Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 09:42:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 159871 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2009, 15:17:30 PM »

*xxx* You told me i have not won any war... Or ,better, you were even sure. Now don't change it. Are you sure any more? Or we should stop talking about winning "some wars" and start another thread about alliance ranking? Just tell me...  *pardon*

I'm not sure you have won a war did'nt change a thing just added to it! *wink* If you where in preditors then yes they have won some wars for you *hahaha* *hahaha*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Ukobach
« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2009, 15:20:04 PM »

Are you blind or what?  *xxx* Don't you see the other accounts are with 0 points?

Stop bullshiting and spaming here dude... You are just a liar.

Tell me the other players you pillaged in top 20, you great pillager...

I started to have serious doubts about your age...

Tell me one thing I lied about (not that I care but anyway)

I have given you several examples of top players I or my alliance pillaged but you seems so focused on net and/or that we should somehow predict the future and not count the top now  *xxx*

What age are you talking about, I do not know what you doubt.

About multi-accounting, you are totally wrong.

About the pic I posted, that shows you can not adopt to the given map (ultimate nerdness) and that was what I wanted to show.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 15:20:58 PM by Ukobach » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2009, 15:20:37 PM »

I read before you saying how weak r2 is and how your alliance was only good one and kosac saying same when your alliance could'nt even finnish on the ladder! I have played 5 era's in r2 and the ones your alliance played you never finnished there yet put other alliancies down!  *pardon*

Samy, CARO_KANN was very active last year .... the first time I played R2, both our alliances were in the top ranking against BG_ARMADA and BLATOTO .... no else could compete.
Too bad, IO servers couldn't keep up with the intensity of the competition ... *Angry* *pardon*

Deus populusque
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2009, 15:22:13 PM »

I'm not sure you have won a war did'nt change a thing just added to it! *wink* If you where in preditors then yes they have won some wars for you *hahaha* *hahaha*

No, in r2 dude... I destroyed Re_Pulenta twice *Grin*  (to name an alliance who even won alliance ranking some times, because we won other wars also.) But maybe you were not playing in those eras. I'm speaking for 1 year and a half ago.

And i helped as i could in predators to win wars. But i should not answer you about that. If you want you can ask Kosac, because he was alliance leader.

And if you want to know why i don't play for alliance ranking, i can give you a simple answer: Is the kind of ranking which can be fooled easily, without even cheating... So i can't play a pointless race...
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2009, 15:25:12 PM »

Tell me one thing I lied about (not that I care but anyway)

1. That you pillaged top player (No other top 10 is pillaged from you)
2. That you pillage offline players (while you stayed sleepless last night just to pillage us)

Who cares if you don't care... You are just a liar...
smruti
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2009, 15:28:37 PM »

thx! *rose*
 When you play in blitz is not a surprise you get killed  *Angry*

that era i had 0 offensive defeats and no one attacked me after i got my fort 7 in the last 10 days of the era ...btw i had around 90k net , so u cant call me i played low pointer  *Tongue* *Tongue*

if i can remember u had above 150k pts and all of ur provs were plains *hihi* *hihi*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2009, 15:29:03 PM »

ok i wont interfere in the argument because im both pillager and farmer (meds 20  *freak* )

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
smruti
« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2009, 15:30:47 PM »

ok i wont interfere in the argument because im both pillager and farmer (meds 20  *freak* )
med 20   *Shocked* *Shocked*  since i hardly have med 20 in all the realm i have played till i started playing IO  *black_eye*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2009, 15:32:45 PM »

that era i had 0 offensive defeats and no one attacked me after i got my fort 7 in the last 10 days of the era ...btw i had around 90k net , so u cant call me i played low pointer  *Tongue* *Tongue*

if i can remember u had above 150k pts and all of ur provs were plains *hihi* *hihi*

No no... sorry, you are wrong... I was something like 40k points net as maximum... And i had only 2 plains as i remember... (With 5 provinces only)

@Kosac... Mate, i'm not against pillages. I'm against players (or second accounts) who come from extreme 3x, pillage, and declare that's they strategy, indeed lying... this is bullshit
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 15:33:23 PM by reni » Logged
smruti
« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2009, 15:34:16 PM »

I was something like 40k points net as maximum...
after ur army was killed  *hahaha* *hahaha* nice joke
smruti
« Reply #160 on: June 03, 2009, 15:36:23 PM »

Too bad, IO servers couldn't keep up with the intensity of the competition ... *Angry* *pardon*

The same happened with war_heroes this year at the starting  *sad* *sad*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #161 on: June 03, 2009, 15:38:48 PM »

after ur army was killed  *hahaha* *hahaha* nice joke

No no... Sincerely... Max can be 50k.... My army was not so big, because i started era late. I remember i had no more then 5000 paladins as max...  *pardon*
smruti
« Reply #162 on: June 03, 2009, 15:41:06 PM »

No no... Sincerely... Max can be 50k.... My army was not so big, because i started era late. I remember i had no more then 5000 paladins as max...  *pardon*
*Embarrassed* *Embarrassed* i had only 35 k phalanx , thats the one type elites i had  *Embarrassed*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #163 on: June 03, 2009, 15:44:25 PM »

@reni

I am interested in the mili point of your talk...and the selection of the players...

well...we can gladly help the allience Age in killing Bulgarian players (as we never select victims *Smiley* ) when they need us...also they are real fighters..and here great pillagers who will pillage all types as long as the era goes..

don't worry each player has his time to be pillaged by them...

about mili ranking...I am glad to see your name on the top...

I agree with you only in a single thought...the race here is meaningless...

they will know the power of my sword
Ukobach
« Reply #164 on: June 03, 2009, 15:48:18 PM »

1. That you pillaged top player (No other top 10 is pillaged from you)
2. That you pillage offline players (while you stayed sleepless last night just to pillage us)

Who cares if you don't care... You are just a liar...

I am sorry you do not believe me, but you are wrong.

We speak about different top 10, I am very, very, very, very sorry I could not figure out you only talk about net and that the rest do not count one month into the realm. Case closed.

I did not stay sleepless, it was B and PiII that pillaged you. They have a different time-zone. Case Closed.

@Kosac... Mate, i'm not against pillages. I'm against players (or second accounts) who come from extreme 3x, pillage, and declare that's they strategy, indeed lying... this is bullshit

3x-range, extreme or not does not matter to a pillager, but I sense that you have never played as a pillager and would not know about that. I would like 3x-range to be default for crying out loud. I never look at 2x-range.

Now stay away from mu Muffins!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 15:49:41 PM by Ukobach » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: