Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 19:53:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 160003 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #390 on: June 08, 2009, 23:33:11 PM »

@reni

we are friends of Age allience..so ..put your 50 or 5000 archers on the field..we kill them all and my friends will pillage you...

don't forget this..we do it for fun *Smiley*)) ...anyway I will farm 1 or 2 of your members so they may beg to be pillaged *Smiley*...so as you are so pro..come and fight back *Smiley*

just for fun *Smiley*

Come and kill them... *Grin*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #391 on: June 09, 2009, 00:02:42 AM »

@ Polish - We (or at least me and B) do it eco style so they won't go out of 3x-range. I am almost in the top 20 with 8 provs (all but one in plains), yeah I AM A FARMER!!!  *sos*

yes, Amaterasu showed the way *Grin* farmer-pillager strategy

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #392 on: June 09, 2009, 00:23:08 AM »

we do it for fun *Smiley*))

I'm sure you mean writing messages in forum... aren't you?
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #393 on: June 09, 2009, 00:38:28 AM »

@radooo

don't try to play with words because you are bad at it:))))))))

@reni

come save my farms:)

they will know the power of my sword
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #394 on: June 09, 2009, 00:43:47 AM »

@reni

come save my farms:)

Whatta mouth  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #395 on: June 09, 2009, 00:46:25 AM »

that mouth will eat gordonB as army saves:)))

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #396 on: June 09, 2009, 00:54:09 AM »

In Albania we have a well known sentence: When you can't hit the horse, hit the saddle  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Poor you dude... To understand what mediocre player you are is simple: gordonb playes 3-4 hours/day, you play 18... and you are in the same level...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Ukobach
« Reply #397 on: June 09, 2009, 07:29:25 AM »

Till now i have never seen somebody with army in day 1...

Boy, you ain't seen much.
smruti
« Reply #398 on: June 09, 2009, 07:49:42 AM »

that mouth will eat gordonB as army saves:)))
ok gharn thats not good..... gordonB keeps army home , no credit in killing him  *hmm*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #399 on: June 09, 2009, 08:16:25 AM »

In Albania we have a well known sentence: When you can't hit the horse, hit the saddle  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Poor you dude... To understand what mediocre player you are is simple: gordonb playes 3-4 hours/day, you play 18... and you are in the same level...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

in IO it is well known that gordonb is your 2nd account  *Tongue*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Ukobach
« Reply #400 on: June 09, 2009, 08:48:27 AM »

@gharn...even your friend says you are not a true warrior *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Not exactly, and what I mean is not medals in day 3 or 4 but a guy that makes an army as soon as possible and start using it, make or join an alliance and start fighting wars. That is a true warrior (or more correct, that guy play as a true warrior). At least in my point of view. And if you do that and find yourself as a Marshal or in top 10 with some medals in the end, you are doing it good. But... - And this is important - a guy that farms for half an era or so, just to be big enough to get those 2x-range fights where you have 200k net and the poor victim have 100k is not playing as a true warrior, he or she is playing as a farmer/warrior which is by no doubt a very good strategy if you wanna win the mili-rank. But don't get it all mixed up with being a great fighter/warrior/killer whatever. Because then you are wrong.

This was not exactly pointed at radooo, since I know you know these things. It is pointing to all the farmers out there that think they know how to fight by taking a few medals at the end.

And another important thing is that this is my point of view, it might not be yours. But you know I am right!

yes, Amaterasu showed the way *Grin* farmer-pillager strategy

He sure did, and makatas purified the whole thing! All hail to those great players!  *bear*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #401 on: June 09, 2009, 09:17:49 AM »

I love to hit the horse too but that horse has only villagers..so this will be Age allience who will hit the horse *Smiley*

I am sorry to declare you that I use my 6 hrs off time twice a day as I have a company to run *Smiley*))))) so If you were a real follower of this game you would have known it because it was told millions of times that I am one of poor ones that can play nearly only at nights (it is so if I don't have any program out of home *Smiley*)) )

about gordonB..I am sorry who do you want me to kill?? am I a hitman working on the given names??

I don't want a credit for killing that player friend:)) this will be for fun..so if he is not killed till now?? can't that be because of his being staying on a boxed mountain??

so if it is so easy dex...go an kill him for me pls *Smiley* and maybe some of my friends do it before me because he is a little bit far away from me:)

don't worry reni..we will kill all the horses...step by step *Smiley*) we kill the horses and the real pillagers burn the villagers *Smiley* a total massacre *Smiley* I love destruction:)

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #402 on: June 09, 2009, 10:29:10 AM »

in IO it is well known that gordonb is your 2nd account  *Tongue*

I didn't knew you were part of IO staff...  *freak* Congrats!

For what i need a second account that has 8 times less net points than me, and can't help me in anything...  *hahaha* *hahaha*

ok gharn thats not good..... gordonB keeps army home , no credit in killing him  *hmm*
He don't have possibility to use army save. But anyway, even playing so little he is in the same level with gharn...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

I love to hit the horse too but that horse has only villagers..so this will be Age allience who will hit the horse *Smiley*

don't worry reni..we will kill all the horses...step by step *Smiley*) we kill the horses and the real pillagers burn the villagers *Smiley* a total massacre *Smiley* I love destruction:)
You guys have such a big big mouth. I thought i'll find any "action" from you this morning... but nothing. *sad*

Dude... It's question of days. I don't know wtf you'll do after...  *freak*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #403 on: June 09, 2009, 15:11:01 PM »

who do you think you are that we change our planning according to you *Smiley*)

I will kill one of you WHENEVER I think it is profitable for me in terms of Mp *Smiley* why being in such a hurry...*Smiley*

am I look so noob to attack with heavy swords instead of attacking with guardians:))))))))))))))))))))

each battle has an aim for a fighter...I cleaned my heavy swords with a bloody battle  and converted them to guardians with my last battle last night *Smiley*

if you follow a right path you can understand how a killer plays...but it is out of your understanding as you choose to play a farmer (I respect this..this is your choice)

so let's say R.I.P for a sitting duck...but don't be in a hurry...someday this will happen and takes its place in forum:)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 15:11:43 PM by gharn » Logged

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #404 on: June 09, 2009, 15:48:56 PM »

who do you think you are that we change our planning according to you *Smiley*)

This message tells everything... You are just a big mouth!

I quit from your thread! Case closed!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: