Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 08:09:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 160133 times)
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #195 on: June 04, 2009, 16:21:20 PM »

This is the number 1 player in mili ranking...this is the one who was really proud of his achievements...Such a hypocrite

P.S. And who I can see in the picture? Is it a GUARDIAN??? Or should I tell a second account? *hihi*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 16:23:21 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #196 on: June 04, 2009, 16:23:14 PM »

yes exactly its better for me that i didnt played with players like u who really are afraid of defeats and shows some 5 years old report , i do have my time of glory and if u wanna see PM me in game.....

if we dnt know you stop talking about u , m seeing u from last 2 eras.....and at least m noob enough to tell who has balls  *freak* *freak*

PS : real IO still exist just u never found that  *freak*

you don`t know about whom you are talking about

@Radooo, how many realms are now?

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #197 on: June 04, 2009, 16:23:49 PM »

around 80-90..i stopped counting  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #198 on: June 04, 2009, 16:24:38 PM »

yes...he only talk so people see him present.

85 or so *freak*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #199 on: June 04, 2009, 16:27:17 PM »

around 80-90..i stopped counting  *freak*
yes...he only talk so people see him present.

85 or so *freak*

lolzzz, gimme a sign when they will make R100.

still with v4 rules?

smruti
« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2009, 16:28:00 PM »

This is the number 1 player in mili ranking...this is the one who was really proud of his achievements...Such a hypocrite

P.S. And who I can see in the picture? Is it a GUARDIAN??? Or should I tell a second account? *hihi*
ok radoo the great u might get some respect towards me , by seeing why i left smokers , which u can find after seeing that list of banned players.....
and i dnt talk about present i talk about future alwayz.....fetch that *freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #201 on: June 04, 2009, 16:28:28 PM »

lolzzz, gimme a sign when they will make R100.

still with v4 rules?
v4a now..they even made it worser  *hahaha*  *freak*  its so horrible that im in top 15 net  *hahaha*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #202 on: June 04, 2009, 16:31:00 PM »

ok radoo the great u might get some respect towards me , by seeing why i left smokers , which u can find after seeing that list of banned players.....

don't worry...I saw that 3 smokers were banned too...but the most important for me is the ban of the "best" player in this realm *freak*

I am the one and only!
smruti
« Reply #203 on: June 04, 2009, 16:33:54 PM »

don't worry...I saw that 3 smokers were banned too...but the most important for me is the ban of the "best" player in this realm *freak*
no most important is now u think y i left smokers ..... *freak* *freak* i can smell a plan behind ban of berk.
idk exactly , he has to explain in forum after that long speech why he got banned.... Huh? Huh?
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2009, 16:41:04 PM »

tz, tz, cheating is bad

@ Kosac, u farmer *Tongue*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2009, 16:44:18 PM »

tz, tz, cheating is bad

@ Kosac, u farmer *Tongue*
*freak*  if i could,id pillage myself right now   *freak*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2009, 18:26:01 PM »

and i dnt talk about present i talk about future alwayz.....fetch that *freak*

players multiaccounting will be removed from smokers they have discredited the alliance and those members that play fair! Smokers is mean't to win by playing hard as a team and use of good tatics. Not by cheating we will however always be willing to take on and teach new members to a point. But if you multiaccount then do us a favour and don't even ask to join! I will say nothing more on this  *Angry*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
smruti
« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2009, 18:30:58 PM »

players multiaccounting will be removed from smokers they have discredited the alliance and those members that play fair! Smokers is mean't to win by playing hard as a team and use of good tatics. Not by cheating we will however always be willing to take on and teach new members to a point. But if you multiaccount then do us a favour and don't even ask to join! I will say nothing more on this  *Angry*
*bear*
sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2009, 19:08:30 PM »

no most important is now u think y i left smokers ..... *freak* *freak* i can smell a plan behind ban of berk.
idk exactly , he has to explain in forum after that long speech why he got banned.... Huh? Huh?

At last you found this era an excuse why you left smokers? And why it happened last era, when you left me in a very difficult situation after samy's computer broke? 
you left smokers because you like playing alone and not being a part of an alliance that goes for alliance ranking. in such alliance you have to do more for the team game than you are ready to do yourself. this seems to be too hard thing for you...
I don't like what was done by gagi who used 2 accounts plus tried to log into freddyfgh's account when that was in the vac... one account from that 3 banned was already out of the alliance and i am not going to kick out freddy, who didn't know about what happened... gagi is not in the smokers anymore...
But I want to say just one more thing, dex, gagi cared about smokers this era and last era a lot more than you... This is  the truth... and you have left from smokers only the name and not the spirit...

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 19:10:25 PM by sv_iv » Logged

smruti
« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2009, 19:16:42 PM »

At last you found this era an excuse why you left smokers? And why it happened last era, when you left me in a very difficult situation after samy's computer broke? 
you left smokers because you like playing alone and not being a part of an alliance that goes for alliance ranking. in such alliance you have to do more for the team game than you are ready to do yourself. this seems to be too hard thing for you...
I don't like what was done by gagi who used 2 accounts plus tried to log into freddyfgh's account when that was in the vac... one account from that 3 banned was already out of the alliance and i am not going to kick out freddy, who didn't know about what happened... gagi is not in the smokers anymore...
But I want to say just one more thing, dex, gagi cared about smokers this era and last era a lot more than you... This is  the truth... and you have left from smokers only the name and not the spirit...
nothing to say , i alwayz like to play alone..... but same time i like any challenges that has been thrown at me......
and about leaving alliance , u can ask sammy anytime why i left alliance...

PS: i had alwayz respected you , sammy , lot , monte and few others and its an honour to play with such good players  *rose*
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: