Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 00:38:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiacaunts are smokers?  (Read 26189 times)
POKHARA123
Private

« on: June 18, 2009, 21:24:16 PM »

How many people play in the Union.....union of mause. See them all what they do: Enter your other accounts in the Union, declared war and remove them. So no one can declare war.Where are the administrative?I deserve to play Empire Online?
Please check which accounts are entering or exiting the union of mice.Three of them were punished.

Were three, but have declared war tonight because two of their accounts are brought into union.View photos below please-this is war 19.06.2009 !!!:

And here, see how many people are union:

Please administration to take measures.I play on beta and have never seen such a thing.I am disappointed.   
sv_iv come and see what the mice in smokers
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 21:34:33 PM »

2 problems here :

1) there was an identified bug with active Alliances in Classic Realms : if you were active before the server clock was changed 2 months ago, then your member numbers were not updated and you can declare wars (or be declared on) even though, you have less than 5 members

it's a bug, not a cheat ...

2) there is a tactic to use "ghost" members (who have applied but haven't been officially accepted into the Alliance) to declare wars, then ditch them before anyone can declare on them.

it's dirty and an abuse of the spirit of Alliance wars rules, but it's not cheating ...

Deus populusque
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 21:43:26 PM »

and some GOOD PLAYERS says that they know a lot of these 'STRATEGIES...'(this argument is done so long ago between us with the players above the clouds...they see all these bugs or dirty playing type as strategies:)) )

good for them...

infact this is a superb game:)) I see that nothing is bannable *Smiley*))))))))

autorefreshers..legal
babysitting......can be *Smiley*
multi accounting...can not be caught
trojan...strategy
friendly pillage...can be
number needed to be active for an allience...bug
crushing on a friend to give him mp...legal (can not be caught)
having - (minus ) points...bug
creating money...maybe this can be caught *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

really a game of wonders *Smiley* *Smiley*

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 21:56:13 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 21:54:14 PM »

When you want to be the best play as male.All is another.... Do not tell me I will remove, but these are great smokers.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 21:57:30 PM by POKHARA123 » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 22:02:38 PM »

Gharn,

battle-fixing and multi-accounting are cheating offenses
the alliance member bug is a collateral consequence of the server overload that changed the ingame clock some time ago : it's not part of the normal way of playing IO.
using "ghost" members is a loophole trick, just like trojans or sending fake pillages with 1000 troops (that one has been closed  since) : strategies can be dirty ...

Deus populusque
POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 22:10:43 PM »

and some GOOD PLAYERS says that they know a lot of these 'STRATEGIES...'(this argument is done so long ago between us with the players above the clouds...they see all these bugs or dirty playing type as strategies:)) )

good for them...

infact this is a superb game:)) I see that nothing is bannable *Smiley*))))))))

autorefreshers..legal
babysitting......can be *Smiley*
multi accounting...can not be caught
trojan...strategy
friendly pillage...can be
number needed to be active for an allience...bug
crushing on a friend to give him mp...legal (can not be caught)
having - (minus ) points...bug
creating money...maybe this can be caught *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

really a game of wonders *Smiley* *Smiley*

tell the truth
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 22:11:38 PM »

but..can you discover battle fixing Huh?

look at the last battles of era4 last era...some good players had to be banned...some of them are your friends in forum platform...

multi acc..I can count minimum 10 players here now...can they be caught??

autorefreshers...intervention to game with a program..how can it be acceptable in a serious platform(I don't discus the benefits or disadvantages of it...but it is a code used to intervene the usual routin of a game )

babysitting...it became legal as it CAN NOT BE CAUGHT...

can you say sth about them ??

they are all corrupted parts of the games..and some of the players who know how to use them become genious..and the others are lame *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 22:31:22 PM »

look at the last battles of era4 last era...some good players had to be banned...some of them are your friends in forum platform...

multi acc..I can count minimum 10 players here now...can they be caught??

Stop with BS...if you give names then I might believe you...but if you say that andy_eu and starbuck are friends and that's why your topic was moved *hahaha* *hahaha*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 22:42:46 PM »

ok I will give names...

most of The_Church members and Isolde crushed to Zephfir...

check the battles and tell me that it is not so...we are not fool we look at the networth and mp correlation of the players...

I don't know if you..Radooo my squire had done it or not...

besides I did not say that Andy is starbuck's friend..you forum staf 's are the probable friends *Smiley* but as starbuck gave me an explanation about that as a civilized user I am convinced...and I am also happy with his work by seperating some real spammers and insuters from our battle topic..he did a good job last night and I am supporting his action and following the continuity of this process...

are you happy to hear that my squire??

there is a good old saying ' we are coming from there while you are going'..that is why I call you 'my squire'
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 22:52:10 PM by gharn » Logged

POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 22:46:47 PM »

is there any sense of the war? Now we were beginning to enter the unions of declaring war and kill them from there
търсене
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 22:53:29 PM »

do it:)) it is a STRATEGY  *hahaha*

whatever you have benefits is a strategy *Smiley*))))

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 22:55:54 PM »

off-topic but necessary intervention to try stopping the crap conspiracy theories

...some of them are your friends in forum platform...

but if you say that andy_eu and starbuck are friends and that's why your topic was moved *hahaha* *hahaha*

Let's make it clear : I don't think that I've got lots of friends in IO.
there are people are appreciate, some that I don't.
there are people whose knowledge, competitive attitude or professionnalism that I respect, others whose unfair, childish or arrogant behavior I despise.

but that doesn't matter coz I play IO for fun, not because I want to fill my Facebook page with contacts.

and, I couldn't care less whether you are an ex-teammate or a maggot : "if you break the rules, you pay for it" and "all suspects have the right to a fair trial" ... and that's all there is for me

ps : I must have had less than 10 messages with Andy_eu in the last 18 months, so he/she is just barely above the unknown in my list of known players .... yet lightyears away from being considered a friend or teammate or colleague ... I just don't know him/her *wink*

Have fun,
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 22:56:37 PM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 23:09:09 PM »

@starbuck

well you gave that to me from pm..and that was enough *Smiley*...but we see that it is not enough for the chatter boxes  *hahaha* so this is good to write it here..

I think it was a mistake of you to carry that statement to forum platform because it was discussed and solved through PM *Smiley* and it was not me that talked about the situation from open area..because I am good at seperating what can be talked infront of all users and what can't be talked...to me...that is why there is PM

besides it is not wrong to have friendships because that is why we are here...

(oh I am here to teach how to fight to Radooo but it is cust another case  *hahaha*)

so if we want to turn back to the real topic...

what do you say about push ups(like the names that I had given did last era ) or the other issues that have already been used by too many GENIOUS players *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 00:08:38 AM »

ok I will give names...

most of The_Church members and Isolde crushed to Zephfir...

check the battles and tell me that it is not so...we are not fool we look at the networth and mp correlation of the players...

I don't know if you..Radooo my squire had done it or not...

Again this is BS from you...you know it better than me again...just like when you said zephfir or hiske declared the war against you *freak*
And if you want correlation between net and mp in the last day...tell me about ophelia *hihi*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 02:16:13 AM »

are you an admin??

if not cut the crap...you did that push up and a lot of dudes know this..and not only know..TELL it...and also requested us to report it...but it is none of my businness as I told before because this game is full of back doors and I don't care if people are happy with using them to make them feel important *Smiley*

just be brave for even once and admit it..but I don't think that you can do it..as you are all ANGELS...that is what real BS is...and that is why I don't respect your(not personal you only) knowledge..can I be more clear than this *Smiley*

so don't play 3 monkeys to everybody...and it will be better to close the case because you seem more redicilous in each statement.. you know (and if an admin looks at the logs he can know this too ) that I am all right...

just go and do whatever you want ..but don't talk for the ones who are not so clean(maybe you are out of this .I don't know)

for example your Zeph was using the acc Akhilleus  at the same time with his own acc..(it is here now too ) and he wrote Ophelia from that acc..(with forgetting that he is in that acc *Smiley*) and he had to admit it to her after that )

now he is trying to have fun with it again:)) is that legal ?? or the acc that zephfir has lost battle against poki..is it played by him?? don't attempt to answer because we know who was playing it %100

I will warn you the last time..we are not fools and we don't like your attitude(because you are the only person who is talking for the gang) ...that is why you will be my squire over and over again...a squire in fighting skills..and a squire in realizing *Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 02:32:14 AM by gharn » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: