Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 06:33:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smokers... new era...  (Read 52706 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2009, 15:42:32 PM »

hey samy:)

don't get offended..You are just a good guy like me *Smiley* I did not mention you.....the IDOLS are some other players *Smiley* they know themselves as they are playing above the clouds..and my quest is to make them see the ground level   *hahaha*

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2009, 15:53:08 PM »

I bet you don't want me there my friend..you are not a kind that seems to be fond of being killed ...    *Smiley* and be cool ..my experience is really enough for me..I saw that from the last era...I had enough time to get to know who is who *Smiley* and whom I have to compete with:)) that is why I am here because I see that all could be handled *Smiley*))) and handled real easily...

if you want some action I wait you all to r9 *Smiley* the new era...don't complain about its being boring..have a good allience and challange with us..the Avengers being leaded by Horde (Agony here )

if you (anyone who says) are so good..we are here as the #1 allience in mp... the members are nearly the same *Smiley*

1 era with v1 is enough *Smiley* if not pls don't invite us to everywhere..I can't follow you all the way..stay somewhere and compete *Smiley*)))

i never invited u anywhere , if u wanna play with me , come r10 next era.... i would like u to come with all ur friends..... we will decide some rules together then war , i will get my team u get urs..... r9 is too long to decide the winner , what say u???
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2009, 16:41:29 PM »

I'd love to say ok..but all Avengers team decided to continue to r9 so it is impossible for me to have another era:(

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2009, 17:44:15 PM »

I'd love to say ok..but all Avengers team decided to continue to r9 so it is impossible for me to have another era:(

hmmm hmmm
POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2009, 21:33:56 PM »

Why I deleted the thread for smokers

EDIT : I moved your thread to Bug R4

Starbuck, sorry,not understand first. Thnks!I thought that delete.Thnks!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 21:42:44 PM by POKHARA123 » Logged
POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2009, 22:07:30 PM »

Yes, I promised to start this to[pic long ago, but didn't, because in my opinion Smokers without samyoboy are not that REAL smokers that used to be. But at last   samy joined us again...  *rose* *kissgirl*

And here we are again ready to show R4 what we can do and how we can fight   evil4 evil4 evil4

Samyoboy - the former and I hope the future our leader. His account is still very small, but he managed already to kill an army being at 500 net points...

Freddyfgh- the best help and support. He cares about this alliance like about his own child. Last era they disbanded their own alliance to help us win the alliance race...

gagi06 - it is just amazing how fast is his reaction and how he manages to attack first in near every new war. If not his fast attack, wars against legion and A_Klan could be lost...

Nagato- he is a new person for me, but a very good asset for our alliance. very brave and good player who managed to ambush Hiske.

dex-smoker - welcome back our lost child. I hope this era you will find time to play with us till end...

lurchman - our old and devoted friend with who we played 2 eras in r2... Without his mass messages game would be boring. He brings that fun and relaxing atmosphere in the game. He joined  only last night and i hope we will see soon his battles.

As you can see, we all are usual people, we are not legends of this game, we don't assume that each of us is the best, but we are strong playing together as a team and we are going to win this era.

The only bad thing is that r4 seems weak this era and only few active alliances, but let hope that soon there will be more of them and we will have bigger choice in declaring wars.

For now our wars look as follows:

_legion_       5
SEMPER_FI   67
A_Klan         4
Wildcats      55
Caro_Kann   43
Doriath        3

Freddyfgh --- at large mouse.   One large chicken.Where there is war in recess. Know that we can online to get its soldiers and hid   

gagi06----other times mouse.Two  left without an army

lurchman---He left without an army

Where are the other Union because the ads run war? sv_iv, better not play because of you my opinion is excellent, but Come and see the mice, they will remain in history

smruti
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2009, 03:44:02 AM »

Freddyfgh --- at large mouse.   One large chicken.Where there is war in recess. Know that we can online to get its soldiers and hid   
gagi06----other times mouse.Two  left without an army

lurchman---He left without an army

Where are the other Union because the ads run war? sv_iv, better not play because of you my opinion is excellent, but Come and see the mice, they will remain in history

shut up , u are the big mouse  *freak*
freddyfgh
Private

Nunca elaborado , no pasara !!!

« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2009, 20:30:24 PM »

Well , m. POKHARA123 ,  finaly somebody from "union of mouse"    can answer to u .  This is game bug , and it is only for few weeks . Everyone who play this game , and not student like u  *hahaha* *hahaha*, know this. It is in all realms too , and not in our realm only. For example , look alliance of
blade , no one in alliance and alliance is active . Do u think that l have time for this games , to every time when l want to declare war , put 2 new members into a. , and after , cut tham out ? l am crazy *crazy*  but not unfair player . l dont have few accuont , only one , and for other players , l will ,if it's true , menaged , promised .
But , m. POKHARA123 and all dear Doriath , l understand your angrysity . l will angry too , if ONE PLAYER WARING AGAINST ALLIANCE WITH 5-6 PLAYERS AND KILLING ONE BY ONE MY FELOWS. That's what happend in our war , and l was alone . And u call me "union of mouse" ? 
Lets see how many time ngXoj is run from my army ,  let' see how many time u cry   *cry*to us not pillaged u "NOT FIRE , NOT FIRE , NOT FIRE" ,    lets see how many time u bag us to waring together against GUARDIANS and Wild_cats . So , who is "union of mouse" now ?

And two more thing , when l was alone , only Doriath and GUARDIANS ,declare war to smokers . Declare war to one man is very nice and calculate thing.
 GUARDINS are stop all attacks , but this gentelmans from Doriath , not .So l fight against u with all what l knows , and all my power , and l think that all points that u take from me l give x2 .

And last , l am glad that u open this forum  *bravo* .This is our wining !!!  YOU ARE AFRAID FROM SMOKERS . So u need out side help    . May be
u can win us on this way ?!    And l will give u karma too and   *bear* on me.   See u in your fort ! 
POKHARA123
Private

« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2009, 21:35:19 PM »

Well , m. POKHARA123 ,  finaly somebody from "union of mouse"    can answer to u .  This is game bug , and it is only for few weeks . Everyone who play this game , and not student like u  *hahaha* *hahaha*, know this. It is in all realms too , and not in our realm only. For example , look alliance of
blade , no one in alliance and alliance is active . Do u think that l have time for this games , to every time when l want to declare war , put 2 new members into a. , and after , cut tham out ? l am crazy *crazy*  but not unfair player . l dont have few accuont , only one , and for other players , l will ,if it's true , menaged , promised .
But , m. POKHARA123 and all dear Doriath , l understand your angrysity . l will angry too , if ONE PLAYER WARING AGAINST ALLIANCE WITH 5-6 PLAYERS AND KILLING ONE BY ONE MY FELOWS. That's what happend in our war , and l was alone . And u call me "union of mouse" ? 
Lets see how many time ngXoj is run from my army ,  let' see how many time u cry   *cry*to us not pillaged u "NOT FIRE , NOT FIRE , NOT FIRE" ,    lets see how many time u bag us to waring together against GUARDIANS and Wild_cats . So , who is "union of mouse" now ?

And two more thing , when l was alone , only Doriath and GUARDIANS ,declare war to smokers . Declare war to one man is very nice and calculate thing.
 GUARDINS are stop all attacks , but this gentelmans from Doriath , not .So l fight against u with all what l knows , and all my power , and l think that all points that u take from me l give x2 .

And last , l am glad that u open this forum  *bravo* .This is our wining !!!  YOU ARE AFRAID FROM SMOKERS . So u need out side help    . May be
u can win us on this way ?!    And l will give u karma too and   *bear* on me.   See u in your fort ! 

My  Union only ngXoj and mahadzanga participated in the war will not lie5 days we do not attack you it is true right? NgXoj killed your other account and was without an army and then started to pill.Do you have any dignity to the people lying here?.After being scared and hide.Ngxoj points in his will he captured army online and they will attack when online, just have a chance to move in the provinces.Will teach you how in 5 seconds to get out arms. More you will not write because there is no dignity, and we do not communicate such.
And somebody is only good players and respect.And all that we have real medals, rather than 1000 copies with them to light the first day and receive a medal.All true warriors who are not afraid to lose them, we respect the Army.

Bauuuuuuu......Get in your hole evil3

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 21:45:37 PM by POKHARA123 » Logged
freddyfgh
Private

« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2009, 08:29:31 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* you are so little child . This what l talking about , ANGRY . *hahaha*
 Dignity ? One time l didnt say that u are not good players . Oposite , ngXoj is very good player . In our first war , he send more than 10 attacks on me
he almost kill me .... and make my economy on low level . l need't to work very hard to fix that .In last war it was anather story . I was in attack and he is runing .  And l am not ready yet with army and dont forget that l fight alone with u and more 3 alliance...
Lie?  U are talking about lieing ?  "NgXoj killed your other account " :  WHICH OTHER ACCOUNT ? Put reports on forum ! l must see it ! *freak* May be l have anather and dont know this  *hahaha*
btw .... how is posible that one player is on line 24h-6h = 18 hours per every day Huh? *Shocked* *Shocked* ngXoj is on line 18 hours per day every day from start of era !!!
good for him , u can not send attack on him , only on his 6 (that's it 1 :00 am to 7:00 am ). But it is not problem . Problem is that he CHANGE FLAGS ,
2-3 TIMES PER DAY .  2-3 PLAYERS ARE PLAYING THIS ACCUONT !!!  *bravo* But nobody crying and complain . This is legal , dirty , but ok....
and for finish , l'll will invite u again on  *bear* . May be we can be  *drunk* friends ? What are u think ? *hahaha* *hahaha*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2009, 12:48:18 PM »

Go get them Freddy  *rose*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
freddyfgh
Private

« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2009, 14:39:45 PM »

Go get them Freddy  *rose*

were the saying  " quite when u are on the top"
l must finish now , when big name like Naylrod , give me rose !?   *Smiley*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2009, 14:43:07 PM »

When did Naylrod give you a rose? If you mean me, I am Horde... I was in Avengers with Naylrod when he and Berserkers were leading it previous Era...

In realm 4 my nickname is Agony.... here is another rose for you  *rose*
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 14:43:39 PM by Horde » Logged

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
freddyfgh
Private

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2009, 16:25:48 PM »

hehehe *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

sorry , sorry   *hahaha* *hahaha* my mistake

but it is honor for me too  *Embarrassed*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2009, 16:34:06 PM »

go freddy a rose from me to *rose* don't worry about that union guy he just got a big mouth *hihi*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: