Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 10:02:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XAH_KPYM hyena alliance  (Read 35770 times)
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« on: May 30, 2009, 19:32:01 PM »

I promised to leader to XAH_KPYM that i would tell to every body how big pussies they are so i'm doing it right now.

XAH_KPYM have no honor and it's alliance of hyenas that only attack those that can't defend.

But let me start from beginning.

We declared war to XAH_KPYM because one of our allies asked for our assistance. We were bored and we had score to settle with XAH_KPYM

So after few day's of  hard hard hard we declared war to No1 alliance in military points.

First day of the war, almost first battle they started to pillage my players. We hate pillage but if they want to play that way it's fine with us. - At the end of this post i put statistics so you will see what i mean.

Their strategy is to attack in horde, multiple attacks on the same target and they ALWAYS attack weaker players. They pillage all provinces of one player, destroy almost all forts.

But this time our "weaker" players were ready for this so XAH_KPYM lost a lot of army and points against them.
 *guns* *guns* *guns* *guns* *guns*

As my lower point players were running out of army  *black_eye* we decided that the best for them is to go to vacaton or temporarily leave Sarajevo alliance and to leave BIG guns fight the rest of the war.  *crazy*

2 day's before the end of the war Sarajevo alliance had 3 active players and XAH_KPYM had 5 active players. Everybody else from Sarajevo and XAH_KPYM went to vacation or left alliance. The Sarajevo alliance was leading +250 points.

To cut this very bloody war short i would say we managed to win at the end by 500 points advantage.  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

I will take this chance also to congratulate to our members. They really fight like lions and i'm proud they are members of Sarajevo alliance. No fear!!!.
 hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray

BUT the reason why i wrote this post is not to brag about our victory than to say to everybody that XAH_KPYM  is alliance of pussies.

Last 2 day's of war we had TWO attacks from them.

but in the same time they attacked players that left sarajevo alliance over and over again

They attacked those that couldn't defend. Very brave for hyena alliance. And even now when war is over XAH_KPYM is attacking my weaker players.

They just can't stand the fact that they LOST a war so i guess they decided to revenge on them.

During the war and immediately after i heard they are attacking those that left Sarajevo alliance i wrote message to leader of XAH_KPYM.

Copy of letter is below and battle statistics are below that.

Letter i sent to leader of XAH_KPYM

I had high opinion of your alliance but now i heard that you are attacking like hyenas people that left the war and our alliance. They didn't leave it because they were afraid of you than because their army was dead. I must say that only pussy attack those that don't want or can't fight any more. We won this war fair in battle. We were better in strategy, we were more determined and we had just a little bit more luck than your alliance. We won the war and you will have to live with it.

But when i heard your members attack those that can't defend anymore i realized you are just a bunch of pussies. Why don't your BRAVE and HONORABLE members come and attack me, N*** or L*******. We are still here waiting to fight with you. Or you were afraid we would bring you more pain and you will lose even more points. Or it's easier to attack those that can't fight back.

Only pussies attack those that can't defend. Congratulations. Your alliance showed it's real face. Be sure i would spread the word on what you did. I would make everybody knows what kind of alliance you are.

Statistic of the war

Total number of attacks 229 (both sides) - 109 Sarajevo, 120 XAH

Total number of points lost ---- Sarajevo 274878 --- XAH 282746
Total gold taken -------------- Sarajevo 25M     --- XAH 37M
Villagers killed ---------------- Sarajevo 2 millions -- XAH 1.9 millions

Total military points ---------- Sarajevo 22754    --- XAH 22254
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 20:12:21 PM by dupecmar » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 21:23:05 PM »

congrats on winning the war *Smiley*

quick question : why didn't you get your provinces friendly pop pillaged before or shortly after the war ? ... wars in v4a realms make pop pillages an even more important tactic for victory than in Classic realms.

ganging up on weaker players might not seem chivalrous, but winning wars (at IO or elsewhere) is not about being stainless, it's about kicking your opponent wherever it hurts, whenever you can, and preferably 20 to 1, by surprise, in the back, at night, while they are without combat gear, and resting from eating/drinking poisoned food/water .... and drunk or leaderless too if possibly *Smiley*

.... that's war

But that doesn't mean I support any side. Only that you must be ready to everything, and that wars don't solve anything ... it just transform your problems.

Take it easy and have fun *Smiley*

Deus populusque
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 22:16:22 PM »

Thanks man.

We usually don't do pillage (don't do to your enemy what you don't want them to do to you) and we try to have clean war but we know how to pillage ;o) If our enemy decide to pillage than we also start pillage campaign.

I understand war tactic and i have nothing against horde attacks on weak players. That's part of strategy even pillage is important part of strategy. Winning points against those that try to pillage is also part of strategy ;o)

What upset me is that XAH decided to attack players that left the war - left our alliance. They had no benefit from that. Maybe (but maybe) a little bit of gold they collected and they managed to kill some small army.

We never, ever attack those that left the war unless they continue attacking us. That's honorable way of paying respect to your enemy. If we destroy his army and he leave alliance so he could recover we won't touch him.

No need to kill wounded man unless you hate him  evil4
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 00:24:45 AM »

did you had to stand the 24/7 babysitting too dupec? coz these guys are...... head_hurts_kr

dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 00:35:48 AM »

Almost my friend ;o)

But knowing they are almost 24/7 online i had to adjust our strategy. I can't say more here but let's say, for us it was not a problem that they are 24/7 online.

Few times i was praying to the god that they are sleeping especially when maniakaar launched attack on me on the last day of war. Around 250k army against my much larger army.

I was hiding army the best I could so my army arrived to province he is attacking 30 seconds before his. That was enough for him to retreat.
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 01:50:18 AM »

Almost my friend ;o)

But knowing they are almost 24/7 online i had to adjust our strategy. I can't say more here but let's say, for us it was not a problem that they are 24/7 online.

Few times i was praying to the god that they are sleeping especially when maniakaar launched attack on me on the last day of war. Around 250k army against my much larger army.

I was hiding army the best I could so my army arrived to province he is attacking 30 seconds before his. That was enough for him to retreat.
that's sad *sad*

acy7231
Private

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 06:09:38 AM »

Wow, first of all congratulation on winning the war against one of the toughest alliance in R50. How you guys manage to catch their armies while most of the time they are online 24/7? If you manage to catch. it means they are also a normal human beings who needs to eat, sleep, sex..........

Maniakaar retreat his armies in the last 30 secs? Wow, i guess he must be keep clicking refresh button all the time. His ability to smell an ambush are impressive. But Sarajevo alliance has done a great job, kudos to dupecmar and the rest of the members.
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 09:20:35 AM »

Wow, first of all congratulation on winning the war against one of the toughest alliance in R50. How you guys manage to catch their armies while most of the time they are online 24/7? If you manage to catch. it means they are also a normal human beings who needs to eat, sleep, sex..........

Maniakaar retreat his armies in the last 30 secs? Wow, i guess he must be keep clicking refresh button all the time. His ability to smell an ambush are impressive. But Sarajevo alliance has done a great job, kudos to dupecmar and the rest of the members.
don't speak of them as great.. refreshing the rumours 10 mins before strike and the very last minute the espionage is basic IO war content for a catch to be very successful  you have to send the army at least 5 before strike, i make it like that or even 10 (wich is risky)  coz of the constant lags .....
about being humans... that's what they are...human(s) simply i guess they designate someone to watch the accounts in the night at least, they are cheaters, no one that has made war with them hasn't noticed. if they are kids, do you think mom is gonna let them be online the whole day even during late night? if they are grown ups, don't they have work? personal relationships?problems? if you work in an office and you can be online during work is ok...but man you have to rest or else you'll fall asleep and get fired...the only possible way is that they are a bunch of rich man that somehow found each other, and they have soo soo soo much money that they don't need to work and have a maid taking care of everything.

don't glorify what is filth *Angry* *Angry*

Doncikaz
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 11:15:17 AM »

congrats on winning... doing what we didn`t manage to do this round against them... YET.

Tough war and nice win... Congrats Sarajevo from Lietuva. *wink*
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 12:27:15 PM »

Now it's official

Sarajevo     XAH_KPYM    22793   5572   2009-05-23 12:49:09   2009-05-30 12:49:09
aiva
Private

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 15:13:07 PM »

This is soooooo great to hear this! Congratz from alliance Lietuva. You did a great job, keep it up hard
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 09:46:19 AM »

*bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

ghibon
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 09:55:10 AM »

congratulation from ROIMPERIU
Wow, first of all congratulation on winning the war against one of the toughest alliance in R50.
this is not true....they are pusycat
Doncikaz
Lieutenant

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 07:49:06 AM »

MARSHALS vs XAH_KPYM 2009-06-19 08:02:44 2009-06-26 08:02:44

goooooooo0000000000000000 MARSHALS!!!!!!! *Smiley*

w0000000t xan_krum will get their asses kicked AGAIN *Smiley*

All the support to MARSHALS from allience Lietuva!!!
acy7231
Private

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 09:26:09 AM »

i think first blood goes to koko_k, he got a medal two days ago. I assumed it was a battle between someone from MARSHALS alliance, but yesterday Gezgin took a medal also. this is going to be tough war. For sure this war is too close to call the winner. MARSHALS have few members with huge points and armies, but XAH_KPYM always impress with their mass attack and take out players one by one. It will goes down to tactical, may the best side win.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: