Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:43:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 154808 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #405 on: June 09, 2009, 16:16:08 PM »

good to see that you are reasonable *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #406 on: June 09, 2009, 16:49:21 PM »

so if it is so easy dex...go an kill him for me pls *Smiley* and maybe some of my friends do it before me because he is a little bit far away from me:)

check battles of the day as i dnt put all my battles in forum  *Grin* once i tried even to kill him with 1/4th of my army , didnt success though  *pardon*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #407 on: June 09, 2009, 17:35:28 PM »

so use your whole army *Smiley*)

smruti
« Reply #408 on: June 09, 2009, 17:54:13 PM »

so use your whole army *Smiley*)
dnt need , as i killed him once no need to show my bravery.....
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #409 on: June 09, 2009, 18:33:51 PM »

because you can't for now...if you are brave attack his army of lvl 5 castle on the boxed mountain with today's formation:))

I have the report and I don't think that you CAN kill him instantly *Smiley*

smruti
« Reply #410 on: June 09, 2009, 18:57:08 PM »

because you can't for now...if you are brave attack his army of lvl 5 castle on the boxed mountain with today's formation:))

I have the report and I don't think that you CAN kill him instantly *Smiley*
exactly i cant kill him , bcoz i dnt have any army now.....how i will post some good battles against guardians which will happen tonite..might happen  *Grin*
V-Bramm
Sergeant

« Reply #411 on: June 09, 2009, 21:05:57 PM »

Not exactly, and what I mean is not medals in day 3 or 4 but a guy that makes an army as soon as possible and start using it, make or join an alliance and start fighting wars. That is a true warrior (or more correct, that guy play as a true warrior). At least in my point of view. And if you do that and find yourself as a Marshal or in top 10 with some medals in the end, you are doing it good. But... - And this is important - a guy that farms for half an era or so, just to be big enough to get those 2x-range fights where you have 200k net and the poor victim have 100k is not playing as a true warrior, he or she is playing as a farmer/warrior which is by no doubt a very good strategy if you wanna win the mili-rank. But don't get it all mixed up with being a great fighter/warrior/killer whatever. Because then you are wrong.

you said that very nice i gotta say, agreed so bad.
Ukobach
« Reply #412 on: June 09, 2009, 21:50:36 PM »

you said that very nice i gotta say, agreed so bad.

You seem like a good guy, maybe you have your roots in Sweden or something  *freak*
Ukobach
« Reply #413 on: June 09, 2009, 21:51:12 PM »

I quit from your thread! Case closed!

Thank God!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #414 on: June 09, 2009, 23:02:28 PM »

Not exactly, and what I mean is not medals in day 3 or 4 but a guy that makes an army as soon as possible and start using it, make or join an alliance and start fighting wars. That is a true warrior (or more correct, that guy play as a true warrior). At least in my point of view. And if you do that and find yourself as a Marshal or in top 10 with some medals in the end, you are doing it good. But... - And this is important - a guy that farms for half an era or so, just to be big enough to get those 2x-range fights where you have 200k net and the poor victim have 100k is not playing as a true warrior, he or she is playing as a farmer/warrior which is by no doubt a very good strategy if you wanna win the mili-rank. But don't get it all mixed up with being a great fighter/warrior/killer whatever. Because then you are wrong.

This was not exactly pointed at radooo, since I know you know these things. It is pointing to all the farmers out there that think they know how to fight by taking a few medals at the end.

this is what the reality is... that is the real comment that reveals the exact points...

you rule mate *Smiley*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #415 on: June 10, 2009, 11:15:04 AM »

I quit from your thread! Case closed!

*hihi* you said that before but you´re still here  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

V-Bramm
Sergeant

« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2009, 15:23:54 PM »

You seem like a good guy, maybe you have your roots in Sweden or something  *freak*
*pardon* who knows *hahaha*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #417 on: June 11, 2009, 00:53:39 AM »

You guys made Reni leave this threat   *bye* *bye* *bye*

I loved reading his responses in your discussions...  wassup wassup wassup

Ah well... Now I must go back to the GUARDIANS-threat to read them  *freak* *freak* *freak*
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 00:56:42 AM by Horde » Logged

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Ukobach
« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2009, 07:38:35 AM »

You guys made Reni leave this threat   *bye* *bye* *bye*

I loved reading his responses in your discussions...  wassup wassup wassup

Ah well... Now I must go back to the GUARDIANS-threat to read them  *freak* *freak* *freak*

I think she ran away from that thread as well. Or as we say in Pill(age)

"You're in the wrong newsgroup, troll."
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #419 on: June 11, 2009, 19:53:58 PM »

I think she ran away from that thread as well. Or as we say in Pill(age)

"You're in the wrong newsgroup, troll."

Ciao... Are you ready to die? From you true warriors i see only true mouths...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* You true warriors are not even able to attack some very low level players, which you even promised to attack... Tell me who is the true warrior: The one who fight against noobs and gold coins? Sorry guys... better call it true mediocrity...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: