Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:49:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 154964 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2009, 18:51:35 PM »

not money matters the most, but the way you structure your empire. you will be forced to reduce the army size, don`t be very active in wars and similar stuff to catch up. or continue to play mil, but balance very carefully eco and mil expenses.
yes..dont do as i do..gonna reach 0 pop in prov 8 soon  *freak*
oh and btw reni everyone is possible to get pillaged if you watch their offline time  *ok*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2009, 18:55:07 PM »

oh and btw reni everyone is possible to get pillaged if you watch their offline time  *ok*

yup. though i never understood why farmers complain about pillages. they chosen that strategy, so, they should deal with consequences *Grin*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #377 on: June 08, 2009, 19:11:45 PM »

yes..dont do as i do..gonna reach 0 pop in prov 8 soon  *freak*

Yes, in first 2 months. In the moment your honor will go under -2000 you can't pillage me even in my offline hours *wink* Defense is easy... just 50 archers to fight in every province.  *freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #378 on: June 08, 2009, 19:12:33 PM »

Yes, in first 2 months. In the moment your honor will go under -2000 you can't pillage me even in my offline hours *wink* Defense is easy... just 50 archers to fight in every province.  *freak*
again wrong..i just send my friend to kill those 50 archers and youre done  *freak*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #379 on: June 08, 2009, 19:16:03 PM »

again wrong..i just send my friend to kill those 50 archers and youre done  *freak*

The problems is that your friends are also under -2000 *wink* You need other friends... But if you will get the other friends to do that, you must choose them in my range. In this case i have the possibility to get the revenge against them *Grin* And if i can get the revenge, i don't care about pillages any more *Grin*
Ukobach
« Reply #380 on: June 08, 2009, 20:52:04 PM »

@ Polish - We (or at least me and B) do it eco style so they won't go out of 3x-range. I am almost in the top 20 with 8 provs (all but one in plains), yeah I AM A FARMER!!!  *sos*

@ renis the farmer - Don't for one sec. think that the pillagers are the only friends we have in this realm. We will continue to the end and we will continue to treat farmers, noobs and the rest in the same way. If youre close and unpillaged you will burn.

@ makatas - This really is the way to play this game  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 21:10:44 PM by Ukobach » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #381 on: June 08, 2009, 21:10:06 PM »

@ renis the farmer - Don't for one sec. think that the pillagers are the only friends we have in this realm. We will ontinue to the end and we will continue to treat farmers, noobs and the rest in the same way. If youre close and unpillaged you will burn.

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* ... As long as your conception for the warrior is "mediocrity" i don't care about you and your friends... Will see who is warrior and who is noob... and very soon  *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #382 on: June 08, 2009, 21:12:18 PM »

And btw... Why are you so afraid to give your ingame name?  *freak*
Ukobach
« Reply #383 on: June 08, 2009, 21:19:12 PM »

Am I, I thought it was well known. I am Ukobach, goldmine in R5 and Pill in R4!

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* ... As long as your conception for the warrior is "mediocrity" i don't care about you and your friends... Will see who is warrior and who is noob... and very soon  *freak*

That is a common misstake from farmers, they think they are warriors once they get an invincible army (mid-era or later). A true warrior fight from day 1.

...and before anyone throw their crap on this, I know I am not a warrior this era, I am a pillager and...

...noob?

- Yes, it is my first try as Pillager.

*rose*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #384 on: June 08, 2009, 21:25:09 PM »

A true warrior fight from day 1.

Really... You must be a real expert... Till now i have never seen somebody with army in day 1...

...and before anyone throw their crap on this, I know I am not a warrior this era, I am a pillager and...

...noob?

- Yes, it is my first try as Pillager.

*rose*

You are noob in anything...

P.S.
And real warrior is the one who kick your a**...  *freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #385 on: June 08, 2009, 22:10:15 PM »

yeah he and B will do eco while im soon gonna run out of population  evil3  head_hurts_kr

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #386 on: June 08, 2009, 22:10:47 PM »

maybe you spelled it wrong  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #387 on: June 08, 2009, 22:50:21 PM »

@reni

we are friends of Age allience..so ..put your 50 or 5000 archers on the field..we kill them all and my friends will pillage you...

don't forget this..we do it for fun *Smiley*)) ...anyway I will farm 1 or 2 of your members so they may beg to be pillaged *Smiley*...so as you are so pro..come and fight back *Smiley*

just for fun *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #388 on: June 08, 2009, 23:06:41 PM »

*hahaha* i can smell burning flesh  *suicide*

is that you smruti  *Grin*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #389 on: June 08, 2009, 23:14:48 PM »

That is a common misstake from farmers, they think they are warriors once they get an invincible army (mid-era or later). A true warrior fight from day 1.

Tell that to gharn (the true warrior) *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*...he seems to forget it and accuse that those players are using bugs or other things to get medals in the first day possible (day 3 or 4)...
@gharn...even your friend says you are not a true warrior *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

I am the one and only!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: