Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 10:24:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously?  (Read 7800 times)
tangle
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 01:01:49 AM »

I really don't know about that... I think they only ban IF things seems Really obviously on an eXXXtreme level... so if you market cheat you get immideatly cought but sometimes they make themselves the blindones so we have to tell the operators to report to the administrators...And I've seen people who cheated Getting Caught with the same IP adress and they got returned their army while the people who took Charge of destroying it Never got his in return, A really Sucky security.
i have destroyed no army, nor have i cheated. ive done nothing that 1000's of players have done.it has been a on going thing for the over 3 years ive played to do 10% pillage for friends. done it for 5 05 6 friends in r2. but me and linus all who get the ban. i watch flags change while we in war. thats ok nuttn done about it. but for some reason linus and i get banned. kiss my lilly white a** thats not double standards.
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 09:33:11 AM »

same old story, the admins came with such an idea to legalize babysitting, so they didn't had to be running for them all the time, and making it legal , its like in BC, canada they are trying to legalize the marijuana, so they don't have to fight it *Angry*

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 00:58:02 AM »

same old story, the admins came with such an idea to legalize babysitting, so they didn't had to be running for them all the time, and making it legal , its like in BC, canada they are trying to legalize the marijuana, so they don't have to fight it *Angry*

Same old  *freak* story: ¨It's use for medical purpose¨. Whoever is legalizing it likes to smoke  *hahaha* *hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 01:01:10 AM »

i have destroyed no army, nor have i cheated. ive done nothing that 1000's of players have done.it has been a on going thing for the over 3 years ive played to do 10% pillage for friends. done it for 5 05 6 friends in r2. but me and linus all who get the ban. i watch flags change while we in war. thats ok nuttn done about it. but for some reason linus and i get banned. kiss my lilly white a** thats not double standards.

*stop* Destroying Army is not cheating and i never said that you cheated.  so i think you can ask someone else To kiss your Lilly white A**  *freak*  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
tangle
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 04:26:04 AM »

*stop* Destroying Army is not cheating and i never said that you cheated.  so i think you can ask someone else To kiss your Lilly white A**  *freak*  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
i have played this game to long to really care what you think. i dont even know who you are. so your opinoin is of no matter to me  *kissgirl*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 09:25:48 AM »

Same old  *freak* story: ¨It's use for medical purpose¨. Whoever is legalizing it likes to smoke  *hahaha* *hahaha*
hmmmm do i see a paralelism? legalize marijuana =likes marijuana , legalize babysitting = likes babysitting?  *freak*

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 15:27:13 PM »

hmmmm do i see a paralelism? legalize marijuana =likes marijuana , legalize babysitting = likes babysitting?  *freak*

Of  course you see it or are you blind  *freak*

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 15:28:26 PM »

i have played this game to long to really care what you think. i dont even know who you are. so your opinoin is of no matter to me  *kissgirl*

If you wouldn't care you should have never quoted my post  *freak* Now i see that you talk without knowing  evil4

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 16:05:37 PM »

Sorry, but you are wrong. To make things clear, i'm against babysitting and i'm against legalizing it.
Of course you when you like something illegal you would like to legalize it, but the opposite is not necessary. It means you can be "pro" legalizing marijuana, even without being user. The same with babysitting and everything else ...
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 19:40:06 PM »

Sorry, but you are wrong. To make things clear, i'm against babysitting and i'm against legalizing it.
Of course you when you like something illegal you would like to legalize it, but the opposite is not necessary. It means you can be "pro" legalizing marijuana, even without being user. The same with babysitting and everything else ...
are you sure that krummy doesn't do babysitting  *freak* ....... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 20:06:18 PM »

are you sure that krummy doesn't do babysitting  *freak* ....... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 22:43:34 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
just what i say  *freak*

savannah
Lieutenant

Notice me, Sempai!

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 03:46:28 AM »

@ V - ofc they dont care. go figure, nothing new, and so on. i didnt make this topic to catch the admins eyes, for sympothy, or anything of the sort.

But i hope they read this part:  my opinion of IO...and a bit of its team..has gone down.  The sewers would be an understatement here. Stick that in ur juice box and suck it, Kookie Krumble.

I really don't know about that... I think they only ban IF things seems Really obviously on an eXXXtreme level...

You honestly think that? I really dont see how you could have gotten that idea. And id like to know (:

This topic....
The whole POINT *sighs* is that if they can and will ban for one thing...for instance, 10 % pillages - which cannot be proven as fixed battles (90% of the time) in the first place.. ( an example only..for christs sake)..then they shouldnt nitpick and ban a select few ( for whatever silly reasons they have)...they should ban everyone that has...oh whats the word im looking for..."violated" that "rule". Dig? IO team has logs, data bases, whatever the hell they use to catch and prove cheaters are cheating, right, kookie? Use those and do what you're meant to do. Personally, if i owned a game, id make it my responsibility to give equal punishment to everyone (: Even if its time consuming. Even if it bores me, even if i had 4 other games to keep afloat. Its only fair. On our current example: I've done countless 10% pillages (: every single one of them was "fixed". Friends asked me to help them out, for many diff reasons. The exact same thing butch (as far as i know) is being accused of...and there i sit *Tongue* a goldmine, but not because of a ban  *pardon*

The POINT *glares* is not to bring focus onto the many different ways to cheat...but on HOW those cheatings are dealt with, and how...selective these punishments are (for lack of better phrasing?). It doesnt matter if babysitting is right or wrong. What matters is if one person is banned for sitting, so should many many others. What matters is the fact that one case can be proven, and so can many others, and ALL of them need to be dealt with.

What i want to read when i come back (however long that may take) is agreements, disagreements: why? Rant. Tell stories, others or your own, of injustice in the banning system. Ask your own questions about bans. Comment on the stories that have already been mentioned.

Have i done my job in getting topic back on track? *Smiley* I will not have this topic locked for spam, or moved to general where it may very well be discarded in less than a couple of days DUE to spam. This topic was made for a reason, with alot of thought and some heart put into it. Dont make me feel i've wasted my time  *tired*

"Women are never right" -- Savannah
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 18:36:13 PM »

You honestly think that? I really dont see how you could have gotten that idea. And id like to know (:

What i want to read when i come back (however long that may take) is agreements, disagreements: why? Rant. Tell stories, others or your own, of injustice in the banning system. Ask your own questions about bans. Comment on the stories that have already been mentioned.

Yeah right like speaking of the past will write the future  evil3 If you have problem with bans send personal messages to krum and shut up.  *freak*

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 18:33:39 PM »

Yeah right like speaking of the past will write the future  evil3 If you have problem with bans send personal messages to krum and shut up.  *freak*
don't tell vany to shutup!!! evil3 rant evil4 rant rant

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: