Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 14:31:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously?  (Read 7805 times)
0wnage
Private

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2009, 08:15:47 AM »

Caused controversy in the sense that you had a problem with it (the nick). BTW, my post itself didn't cause any controversy. No one took me out on it. Just one k_mihai guy who didn't like the nick.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2009, 08:38:53 AM »

Caused controversy in the sense that you had a problem with it (the nick). BTW, my post itself didn't cause any controversy. No one took me out on it. Just one k_mihai guy who didn't like the nick.

lol, read again what i have said, and think a little

0wnage
Private

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2009, 08:53:28 AM »

why makes you think a nick named ownage matter?

It's the only thing you wrote that even remotely addressed what I wrote. I didn't cause "confrontation with a silly post"...the only thing that happened was that you assaulted my choice of nick. Come on, bro...
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »

It's the only thing you wrote that even remotely addressed what I wrote. I didn't cause "confrontation with a silly post"...the only thing that happened was that you assaulted my choice of nick. Come on, bro...

think again for the reason. now, let me explain in simpler words, your post was so silly, that it required that kind of reply *Grin*

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2009, 14:57:12 PM »

oh yea, i really want to PM Kookie Krumble. Just so that he can ignore my messages, or tell  me that its none of my business (: No thanks. Id really rather skip that part. The part where he blocks me on MSN too, just because he doesnt wanna talk about it anymore. Its trouble thats not worth it.

At least he read your message and is not totally ignoring you... All i see here is a bunch of  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* Trying to make a diference whining and crying... If you don't like this game go play other  *freak*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2009, 14:59:14 PM »

most probably, i think most people would like to hear savannah talking rather then your crap dude.

*freak* yeah, you would like ot hear what this  *freak* is talking about.. GezZz this is old, people cry and stuff all you have to do is report them and THE END, And if you din't like it SCREw OFF. *freak*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2009, 15:44:18 PM »

lol, another smart one

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2009, 19:10:53 PM »

most probably, i think most people would like to hear savannah talking rather then your crap dude.

If others cheat and don't get caught good for them... Accept reality as a looser.  *freak*

0wnage
Private

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2009, 10:23:52 AM »

think again for the reason. now, let me explain in simpler words, your post was so silly, that it required that kind of reply *Grin*

-yawn-
My post required you to assault my choice of nick?
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2009, 19:39:04 PM »

-yawn-
My post required you to assault my choice of nick?

yes *Tongue*

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: