Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 03:39:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smokers... new era...  (Read 51503 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2009, 18:50:22 PM »

Freddyfgh --- at large mouse.   One large chicken.Where there is war in recess. Know that we can online to get its soldiers and hid   

gagi06----other times mouse.Two  left without an army

lurchman---He left without an army

Where are the other Union because the ads run war? sv_iv, better not play because of you my opinion is excellent, but Come and see the mice, they will remain in history

All this chat and you have a boxed plains provence *hahaha* *hahaha* I did that in 1st era I ever played then learn't it's not very clever! why don't you try learning game first before mouthing *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* You my freind are just a mouth on legs *wink*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2009, 23:23:07 PM »

All this chat and you have a boxed plains provence *hahaha* *hahaha* I did that in 1st era I ever played then learn't it's not very clever! why don't you try learning game first before mouthing *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* You my freind are just a mouth on legs *wink*
friend my friend .. Nob you ... let see who can come into my castlle.I by suicide can not. This is my tactics this era. ....smokers have declared war again, but    
three  Accounts.Ne want to be active Union .. Why? shame is this for game !
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2009, 00:05:05 AM »

All this chat and you have a boxed plains provence *hahaha* *hahaha*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2009, 00:14:16 AM »

friend my friend .. Nob you ... let see who can come into my castlle.I by suicide can not. This is my tactics this era. ....smokers have declared war again, but    
*hahaha*  *freak* excuses ...

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2009, 00:49:18 AM »

@samyoboy

I have box on the mountains but my army stays on my province 8 plains with no box...am I a noob for you *Smiley*)

I am staying there because I see noone except mahadganza decided to attack me *Smiley*))))) (you can see from the statistics... I received only 2 attacks and 3 pillages from the beginning...and 1 attacker from that 2 is killed)

you must not classify people with different strategies *Smiley*

my box is ready to be used...but maybe I have some other plans by staying at my normal province..who knows *Smiley*))

they will know the power of my sword
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2009, 01:03:59 AM »

@samyoboy

I have box on the mountains but my army stays on my province 8 plains with no box...am I a noob for you *Smiley*)

I am staying there because I see noone except mahadganza decided to attack me *Smiley*))))) (you can see from the statistics... I received only 2 attacks and 3 pillages from the beginning...and 1 attacker from that 2 is killed)

my box is ready to be used...but maybe I have some other plans by staying at my normal province..who knows *Smiley*))

You are lucky you are still in noobs range *Grin* that's all!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2009, 01:13:33 AM »

@samyoboy

gharn boxing a plains is nooby yes if your armysave is good then it matters less. But like I say first era I played in IO I boxed plains with hills and mountians thinking its a good defensive strat. I quickley payed the price for this noobish strat. End of the day I have played 3 out of last 9 days in r4 so have been offline 4 days in a row at 1 point. Last era I would be dead this era no-one has killed me *pardon* This era is weak in r4 so any example from it is pointless. An example of from a stronger era would be better.
   btw when a player insults others calling them mice ect., Then plays a noobish strat I have full right to point it out.  *rose*

Ukobach
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2009, 07:28:27 AM »

gharn boxing a plains is nooby yes if your armysave is good then it matters less. But like I say first era I played in IO I boxed plains with hills and mountians thinking its a good defensive strat. I quickley payed the price for this noobish strat. End of the day I have played 3 out of last 9 days in r4 so have been offline 4 days in a row at 1 point. Last era I would be dead this era no-one has killed me *pardon* This era is weak in r4 so any example from it is pointless. An example of from a stronger era would be better.
   btw when a player insults others calling them mice ect., Then plays a noobish strat I have full right to point it out.  *rose*

I boxed a plain, but I'm a pillager. Does not matter to me.

btw : Congrats dimo  - dimouzunov(Wildcats) Pill(age) 713 420714 164 2225 0 0 47

freddyfgh
Private

Nunca elaborado , no pasara !!!

« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2009, 10:33:21 AM »

*sos* *sos*
l am crying and complain again ! *cry* *cry*            *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Well , did someone can explain on bulgarian to m. POKHARA123 what is game bug?
And , m.Pokhara , tnx that u think about smokers , but l am more sorry than u that we are 3 !
And belive me that l try to find some players , but all my friends are retired  *cool* or*dance* in other realms.
What the f*** is goin on in r4 Huh? Have time that u send 3 mesages and join 10 good players  *Smiley* , and now....
l am so  *tired* of r4 and all this bla-bla things....
and for me you are the leader of smokers in all realms (samy) tnx mate  *rose*
POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2009, 16:49:06 PM »

I have the game .. not go on 72 hours, I go because there is war and make attacks. He is brave as a samurai to ataks me.24 hours I will not go into the game because the union resulted in war, samurai Charge me, you lose many spies.How helpful to have mountain if they can kill you? This is my tactic, not excuses, so I want to play this era.
POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2009, 16:50:37 PM »

Come on, God bless you all, Brazil won yesterday:) *bear* *drunk* hooray
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2009, 17:01:28 PM »

Come on, God bless you all, Brazil won yesterday:) *bear* *drunk* hooray

don't stay offline to long cause i'm gonna kill you. Yes I have boxed mountian and you can't kill me *Tongue*  And yes like you I sometimes can't get online for days owell so far your army is never home but I will catch it hard Just for the fun of the game *rose*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2009, 21:14:09 PM »

@samyoboy

yes *Grin*

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2009, 06:38:44 AM »

boxing a lvl6 in plain province  *hahaha*  its better to have an unboxed lvl5 on the mountains  with good fortification  *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
freddyfgh
Private

Nunca elaborado , no pasara !!!

« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2009, 07:42:15 AM »

tino take your ass and join smokers on r4 , what do u think , man ? *rose*

and for the forum : l am taking big vac , from now liader is tallcook.
time is nothing and timeng is everything , well , time l dont have much , and l will take my timeng on time.*Smiley*

tallcook is promised to finish this era on first place ! and he will !
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: