Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 09:09:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 158890 times)
Ukobach
« Reply #300 on: June 06, 2009, 10:56:42 AM »

This question is enough to define someone totally idiot, (instead of his believe about being ironic)  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

The second time today someone call me an idiot, but I guess you are right. I still don't get your post

I care about honest game... You don't even exist in the real game dude...

*sos* This guy is too smart for me  *sos*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #301 on: June 06, 2009, 10:58:30 AM »

The second time today someone call me an idiot, but I guess you are right. I still don't get your post

*sos* This guy is too smart for me  *sos*

Finally you got it...  *pardon*

P.S.
Is not my fault if you forgot what you wrote...  *freak* Or you need extra facility by quoting your own messages?  *hahaha* *hahaha*
Ukobach
« Reply #302 on: June 06, 2009, 11:05:05 AM »

Finally you got it...  *pardon*

P.S.
Is not my fault if you forgot what you wrote...  *freak* Or you need extra facility by quoting your own messages?  *hahaha* *hahaha*

If you refer to something in particular, you better tell me since you are so much smarter then me.
smruti
« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »

i don´t think that GUARDIANS (besides ayhiya of course) are using proxies
ask gharn  *hahaha* *hahaha* i gave all the names in guardians who are using proxies with proof
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #304 on: June 06, 2009, 11:45:58 AM »

with proof?Huh?Huh?

you gave names and I gave you the explanations...and I TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS REPORTED BEFORE AND ADMINS SAID THAT THEY CAN'T NOT BE REGARDED AS ILLEGAL INTERVENTIONS...

did you see any of the names that you are talking about are banned??..if not you can not mention it like that..or you have to say that this is not out of the rules...

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #305 on: June 06, 2009, 11:50:51 AM »

with proof?Huh?Huh?

you gave names and I gave you the explanations...and I TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS REPORTED BEFORE AND ADMINS SAID THAT THEY CAN'T NOT BE REGARDED AS ILLEGAL INTERVENTIONS...

did you see any of the names that you are talking about are banned??..if not you can not mention it like that..or you have to say that this is not out of the rules...
and the names Ukobach took aint banned also.....and yes with proof as u accepted wts goin on with proxies..... *pardon*
smruti
« Reply #306 on: June 06, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »

and Gharn/Berk or Uko can u explain why berk and others got banned?Huh?? not for proxies ofcourse..
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #307 on: June 06, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »

if it is not from proxy..and regarded as multi accounting AS ALL MENTIONED...ONE OF THE TWO ACC'S HAS TO BE BANNED TILL THE END..pls learn or search the rules properly...

and if the names that Ukobach mentioned are not banned means...THEY DID NO WRONG...OR THEY CAN BE REGARDED INSIDE THE RULES...

did you see Ukobach or any one of us talking this over and over again after the decision was given by the admins?Huh??

I advise all to do the same

« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 11:58:14 AM by gharn » Logged

smruti
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2009, 12:00:25 PM »

you know what i hate cheaters  *evil*, and as its a topic created by berk who cant even defend himself when got banned...thats it , m off topic  *offtopic*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2009, 12:04:16 PM »

I think the ones who continue to accuse after the decision is given have to leave the topic too...

there is one difference...B can't or don't defend himself...consider the thin line between this...

if he is right he has NOTHING TO DEFEND...If he was not he would have been banned till the end..so we have to close the situation and talk about the game...

who is next for GUARDIANS *Smiley*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #310 on: June 06, 2009, 12:04:42 PM »

If you refer to something in particular, you better tell me since you are so much smarter then me.

"Something in particular?"  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*  Your message dude... what else  *pardon* Just go one page before. Or it's a difficult process for you? *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #311 on: June 06, 2009, 12:05:56 PM »

if he is right he has NOTHING TO DEFEND...I

Please tell me where the f... you learned this stupidity...
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #312 on: June 06, 2009, 12:06:28 PM »

"Something in particular?"  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*  Your message dude... what else  *pardon* Just go one page before. Or it's a difficult process for you? *freak*
I think the ones who continue to accuse after the decision is given have to leave the topic too...

there is one difference...B can't or don't defend himself...consider the thin line between this...

if he is right he has NOTHING TO DEFEND...If he was not he would have been banned till the end..so we have to close the situation and talk about the game...

who is next for GUARDIANS *Smiley*
you know what i hate cheaters  *evil*, and as its a topic created by berk who cant even defend himself when got banned...thats it , m off topic  *offtopic*
if it is not from proxy..and regarded as multi accounting AS ALL MENTIONED...ONE OF THE TWO ACC'S HAS TO BE BANNED TILL THE END..pls learn or search the rules properly...

and if the names that Ukobach mentioned are not banned means...THEY DID NO WRONG...OR THEY CAN BE REGARDED INSIDE THE RULES...

did you see Ukobach or any one of us talking this over and over again after the decision was given by the admins?Huh??

I advise all to do the same

okay i will say something really important too all of you now..read carefully
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #313 on: June 06, 2009, 12:11:08 PM »

Please tell me where the f... you learned this stupidity...

from the university my friend:) this is logic...
IT IS NONSENSE TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU ARE RIGHT AND YOU ARE TALKING AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE EXACT KNOWLEDGE AND WHO HAVE EXTREME PREJUDICE..

is that clear *Smiley*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #314 on: June 06, 2009, 12:16:08 PM »

from the university my friend:) this is logic...
IT IS NONSENSE TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU ARE RIGHT AND YOU ARE TALKING AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE EXACT KNOWLEDGE AND WHO HAVE EXTREME PREJUDICE..

is that clear *Smiley*
actually im afraid youre wrong ..you see people can get accused even if they arent guilty..and if they dont defend they wont get a chance to prove w/e they want to prove.you cant just wait for something to pop out and that thing solves it by yourself..ffs life aint kindergarten   evil3  *freak*
btw spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam<-- this is all i understood from your pointless argument because once person is banned ,there is a proof and it cheated..silly argues cant fix things,only thing they can do is to make it even worse
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 12:16:54 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: