *freak* thats really cool.....u are the mice king  *hahaha*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 10:06:10 AM »

are you an admin??

if not cut the crap...you did that push up and a lot of dudes know this..and not only know..TELL it...and also requested us to report it...but it is none of my businness as I told before because this game is full of back doors and I don't care if people are happy with using them to make them feel important *Smiley*

just be brave for even once and admit it..but I don't think that you can do it..as you are all ANGELS...that is what real BS is...and that is why I don't respect your(not personal you only) knowledge..can I be more clear than this *Smiley*

so don't play 3 monkeys to everybody...and it will be better to close the case because you seem more redicilous in each statement.. you know (and if an admin looks at the logs he can know this too ) that I am all right...

Are you an admin?  *crazy* *crazy*
If you don't use your brain, then don't talk. I was in that alliance and I can tell for sure that Isolde didn't fight with Zephfir...all you can tell are lies. You're just the biggest BS ever

I am the one and only!
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 11:39:13 AM »

IMO, using that alliance bug should be considered cheating.

it would have meant stopping all alliance wars for everyone for a long period ... because the bug occured both ways (it was based on the Alliance's member numbers prior to the server's overload), it really penalized only those Alliances that wanted to get themselves out of wars by ditching members ...

Deus populusque
smruti
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »

it would have meant stopping all alliance wars for everyone for a long period ... because the bug occured both ways (it was based on the Alliance's member numbers prior to the server's overload), it really penalized only those Alliances that wanted to get themselves out of wars by ditching members ...
i think they dnt really maintain this classic realms as IO developers are more into developing v4a rules  *pardon*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 14:04:06 PM »

i mean, punishment for using a bug, if they were unable to fix it.

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 14:26:07 PM »

i mean, punishment for using a bug, if they were unable to fix it.

you can't do that *rose*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 14:36:59 PM »

punishing people for using a bug who affects gameplay? why not?

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 14:44:11 PM »

punishing people for using a bug who affects gameplay? why not?

because the bug was identified and considered the lesser of two evils (ie: stopping all wars) until it was fixed ... launching friendly pop pillage attacks on prov with 10k+ pop with 1000 troops was as much a loophole as a bug, yet you were not banned everytime you used it, right ?

Deus populusque
POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 14:45:38 PM »

http://www25.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/hall_of_shame.php?lang=en&ref=local&realm=4&sort=1

However, there is justice! A child can not be with people MOCKS.Salut for admins!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 14:47:55 PM by POKHARA123 » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 15:00:31 PM »

because the bug was identified and considered the lesser of two evils (ie: stopping all wars) until it was fixed ... launching friendly pop pillage attacks on prov with 10k+ pop with 1000 troops was as much a loophole as a bug, yet you were not banned everytime you used it, right ?

because IO team allowed it, so everybody used it. this one shouldn`t have been allowed, cause with it, an alliance can avoid all wars declared on it. now, in most of the games, in case you didn`t knew about that, there is a difference between having a bug, and using it (or allowing it). one can have a bug which is difficult to fix, but still forbid people to use it. actually, the point of any rule is to apply when people can do a thing considered wrong, not when transgression is made impossible by normal working of system. or else, by you faulty logic, why is babysitting forbidden?

@POKHARA123 nice *Grin*
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 15:01:51 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 15:11:09 PM »

K_mihai, alliances that were active BEFORE that server overload, but lost members, have remained active for a while .... it only penalized them if they wanted to get out of Alliance wars (they all had to leave the structure instead), but it didn't give them any bonus if they wanted to keep fighting (unwanted members could have been put on vacation mode or ditched in favor of new ones or "ghosts").
Alliances that became active AFTER the bug had no incidence whatsoever.

TBH, you are making a fuss out of something that is no big deal .... it's only to state your principles.

Have fun,

Deus populusque
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 15:15:19 PM »

pff, that`s like saying you post only to increase your post count. so, if i understand what you said, cause is a little confusing in english, the alliances who were active with less than 5 members before the server stuff can still declare wars? so, if they continue doing that, they are using a bug, right?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: