Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 04:09:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which is the best?
Shogun Total War - 5 (6.1%)
Medieval Total War - 7 (8.5%)
Rome Total War - 32 (39%)
Medieval Total War II - 38 (46.3%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Total War games  (Read 28228 times)
Faladhrym
Sergeant

"All warfare is based on deception."

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 02:09:47 AM »

hmm Shogun is Shogun ^_^ tha best (1st love *Grin*), lol. Never played Rome, playing Medieval II right now, got it last week... *sad* it took too long..
well anyways, Shogun haven't play that in a couple of years... About Medieval... hmm i like the fact Portugal is in it.. I've just unblocked them so I can start playing with them *Tongue*... It sucks when Portugal is only playable in expansions.. like in Civ games love Civ... but having to wait for the 2nd expansion to play with my nation, it's annoying... in Medieval they're there at the beginning *Smiley*
Dunno if that happened in Rome or the 1st Medieval but I really like the idea of buying mercenaries and the Crusades having special mercenary troops to buy is pretty cool...
Though don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but why can't I fight sea battles ? I wanted to fight(and see) my own sea battles...

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu
5tormlord
Private

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 01:55:35 AM »

Medievil has to be the most annoyng war game to be invented. Apart from this  *xxx*
I take over europe, eliminate every empire on the game, and im about to slaughter the danes (viking desendants) and then 3 rebellions start at once 0.0 in different parts of the map and i end up losing the whole thing >.< darn hard mode  *Angry*

Does the walker choose the path? Or the path the walker?
KLUEGHELET
Private

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 22:03:10 PM »

If your think Total war expansions are good go to the forim and Down load from mods   STAINLESS STEEL  They have added more empires to fight and it is more historically correct. 

Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.”
bolin
YoUr MoThEr!
Sergeant

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 03:34:44 AM »

Are this games like rise of nations, civilization, or age of empires, i have never heard of any of them

DaMoGLiMaN, MaTaNdOlOs
Baron_Von_Tarkin
Private

So many lives... So little times...

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 15:02:39 PM »

For that Total War seris, I like the Rome most! But the next series (Empire: Total War) will be great! Because in that series if you a charismatic leader you don't even need to recruit a army! Army is the one that come over to you *dance*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2008, 15:06:38 PM »

For that Total War seris, I like the Rome most! But the next series (Empire: Total War) will be great! Because in that series if you a charismatic leader you don't even need to recruit a army! Army is the one that come over to you *dance*
i think that sea battles will be able to fight like a normal battles.(in empire total war)
p.s. liked medieval total war 2 the best.
i only wish that they will introduce my country-croatia,because our past was really interesting.

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Baron_Von_Tarkin
Private

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2008, 15:19:59 PM »

i only wish that they will introduce my country-croatia,because our past was really interesting.

*hmm* Sadly, they will only indtroduce 3 empire *sigh*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2008, 15:22:22 PM »

*hmm* Sadly, they will only indtroduce 3 empire *sigh*
sadly....do you know how to unlock all nations in medieval,because i do...you can even play with timurids and aztecs

Baron_Von_Tarkin
Private

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2008, 15:28:01 PM »

sadly....do you know how to unlock all nations in medieval,because i do...you can even play with timurids and aztecs

*Shocked* Huh? How can that possible?
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2008, 15:36:52 PM »

*Shocked* Huh? How can that possible?
if i tell you will i get + karma? *freak*
i think you have that on youtube.you need to enter in one file in medieval in program files where is written which nations are locked,wich are unlockable.you should copy that file,if something goes wrong,and change one i program files by cutting those nations under locked and unlockable and pasting it in the nations you can play with...
damn,i deleted the game....try to find it on youtube,or in google try to enter medieval total war 2 cheats,because i cant remember how i found it.anyway i remember that then you need to finish the campaign and you can play with all nations. hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
check it out

Baron_Von_Tarkin
Private

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 06:06:38 AM »

if i tell you will i get + karma? *freak*
i think you have that on youtube.you need to enter in one file in medieval in program files where is written which nations are locked,wich are unlockable.you should copy that file,if something goes wrong,and change one i program files by cutting those nations under locked and unlockable and pasting it in the nations you can play with...
damn,i deleted the game....try to find it on youtube,or in google try to enter medieval total war 2 cheats,because i cant remember how i found it.anyway i remember that then you need to finish the campaign and you can play with all nations. hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
check it out

+ 1 karma *rose*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 08:03:39 AM »

thanks man,same to you

vaidocius
Private

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 19:09:23 PM »

my favourite is rome:total war  hooray it s my first total war series game and i liked it very much ( allways play on lvl  vh/vh hard),
mtw2 good too, i like expansion pack kingdoms, becouse there is my country Lithuania  *freak*
dabros
[M] Mafia
Sergeant

Polish GM

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2008, 19:29:55 PM »

Medieval Total War this is my favourite computers games!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 16:44:06 PM by dabros » Logged

Amaterasu
Warrior philoshoper of a long lost, but not forgoten era.
Forum Staff

Childe of nebula, brother to the stars.

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 22:45:17 PM »

www.megagames.com for cheats, and medival total war was my most played game i even put cheat to take the rebels  *evil* FOR ONE FREE REBELLIOUS EUROPE!!! (under the illuminated guidance of Che-Andreas, viva la revolution) *hihi*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: