Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 11:03:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 153156 times)
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #735 on: August 25, 2009, 17:23:14 PM »

btw.........  who the f***  keeps giving me +ve karma Huh??? rant rant rant rant

im forum pillager  .so keep your villagers safe  *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *cool* *locker*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
BoyA
Private

« Reply #736 on: August 25, 2009, 17:29:01 PM »

congrats B....
tinodunks is that ur new technique to get + karma as no  one listens when u ask for + karma ..LOL
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #737 on: August 25, 2009, 17:39:16 PM »

congrats B....
tinodunks is that ur new technique to get + karma as no  one listens when u ask for + karma ..LOL

*freak* *freak* no seriously .........  i notice everyone going  around  wanting +ve karma  so i just though ill be different  *gamer*   *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Grin* *Grin*  thats why i ask for -VE    [:-}

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #738 on: August 25, 2009, 22:51:54 PM »

a good person dont speak about themselves  *gamer* other persons do  [:-}

I am not a good person

There are no men like me, there is only me.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #739 on: August 25, 2009, 23:05:34 PM »

pillagers really ruled *Smiley* congratulations dear B..you achieved a real thing here..unfortunately an unplanned real life holiday made me quit r4 ( but that holiday rocked *Smiley*))))))) ) I continued to support you and I am happy to see you on the top...

r9 is our batlefield now but I am sure that lots will remember you as the nightmare of the poor villagers:)))))))

they will know the power of my sword
Re_Eorl
Private

Legatus Legion-X

« Reply #740 on: August 26, 2009, 07:01:23 AM »

congratulations to the crezy pillagers..in so many eras I had never seen a similar thing...but the strongest applause I do him/it to my friends rand and aaaadddd...1 and 3 in military ranking...they agree with what they sustain that has been an it was a po boring but all those medals and 600 of positive honor are not badly rand..
after all there is no anything heroic to pillaggiare in the kingdom 4 where the players online can be seen....
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #741 on: August 26, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »

congratulations to the crezy pillagers..in so many eras I had never seen a similar thing...but the strongest applause I do him/it to my friends rand and aaaadddd...1 and 3 in military ranking...they agree with what they sustain that has been an it was a po boring but all those medals and 600 of positive honor are not badly rand..
after all there is no anything heroic to pillaggiare in the kingdom 4 where the players online can be seen....

I agree with that and let's not forget Hottie who won the Honor-rank!

There are no men like me, there is only me.
Re_Eorl
Private

Legatus Legion-X

« Reply #742 on: August 26, 2009, 09:01:01 AM »

era kingdom 4 boring?..dead?
I believe it..son all gone to play to hero imperia (reacro, etc. etc.)...are the inactive players a problem?and then after 2 weeks we remove the inactive ones and we leave places for other players...the kingdom 4 are by now to closed number(in the section recorded there you/he/she is not set) ..it needs to use a secret link that from friend to friend you/he/she is turned...and then in the kingdom 4 a week to become inactive is absurd...if don't connect yourself every 6 hours are torn to pieces and there is still a week to become inactive!
you try to also remove the inactive ones in the kingdoms v4 and you will see what it happens
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #743 on: September 14, 2009, 23:42:14 PM »

here you can find the storry of r4 last era  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=17699.msg151405#msg151405

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

omghiha
Private

« Reply #744 on: June 16, 2012, 06:35:03 AM »

I believe it *crazy*