Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 03:54:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calculator Question  (Read 969 times)
MeltDown
Private

« on: June 02, 2009, 13:24:51 PM »

Do you just use an approximation for the defenders defense, range, melee, armor, medicine, and fortification levels when using the calculator??

I know I can get the army, population, and fortress information when a spy is successful but how do I get the other info?
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 13:38:23 PM »

by knowing the type of troops, you know the minimum level of military tech :
if your opponent has recruited phalanxes, then he must have min armor 8 (classic realms) or 10 (new realms), even if he still has light or heavy units.
if you don't see guardians, you know, that his melee and armor levels can't be above 9 (classic realms) or 11 (new realms)

the same can be used for fortification level :
a fort 6 needs fortification 6 min, no matter what ....

you have the military medecine level in the battle report :
32% + (2 x military medecine lvl) if your opponent wins
17% + (2 x military medecine lvl) if your opponent loses

and you can also use maths to find exactly how much those values are after 1 single siege battle :
in offense, you can find out the fortification level of your opponent {fort hp = base hp fort lvl x (1 + terrain bonus) x [1 + (fortification level x 10%)]}
in defense, check out how much damage your opponent best melee units inflict on your walls every round (damage = unit base damage + melee level)

have fun,

Deus populusque
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: