Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 10:22:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 154566 times)
JonSnow
Private

« Reply #720 on: August 17, 2009, 02:35:19 AM »

btw. congrats RandAiThor.... guess you got it secured now  evil3
well I've just been on vacation for 2 days and you almost catch me  rant I didn't think victory is so secured so I've to work  hard really hard this last days  head_hurts_kr
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #721 on: August 17, 2009, 22:46:12 PM »

well I've just been on vacation for 2 days and you almost catch me  rant I didn't think victory is so secured so I've to work  hard really hard this last days  head_hurts_kr

damn.... i was hoping you fell for it  *Grin* and would not return  *hihi*

btw. thanks for the congrats guys  *rose* i´m really proud of this marshal star because now i´m a PILLAGE MARSHAL  *cool*  evil3

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #722 on: August 18, 2009, 22:19:35 PM »

damn.... i was hoping you fell for it  *Grin* and would not return  *hihi*

btw. thanks for the congrats guys  *rose* i´m really proud of this marshal star because now i´m a PILLAGE MARSHAL  *cool*  evil3

And I think you will become the best pillager of all times, I don't think any of the others have finished in the top 2.  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

There are no men like me, there is only me.
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #723 on: August 18, 2009, 23:34:03 PM »

And I think you will become the best pillager of all times, I don't think any of the others have finished in the top 2.  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

i guess this whole pillage thing fits my fantastic personality just fine  *Grin*

plus as you know best i worked my ass off for this and had great fun as well  *hahaha*

BoyA
Private

« Reply #724 on: August 19, 2009, 05:08:23 AM »

i guess this whole pillage thing fits my fantastic personality just fine  *Grin*

plus as you know best i worked my ass off for this and had great fun as well  *hahaha*

ok just good job ..  *Smiley*
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #725 on: August 21, 2009, 21:58:41 PM »

Congratz for being the best pillager around.... *Smiley*
About this era the ranking speaks for it self.....2 marshals!!!! there were even more(3) in first era of R4

Horde
Captain

« Reply #726 on: August 23, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »

Congratz for being the best pillager around.... *Smiley*
About this era the ranking speaks for it self.....2 marshals!!!! there were even more(3) in first era of R4
Yeah, most people (like myself) quit the Era about a month ago... I did not play for 6 weeks total, and when I returned from vacation I was still no.10 in mil.rankings, and no.25 in netpoints....

It's a shame realm 4 was dying, but because of this I think it is an even greater achievement for both Berserkers and Randalthor to end over 40k mil.points in this short, dead Era.

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #727 on: August 23, 2009, 22:05:50 PM »

update

it seemed RANDAITHOR   won the MP  race.......   but he went on vacation for a couple days  and BERSERKERS caught up with him  *gamer*

with just a few hrs to go till the end of the era the race is on to see who will win the mp race  [:-}im on the edge of my seat.......  a pillager and a warrior is going at it .i cant look head_hurts_kr

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #728 on: August 23, 2009, 22:06:59 PM »

btw..........  who keeps giving me +ve karma rant rant rant rant evil3 evil3

dont you guys know im a pillager of the forum??? *gamer* *gamer* pillagers gets *freak* -VE 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 22:08:05 PM by tinodunks » Logged

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #729 on: August 23, 2009, 23:36:28 PM »

btw..........  who keeps giving me +ve karma rant rant rant rant evil3 evil3

dont you guys know im a pillager of the forum??? *gamer* *gamer* pillagers gets *freak* -VE 

looool forum pillager  *hahaha* that is great... i´ll give you -karma now  *Grin*

Horde
Captain

« Reply #730 on: August 24, 2009, 14:28:32 PM »

@B: Great job on second place in military rankings my friend!!!! It is such a shame you did not logon in time... Your plan to get no.1 position by waiting with logging on failed  *Undecided*

For everyone who does not know what happened: Randalthor had a 1800point lead on Berserkers, but before Berserkers logged off for the last time, he gained 2200 mp... this way he could let Randy think he won the race already, since the points are only updated after you log on.... So Actually Berserkers had a 400 point lead on Randy without him even knowing about it  *rose*

I hope the points will be updated within the next 24 hours... I thought that happened to my points in realm 9 also after the Era ended, although I did not log on. Anyway, I am really proud of your achievements as a pillager... And we will rock realm 9 now   evil3

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #731 on: August 24, 2009, 16:54:43 PM »

thanks for the words horde  *rose* i realy appreciate it

yeah every plan is only as good as the outcome  *hihi*

i wanted Randy to feel safe and login just before the era ends so he can´t react on my lead but i failed  *sad*

anyway... congrats to Randy  *rose* you made it worth for me to stay in this realm till the end and i think it was a great fight we had... it was real fun and you challenged me and made me think and think again just to come up with some ideas to catch up with you  *Grin*

i learned a lot this era and if i ever do the pillager again, i´m confident that i will win the milli and even the net point ranking  *hahaha* because now i know how to play this style right from the begining  *hihi*

ok... i´ve to say i´m still really pissed off about my mistake and i guess i need some time to get over it  evil3 but after that i´ll write something about the last 4 month, just to let you guys know my point of view  *freak*

for now i go to the gogo bar and let the girls dance and get myself f**king drunk  *drunk* *cool*

Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #732 on: August 25, 2009, 09:28:13 AM »

Great work B!

You could not have done it without me...    *freak*

There are no men like me, there is only me.
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #733 on: August 25, 2009, 17:14:03 PM »

Great work B!

You could not have done it without me...    *freak*

a good person dont speak about themselves  *gamer* other persons do  [:-}

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #734 on: August 25, 2009, 17:20:59 PM »

well.....pillagers didnt rule this era *stop* *stop*

out of all the pillagers berserkers  and pill/naylord/ukobach (all are 1 person *xxx*)  well they were the only ones that made it to the end ...the rest quit  *Angry*

well i want to congratulate berserkers  on his historic achievement  *rose*  even though he didnt win the military ranking  he pushed RANDAITHOR  to the last few hours of the era .....  and that is really great when a pillager can push a warrior to the last few hour  or even minutes *Shocked*  he came second  but he is a winner in my book  *rose* [:-}

well berserkers gave me the pillager disease  rant rant  so i plan to play pillager when r1 restarts.......  im gonna make a go at it.......  being a pillager-farmer  *NOSPAM* *banned* *Tongue* *Tongue*

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: