Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:21:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ThE RealM IN ChaoS!!!  (Read 24720 times)
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 14:28:50 PM »

well i was the leader of ukko_wing last era and i do remeber slovenian attacking us...(pillaging and hitting forts)...but i do not remember destroying us...LOL...get your head examined mate...we killed their armies and they disbanded...as for the turkish alliances (bereta that renamed to navigator...etc...and all the rest) they went also down http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=12905.0...you escaped cause you quited..lol...it is all in the forum posts...with all the battles...but all that is from the last era...it was a great federation war and we won it...the last battle of it was sykan killing motaro and me following up (war income from thast batle 32608000.00 13043200 MotaRo NavigatoR 2009-01-03 04:16:55 Receive them )...http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=10900.0. the only TRUE enemy ukko_wing had were ZEALOTS...great players and consistent to their goals...

« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 14:41:08 PM by gior15 » Logged

sheker
Private

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2009, 15:31:14 PM »

firstly, you misunderstood me.. i did not say slovenians killed Ukko members... they destroyed fortreses and pillaged all of them... these attacks were planned to provoke you...(not to destroy !!!)  when you were busy with them, we were kicking Darkie's  big ass with my friends together...lol...
  secondly, i had to quit the game after these wars( 15 days before era ended)...so i did not see your other wars... but i must say that it was not real Motaro that you killed with your friends....he quited game a few days ago before me... Motaro gave his acc to another one who did not play this game before and didnot know how to make army-safe... so you killed unexperienced player...lol... (like that, Smeagol and Draksoul acc owners were begging me not to attack on them with sendind PM, they were unexperienced new players.Real smeagol and Darksoul owners were quited the game... and we did not attack on them after that  *Smiley* )
  i congratulated you because we fought against you 3 times and could win only one of them, i expected more wars but as i said i had no time to play the game  after kicking Darkie's ass...have a nice game...

Tarantio
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2009, 17:07:06 PM »

Vise , DarkSoul , Smeagol , Stalingrad , _Leon_ and some other accounts i played there last era *Smiley*  MoldovaVin fore4er !!!!!!

hmmmmm am i reading this right???  *crazy* *crazy*
sheker
Private

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2009, 18:01:29 PM »

hmmmmm am i reading this right???  *crazy* *crazy*
that was the reason why i organised total attacks on him *wink*
Tarantio
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2009, 19:33:26 PM »

the whole game gone crazy, not only do we openly cheat in this game anymore but now everyone seems to brag about it in the forum??? not surprising really with admin staff who dont get there thumbs out there arses and issue decent punishments to those caught!!!!!! How many damn times do the honest players need to ask for punishments that reflect the crimes!!!!
sheker
Private

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2009, 02:04:28 AM »

i am sorry if i misunderstood.. i can understand basic english  *xxx* i think you wrote about punishment of cheating...
       as i said before we warned admins about this guy many times... there was only one answer ; " he is clear..."...everytime and everytime...
     you must know that some special players are (were,will) protected by admins... i saw many things about that... when i wrote this subject in forum, they banned me  *hmm*
     these special players cannot get banned at all... if they get banned, their armies disappear for two days   Huh? so noone can kill them *wink* and they also take some premium credits for free by admins... so they will be bigger than you everytime...
    there is only one way to kill them... you must find other special players to kill them   *Tongue*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2009, 02:18:13 AM »

WAT army dissapears for 2 days?Huh? this is a F disgrace if wat he says is true

*freak*
Tarantio
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2009, 02:38:25 AM »

Ive heard similar stories before but never actually witnessed anything myself, dont want to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon, your right though, 'IF' it were true it would kind of make the entire game pointless??? Not sure I believe there are 'protected' players but I have seen a few players who came back as 'clear' that i had serious reservations about. But hey guess we have to take the word of the admins on that, after all surely THEY are above reproach ...........

May need to retitle the thread, the GAME in chaos lol. could be a lesson here, how to take a good game, turn it into a great game then seriously fuck it up!!! so many nice idea's come forward from the players only to be completely ignored?? guess the admins are still too busy with imperia hero to give a toss what happens here?
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2009, 10:07:10 AM »

firstly, you misunderstood me.. i did not say slovenians killed Ukko members... they destroyed fortreses and pillaged all of them... these attacks were planned to provoke you...(not to destroy !!!)  when you were busy with them, we were kicking Darkie's  big ass with my friends together...lol...
  secondly, i had to quit the game after these wars( 15 days before era ended)...so i did not see your other wars... but i must say that it was not real Motaro that you killed with your friends....he quited game a few days ago before me... Motaro gave his acc to another one who did not play this game before and didnot know how to make army-safe... so you killed unexperienced player...lol... (like that, Smeagol and Draksoul acc owners were begging me not to attack on them with sendind PM, they were unexperienced new players.Real smeagol and Darksoul owners were quited the game... and we did not attack on them after that  *Smiley* )
  i congratulated you because we fought against you 3 times and could win only one of them, i expected more wars but as i said i had no time to play the game  after kicking Darkie's ass...have a nice game...

*rose*..*Smiley* well said mate  *rose*

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: