Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 09:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 154929 times)
smruti
« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2009, 12:17:58 PM »

from the university my friend:) this is logic...
IT IS NONSENSE TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU ARE RIGHT AND YOU ARE TALKING AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE EXACT KNOWLEDGE AND WHO HAVE EXTREME PREJUDICE..

is that clear *Smiley*

as i have let the topic i shall not say anything , but how about changing the name of this TOPIC to --------
 Cheaters rules r4 .... that can´t be right! Or could it?   *hihi* *hihi*

gharn (my friend) , berk ( we can be friends anytime) no need to feel bad and come hard at as i might not know the rules or the game...... but i just mentioned the fact.....

@ reni ---- now u r njoying  Huh? Huh?
@ kOsAC  1st time i agree , spam and more spam
smruti
« Reply #316 on: June 06, 2009, 12:35:26 PM »

and i can see , KoSac has taken over that other pills account..is it Kosac?? or some proxy stuff  Huh? Huh?
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #317 on: June 06, 2009, 12:41:09 PM »

i don´t think that GUARDIANS (besides ayhiya of course) are using proxies or smokers or someone else but i honestly admitted here that we (ayhiya and Berserkers) were using proxy since we didn´t want to play from the same IP and we thought it´s legal or at least not bannable  *xxx*

but after all that confusing stuff posted here i´m not sure anymore so i have to find out from the admins to make sure how to handle the situation  *sos* *sos* *sos*

btw congrats 6morc you managed to rob me  *hihi* good job  *bear*

is nothing confusing, rules were made long ago, were explained a zillion times and are pretty clear. use search button also

@KoSaC don`t tell them *Tongue*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #318 on: June 06, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »

and i can see , KoSac has taken over that other pills account..is it Kosac?? or some proxy stuff  Huh? Huh?
ya its me.. and before some pricks start b!tching around..its legal,i checked it   *gamer*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #319 on: June 06, 2009, 14:24:16 PM »

from the university my friend:) this is logic...
IT IS NONSENSE TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU ARE RIGHT AND YOU ARE TALKING AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE EXACT KNOWLEDGE AND WHO HAVE EXTREME PREJUDICE..

is that clear *Smiley*

Nope... What kind of University is that? I'm sure you are still lying... Tell me the title of a logic or jurisprudence book where you read that stupidity...
I studied philosophy in University, and you can be sure there is no logic in your statement.
Who is not guilty have and should use his right to defend.

Learn more dude... arrogance comes from ignorance!  *pardon*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #320 on: June 06, 2009, 14:27:49 PM »

Nope... What kind of University is that? I'm sure you are still lying... Tell me the title of a logic or jurisprudence book where you read that stupidity...
I studied philosophy in University, and you can be sure there is no logic in your statement.
Who is not guilty have and should use his right to defend.

Learn more dude... arrogance comes from ignorance!  *pardon*
true *Smiley* because if you dont defend you will be treated as you are guilty.. if you defend you have chance to prove you are right ..*pardon*

Ukobach
« Reply #321 on: June 06, 2009, 16:32:14 PM »

Those damn Virginians!!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #322 on: June 06, 2009, 16:39:20 PM »

Daddy I want a horse!?

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #323 on: June 06, 2009, 16:39:31 PM »

I am sorry but I will not talk too much to teach in a game platform to you reni who doesn't know any word besides liar...

look dude..I am an engineer of 36 years old and I don't know how old you are...and I don't insult myself by telling a lie for a game ... as you said that you are educated too..so I will write a few sentences and you try to get what I want to tell...I am trying to simplify things as from nearly 13 years  old boys to our age of people are reading a topic like this...if you don't understand again...I am sorry I will not spend too much time to tell..

you can and have to defend yourself when you are right...yes that is a fact..but YOU HAVE TO DO THIS FOR ISSUES THAT ARE  'A MUST'  TO BE CLARIFIED...esp in a place that you can have and exhibit proofs

here...
this is a game and whatever the defendand would say..he has no proof to prove it...just like you have no proof of accusing in a MULTI ACC USING ...(because if it were..than one off the Acc's must be banned..like VATYAS or the other 4 acc's that are banned to 2010..look at the hall of shame...) so there is his words against yours vsvs...so WHY bother to talk with all who has prejudice against this..what can he say that you will say sorry after that?Huh??

nothing...the important thing is to know him by himself that he did not do a forever bannable thing...so at that time there is nothing to say inorder not to argue anymore...you don't have the admin panel so there WON'T be a
proof...

@reni again...don't try to test me with your BS anymore dude..if the subject goes to phylosophy..this is not the place...yes ignorance is really bad..read and learn the rules first

try to play your game or do your comments not by using words like liar o not...who are  you that I give a damn worth to lie...do I know you or do I have to prove sth to you?? esp in a place that is not my issue..

I am sorry but I don't  like people who can not express themselves without using words of accusations...you said you learned from a faculty..what a shame???

« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 16:40:25 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #324 on: June 06, 2009, 16:41:21 PM »

I am sorry but I will not talk too much to teach in a game platform to you reni who doesn't know any word besides liar...

look dude..I am an engineer of 36 years old and I don't know how old you are...and I don't insult myself by telling a lie for a game ... as you said that you are educated too..so I will write a few sentences and you try to get what I want to tell...I am trying to simplify things as from nearly 13 years  old boys to our age of people are reading a topic like this...if you don't understand again...I am sorry I will not spend too much time to tell..

you can and have to defend yourself when you are right...yes that is a fact..but YOU HAVE TO DO THIS FOR ISSUES THAT ARE  'A MUST'  TO BE CLARIFIED...esp in a place that you can have and exhibit proofs

here...
this is a game and whatever the defendand would say..he has no proof to prove it...just like you have no proof of accusing in a MULTI ACC USING ...(because if it were..than one off the Acc's must be banned..like VATYAS or the other 4 acc's that are banned to 2010..look at the hall of shame...) so there is his words against yours vsvs...so WHY bother to talk with all who has prejudice against this..what can he say that you will say sorry after that?Huh??

nothing...the important thing is to know him by himself that he did not do a forever bannable thing...so at that time there is nothing to say inorder not to argue anymore...you don't have the admin panel so there WON'T be a
proof...

@reni again...don't try to test me with your BS anymore dude..if the subject goes to phylosophy..this is not the place...yes ignorance is really bad..read and learn the rules first

try to play your game or do your comments not by using words like liar o not...who are  you that I give a damn worth to lie...do I know you or do I have to prove sth to you?? esp in a place that is not my issue..

I am sorry but I don't  like people who can not express themselves without using words of accusations...you said you learned from a faculty..what a shame???

why do you guys argue anways..i bet if i ask you now what aterted the argue you wont know  *freak*
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 16:42:01 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #325 on: June 06, 2009, 17:01:26 PM »

as i have let the topic i shall not say anything , but how about changing the name of this TOPIC to --------
 Cheaters rules r4 .... that can´t be right! Or could it?   *hihi* *hihi*

gharn (my friend) , berk ( we can be friends anytime) no need to feel bad and come hard at as i might not know the rules or the game...... but i just mentioned the fact.....

@ reni ---- now u r njoying  Huh? Huh?
@ kOsAC  1st time i agree , spam and more spam

don´t worry mate..... no hard feelings anyway...... i accepted the situation right when it happend and if i did something wrong then i was punished for it and it´s fine by me  *black_eye*

would just be nice to finally get the answer from the admins i requested but i guess i´ll have to wait till monday for it  *hihi*

and it also would be nice if renis get his pulse down again and stop insulting ppl here.... that should be banneble as well IMO  *sos* just relax and wait for me visiting you again and then you can spill your coffee all over the PC  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #326 on: June 06, 2009, 17:09:57 PM »

I smell cookies

Horde
Captain

« Reply #327 on: June 06, 2009, 17:47:40 PM »

Cookies??? where?   *Tongue*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #328 on: June 06, 2009, 17:49:04 PM »

Cookies??? where?   *Tongue*
Didnt I Bury You In The Backyard? NOW STAY AWAY FROM MY MUFFINS!
 *freak*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #329 on: June 06, 2009, 17:52:08 PM »

here...

proof...

1. If you are engineer, you should teach us other things, but of course not logic laws. If you are 36, it's difficult to understand why life didn't teach you some things. I'm 34, studied philosophy!
2. If you give as a well known statement, can you tell us the source please?
3. Proofs in the game are the same as proofs in real life. Even in real life there are not 100% proofs, but this does not mean that people does not accuse or defend or get punished!
4. I didn't accuse you! I told you that "you don't need to defend yourself when you are not guilty" is a stupid statement, and looking your stubborn resistance, asked you for the source of this information...  *pardon*
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: