Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 21:28:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The best IO chess player  (Read 9565 times)
dusmas
Private

« on: November 01, 2007, 16:29:33 PM »

Who wish to join chess tournament which will be held on yahoo to finally to found who is the best IO chess player *Smiley*

Tournament will start on Wednesday 7.11.2007. 8 p.m. IO time
deadline for request to participate:  Tuesday 6.11.2007. 11:59p.m.

Rules.
place: yahoo, room Advanced, Advanced Lounge 7 or any other.
tempo of play: 30 minutes per player
judge: me
Every player plays 2 games with all other players (one game with white and one with black chess figures)
Official time for starting the first game 8p.m.-10p.m. IO time, or any other agreement of 2 players which playing the game but it will be good that we will be all together in the same place at the same time because we could chat and watching other games *Smiley*

Every player must play minimum 2 games per week. If someone couldn't play must write post  *Smiley*
After all games are finished for that round, I will  fill table of results and makes pairs for the next round. If someone wish to play more than 2 games he could speak with others players and write post with results of the games.
Prize: every member of this tournament will give +1 karma to the winner

Table of tournament will be shown in this post and will be updated constantly and if we would have enough players I will made table on the Wednesday before the tournament starts.

Come all to yahoo to play chess and chat
You can sign up below...
players:
  • maske
  • k_mihai
  • car_dusan

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 00:15:32 AM by dusmas » Logged

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 17:19:13 PM »

another tournament? the first one didn`t even finished yet. and chesshere is ok
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 18:57:08 PM »

Chesshere it wasn't ok because I didn't play any game in real time (all my games were at least one day long). A chess game should finish in less than few hours from the beginning *freak*

I am the one and only!
dusmas
Private

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 20:10:32 PM »

Chesshere it wasn't ok because I didn't play any game in real time (all my games were at least one day long). A chess game should finish in less than few hours from the beginning *freak*

yea. And because of that I started this topic and try to arrange new tournament.  *bravo* *bravo*

another tournament? the first one didn`t even finished yet. and chesshere is ok

Yes it is o.k. and I am register there too but I am playing real time chess there. *Smiley*
chesshere is trying to emulate postcard chess but I think that real chess is more interesting then postcard chess. But if no one wonts to play chess on yahoo I will be glad to join on the next tournament on chesshere.

In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.
k_mihai
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 00:27:59 AM »

there, the problem was that not many people had too much time to play in real time. there is also that option
dusmas
Private

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 00:43:36 AM »

there, the problem was that not many people had too much time to play in real time. there is also that option

2 games for one week is to much time!? That means max 2hours per week and I think that takes much less time then playing games on chesshere because there you must non-stop to check if someone makes the move. On yahoo you play the game and you are restful until the next round.

k_mihai
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 00:44:39 AM »

imo is ok, but many people forfeited...
dusmas
Private

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 00:58:58 AM »

What is imo?

k_mihai
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 01:02:16 AM »

in my opinion   *Smiley*
dusmas
Private

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 01:12:08 AM »

*Smiley*
you are probably right. 2 loses in a row and probably end of tournament for that player:(. And players must be very dedicated to chess to play tournament like this. 10 players means probably 9 weeks of play *sad*.

Ok, I give up from tournament like this. Continue to play like lone wolf on yahoo. If someone wonts to challenge me is welcomed to send to me p.m.

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 01:15:35 AM »

or you can make 2 groups of 5 players... then it only takes 4 weeks... it's not impossible IMHO  *bear*
k_mihai
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 01:18:29 AM »

yes, i would play in yahoo also
dusmas
Private

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 09:30:46 AM »

yes, i would play in yahoo also
nice *Smiley* I will put you on list of players

Car_Dusan
Private

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2007, 23:19:09 PM »

put me on a list too  *cool*

Heroic leader of Zulu warriors
dusmas
Private

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 14:44:39 PM »

Is it possible that nobody else wont to play chess tournament on yahoo?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: