Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 03:56:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smokers... new era...  (Read 52700 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2009, 18:24:28 PM »

do I have to convince someone..I know the truth and that is all:))))))))))))))

@radooo my squire...

where are you?? I will not give you a good grade to pass the class:))))))) you are to lazy...

they will know the power of my sword
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2009, 00:44:02 AM »

can some of you tell us what happened to smokers??

smruti
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »

yes sure , smokers rule as alwayz .....u can see cmokers roaming all around IO in all realm , r1-r4 ...and r10 .. [:-}
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2009, 11:12:09 AM »

do I have to convince someone..I know the truth and that is all:))))))))))))))

Why the f*** are you writing in the forum than....   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2009, 12:17:01 PM »

Why the f*** are you writing in the forum than....   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

to mess with some hilarious game figures  *Smiley*)

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2009, 12:35:52 PM »

yes sure , smokers rule as alwayz .....u can see cmokers roaming all around IO in all realm , r1-r4 ...and r10 .. [:-}

they only rule the smoking area  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

smruti
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2009, 12:37:22 PM »

they only rule the smoking area  *hahaha*
still we rule ..... we dnt pillage  *hahaha*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2009, 12:38:21 PM »

still we rule ..... we dnt pillage  *hahaha*

but you get pillaged  *hihi*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2009, 14:42:13 PM »

to mess with some hilarious game figures  *Smiley*)

Well... i think you are messing with yourself only. There is you and some noobs (all big mouths) in one side and the rest in the other side laughing with you and your "actions"  *hahaha* ...
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2009, 00:40:15 AM »

don't know I fell ill so have been unable to get to my sisters to log in and after 4 days of inactivity and not getting killed found they had kicked me *hihi* To be honest I will be cocentraiting on playing r1. r4 has no copetition this era so better place for guardians to be. Hopefully freddy will keep smokers going in r4. But other than that we are in r1 where there is still some real competition.
@gharn when you have gained some gaming experience and learned to play aswell as you talk try playing in r1 *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2009, 00:58:14 AM »

don't know I fell ill so have been unable to get to my sisters to log in and after 4 days of inactivity and not getting killed found they had kicked me *hihi* To be honest I will be cocentraiting on playing r1. r4 has no copetition this era so better place for guardians to be. Hopefully freddy will keep smokers going in r4. But other than that we are in r1 where there is still some real competition.
@gharn when you have gained some gaming experience and learned to play aswell as you talk try playing in r1 *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

I bet you don't want me there my friend..you are not a kind that seems to be fond of being killed ...    *Smiley* and be cool ..my experience is really enough for me..I saw that from the last era...I had enough time to get to know who is who *Smiley* and whom I have to compete with:)) that is why I am here because I see that all could be handled *Smiley*))) and handled real easily...

if you want some action I wait you all to r9 *Smiley* the new era...don't complain about its being boring..have a good allience and challange with us..the Avengers being leaded by Horde (Agony here )

if you (anyone who says) are so good..we are here as the #1 allience in mp... the members are nearly the same *Smiley*

1 era with v1 is enough *Smiley* if not pls don't invite us to everywhere..I can't follow you all the way..stay somewhere and compete *Smiley*)))
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:02:08 AM by gharn » Logged

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2009, 01:13:16 AM »

I bet you don't want me there my friend..you are not a kind that seems to be fond of being killed ...    *Smiley* and be cool ..my experience is really enough for me..I saw that from the last era...I had enough time to get to know who is who *Smiley* and whom I have to compete with:)) that is why I am here because I see that all could be handled *Smiley*))) and handled real easily...

if you want some action I wait you all to r9 *Smiley* the new era...don't complain about its being boring..have a good allience and challange with us..the Avengers being leaded by Horde (Agony here )

if you (anyone who says) are so good..we are here as the #1 allience in mp... the members are nearly the same *Smiley*

1 era with v1 is enough *Smiley* if not pls don't invite us to everywhere..I can't follow you all the way..stay somewhere and compete *Smiley*)))

My freind we all get killed sometimes I have never been worried about that. But I don't think you can kill me last era I attacked you but you never attacked me. *hihi* I have got an account in r9 with 300 creds sat there so was thinking of maybe playing there instead of coining it. Although the fact as a coin I can win over 20 defences and kill more army than lost doe'snt inspire me to play there. As for r4 it's where I began playing IO but hardly any of the players that made r4 intresting are there now and although r1 still has some even there is not as good as it was. But still r1 is more competitive than rest of realms. Maybe I will play r9 next era who knows. Problem is I'm not a big fan of v4 and like v4a even less (I hear r9 will be v4a next era). So who knows you may be safe you may not. If I do come r9 I will be farming instead of low points and yes I can farm to *wink*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2009, 01:27:24 AM »

for a clarification:)
I did not attack you last era because I don't wave too far as I can not be online at the impact time as I have a company to run..I don't play during day time..and I love to sleep at nights..so it is not suitable for me to attack over the distances of 2000 for a few pts..*Smiley*) you attacked me but I don't remember if it is full force or wave...but it is probably to my empty lvl 3 castle...for a few pts ofcourse

as I say..I HATE WAVING and it is the last solution except pillaging...so that is why I don't compete in AR this time...we want fun but with our ways..I don't like to play some others game...and forcing someone to wave in a battle is similar to that..that is why I walk in my shoes:))

btw..sorry for your gold coin acc at r9..I gor nearly a million from that acc of yours a few days ago *Smiley*))) thanks for that..it was a good army save *Smiley*

as I say ..we will be glad to have you there...maybe that time if you are able to gather a good crew ..a real competition can be done...in mp of course..you will see that waving will not be enough there if you want to win the allience race at mp...so the killers rule there...that is why I need all in r9 who say that they know a lot about the game...that is the real battlefield... no sissy waves are there..real kills with real traps and chase are the actions...

so I invite all the IDOLS to teach us the game there *Smiley*))))) then we will see who are the real masters of the battles...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:29:46 AM by gharn » Logged

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2009, 01:43:52 AM »

for a clarification:)
I did not attack you last era because I don't wave too far as I can not be online at the impact time as I have a company to run..I don't play during day time..and I love to sleep at nights..so it is not suitable for me to attack over the distances of 2000 for a few pts..*Smiley*) you attacked me but I don't remember if it is full force or wave...but it is probably to my empty lvl 3 castle...for a few pts ofcourse

as I say..I HATE WAVING and it is the last solution except pillaging...so that is why I don't compete in AR this time...we want fun but with our ways..I don't like to play some others game...and forcing someone to wave in a battle is similar to that..that is why I walk in my shoes:))

btw..sorry for your gold coin acc at r9..I gor nearly a million from that acc of yours a few days ago *Smiley*))) thanks for that..it was a good army save *Smiley*

as I say ..we will be glad to have you there...maybe that time if you are able to gather a good crew ..a real competition can be done...in mp of course..you will see that waving will not be enough there if you want to win the allience race at mp...so the killers rule there...that is why I need all in r9 who say that they know a lot about the game...that is the real battlefield... no sissy waves are there..real kills with real traps and chase are the actions...

so I invite all the IDOLS to teach us the game there *Smiley*))))) then we will see who are the real masters of the battles...

You confuse me I am no IDOL glad to hear you got some gold from my goldcoin also. My freind I do not only wave is something that you never seem to get *hihi* I also am self employed so yes have my own gardening company. When I attacked you over distance I slept inbween 1st set of waves. And 2nd set used you for armysave but while you where active not a coin *hahaha* *hahaha*  I do know you should'nt armysave active players but when there as predictable as you is to tempting splitting 1's army into waves so it is easily beaten and very risky kind of attack don't sound sissy to me. Just cause you are unable to comprehend a tatic doe's not mean you should insult it.  *freak*
          But anyways whilst you are thinking of your next reply don't spend to long telling your fellow guardians what you are gonna say. I may have gone bed by time write so try to quick there's a goood fellow *wink*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2009, 01:50:15 AM »

yes, r1 is better. they don`t compete much with each other, but they jump all on newcomers, which makes it cool to beat all

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: