Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 10:27:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 159600 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #270 on: June 05, 2009, 15:22:35 PM »

but you can not turn back to it...like drizzt did last era???

they will know the power of my sword
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #271 on: June 05, 2009, 15:23:30 PM »

It is illegal, but not bannable (that is the explanation I have got fro the admins), like babysitters. Which most teams use, even the holy smokers and Wildcats.

...or having multiple accounts like renis the farmerboy, even though he drop them immediately.

You are not only a liar... you are more... I don't know the right english word, but is something like "cynically inventing untrue stories".

You know very well that 0 point accounts are not accounts at all and regulation does not punish you if you have more then 1 account in a realm, as long as you use only one. But you are a real coward. Phuuu...  *Angry*

@berserkers
Shut up cheater... I don't understand with what face you even come here and speak...
Of course you pushed something (maybe gold) via your other accounts. And studying your offline hours i'm sure you are not from Germany... You are a big liar... bug big one... SHUT UP!  *shutup*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #272 on: June 05, 2009, 15:30:58 PM »

@berserkers
Shut up cheater... I don't understand with what face you even come here and speak...
Of course you pushed something (maybe gold) via your other accounts. And studying your offline hours i'm sure you are not from Germany... You are a big liar... bug big one... SHUT UP!  *shutup*
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* you are really funny

"Ich könnte Dir meinen Pass zeigen, dann würdest du sehen ob ich deutsch bin oder nicht" it´s german and means i could show you my passport then you could see if i´m german or not  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

you´re so funny  *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #273 on: June 05, 2009, 15:36:22 PM »

You are not only a liar... you are more... I don't know the right english word, but is something like "cynically inventing untrue stories".

You know very well that 0 point accounts are not accounts at all and regulation does not punish you if you have more then 1 account in a realm, as long as you use only one. But you are a real coward. Phuuu...  *Angry*

@berserkers
he is from germany  *pardon*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #274 on: June 05, 2009, 15:43:09 PM »

he is from germany  *pardon*

Then somebody else used to manage his account via a proxy in Germany during the night... Maybe he managed it only during the day...

@bersekers you should shut the f... up and wait in peace to get your mediocre account back from the punishment (at least one of them  *freak* )
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #275 on: June 05, 2009, 16:46:25 PM »

RPG-Role Playing Game like WOW, L2, AION, Warhammer

or IH *hihi*

And do pillager rule this era??? I honestly haven't followed r4 at all
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 16:48:43 PM by andy_eu » Logged

Ukobach
« Reply #276 on: June 05, 2009, 16:49:33 PM »

Tell me about it...when you leave an account, it is not illegal to take another one

That is great news, I have to get another acc then. As long as I leave one of them while playing in the other it is ok I guess, then after ordering something in the 2nd acc, I leave it and tend the first one, etc, etc, etc.

Great.
Ukobach
« Reply #277 on: June 05, 2009, 16:50:28 PM »

lol, ofc is banable, read the rules *Grin* others were baned also for that

That is not so these days. The rules remain the same, but they do not ban for baby-sitting.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #278 on: June 05, 2009, 17:15:49 PM »

Tell me about it...when you leave an account, it is not illegal to take another one
hehe but when you dont play in certain realm and guy quits,it is legal to take account in condition that he doesnt return...i checked it ( i think   *freak* )

Ukobach
« Reply #279 on: June 05, 2009, 17:20:51 PM »

hehe but when you dont play in certain realm and guy quits,it is legal to take account in condition that he doesnt return...i checked it ( i think   *freak* )

btw KoSaC, it is nice to see you among the good guys once again.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #280 on: June 05, 2009, 17:23:32 PM »

btw KoSaC, it is nice to see you among the good guys once again.
we are good guys?   *sos*  *freak*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #281 on: June 05, 2009, 19:08:56 PM »

btw i almost forgot how good it is to pillage people  *freak*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #282 on: June 05, 2009, 19:56:39 PM »

Then somebody else used to manage his account via a proxy in Germany during the night... Maybe he managed it only during the day...

@bersekers you should shut the f... up and wait in peace to get your mediocre account back from the punishment (at least one of them  *freak* )

i noticed that everything you say here is just made up in your paranoid head  *freak*

first you said we were 2nd or even 3rd account of some players and it was Bulls**t

then you said we did only attack you in the top 20 of net points and we proofed you wrong again  *hihi* so it´s bulls**t again

then you are saying that we are multi acc which we are clearly not, so Bulls**t again

and on top of it you call us liars but you can´t even name a single lie one of us told you  *freak*

but at least i can surely call you a liar because of all 4 points above  *hahaha* you just talking crap without any proof because you´ve got your pants full of fear that someone might be able to kick your butt in game  *hahaha*

that is so sad men wall get some help i think there is something seriously wrong with you  *freak* it is a game and not WWIII

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #283 on: June 05, 2009, 20:44:00 PM »

i noticed that everything you say here is just made up in your paranoid head  *freak*

first you said we were 2nd or even 3rd account of some players and it was Bulls**t

then you said we did only attack you in the top 20 of net points and we proofed you wrong again  *hihi* so it´s bulls**t again

then you are saying that we are multi acc which we are clearly not, so Bulls**t again

and on top of it you call us liars but you can´t even name a single lie one of us told you  *freak*

but at least i can surely call you a liar because of all 4 points above  *hahaha* you just talking crap without any proof because you´ve got your pants full of fear that someone might be able to kick your butt in game  *hahaha*

that is so sad men wall get some help i think there is something seriously wrong with you  *freak* it is a game and not WWIII

Fear... from you?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Don't be ridiculous dude... Don't you see that i absolutelly don't care about you and your mediocre alliance... If i was afraid, i had no reason to write messages like this... So?

You lie about almost anything.

First of all you have not pillaged any top 10 net besides me and olsi
Second you got banned for multi accounting
Third, your account (or even you) was used from someone else...
Fourth you (or your owner  *freak* ) use proxy, and not only for you, but even for the other account of your "alliance"...

Shut the f... up. Get back your mediocre-cheating account and come back in game... if you can...  *freak*

P.S.
It's amazing to see how people even with cheating are so mediocre
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 20:44:40 PM by reni » Logged
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #284 on: June 05, 2009, 20:49:48 PM »

just a notification...
if the punishment is regarded as MULTI ACCOUNTING the player has to play with the acc with the lower point when the higher one  is banned till the end of the era.....if two acc 's are banned for 48 hours..this has to be some other thing...

do not think other types af banning as MULTI ACCOUNTING..it is something so different... and do your comments according to this

they will know the power of my sword
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: