Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 15:39:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clever or Cheat?  (Read 4333 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 08:00:07 AM »

ahem..... and this person must be online (nearly all the time like a taxi dispatcher).  *freak* Do you people have lives off of I.O.?  scratch
well by the way corvus explained it no it doesnt because he said alliance
With a large alliance 48 hours does not make it impossible
and logically 1 large alliance will declare on another  *freak* i.e. i have alliance of 25 people..someone is always online  *pardon*
about lives..most of people play from the work and etc so they are online a lot  *pardon* and the others just dont have smarter thing to do  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 10:31:58 AM »

i have alliance of 25 people..someone is always online 
Ah, I see.  In my alliance I only have one Leader and First Officer.  They are not always online so that makes it difficult with only two of those eyes in my alliance. The Group Generals tend to come and go online but they only see their group activity so they are not much help.  *cry*

Once in a while a player will mass message for help but those get read whenever someone is online by whomever is online at the time: it is not necessarily someone at a set distance to the approaching enemy at the right time to ambush.  And it may be that the player reading the message for help has not the army to help: size of army or level of soldiers.  *Undecided*

In an utopian alliance, of course, you are correct.  *ok*  I envy you.  *rose*

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 11:19:23 AM »

corvus are you asking now for help in english to the english abusers that can't help anyone coz they don't speak well, ergo can't express themselves? *hihi*
i hope you understand what we say, for the sake of your problem *freak*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 13:12:35 PM »

Ah, I see.  In my alliance I only have one Leader and First Officer.  They are not always online so that makes it difficult with only two of those eyes in my alliance. The Group Generals tend to come and go online but they only see their group activity so they are not much help.  *cry*

Once in a while a player will mass message for help but those get read whenever someone is online by whomever is online at the time: it is not necessarily someone at a set distance to the approaching enemy at the right time to ambush.  And it may be that the player reading the message for help has not the army to help: size of army or level of soldiers.  *Undecided*

In an utopian alliance, of course, you are correct.  *ok*  I envy you.  *rose*
hehehe *Grin* my alliance =4 mil netpoints in total..first in netpoints and in alliance techs *Tongue*   [:-} (all thaks to tiger   *freak* )

Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 20:51:13 PM »

(all thaks to tiger   *freak* )
tiger, that's the guy who is afraid I get notified of an attack on my mobile/cellphone.

You know, it is now all becoming clear to me whose is the alliance that uses the vacation tactic.... *Admin*  You guys must be very successful.   hmmm

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 22:42:04 PM »

tiger, that's the guy who is afraid I get notified of an attack on my mobile/cellphone.

You know, it is now all becoming clear to me whose is the alliance that uses the vacation tactic.... *Admin*  You guys must be very successful.   hmmm
*freak*  with him depositing 10x of his networth a week there is nothing that can stop us..  *freak* we have like 2/3 era to go or so and he already passed 1 mil net   *freak* thats 10 mils a week in treasury only from him   *hahaha* *hahaha*  *freak*

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 23:17:13 PM »

*freak*  with him depositing 10x of his networth a week there is nothing that can stop us..  *freak* we have like 2/3 era to go or so and he already passed 1 mil net   *freak* thats 10 mils a week in treasury only from him   *hahaha* *hahaha*  *freak*
OH MY POOR TIGER  head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: