Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 16:17:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 154667 times)
Ukobach
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2009, 14:47:10 PM »

What is this? The mediocre chat table?  *hahaha* *hahaha*

Dude... You are coward not because you pillaged, but because you gave your account to someone interested in that and did that in the extreme 3x.

And look who is speaking the great warrior, with 2x soldiers lost more then killed...

@sv_iv I like to kill more then 1 million.... soldiers dude... lol, and with less then 500k casualities.

@Berserkers
Tell me the other players you great warrior pillaged in top 20... You are just a liar dude... but just a small one...  *hahaha*
Keep up with the game, come at my 2x and let's play...
I can't compete with you, because i play to win, not to fulfill some other player desires...

You all fall in the same category... arrogants and liars...

@ Reni the farmer : ?Did I gave my acc to someone?

And another thing, whats up with this?Huh?

@ smruti : I am starting to like you, that feels bad.

@ sv_iv : I am doing the same with Nagato (top 10 mili and honor, reni the farmer), maybe we are to nice on the smokers.

@ Everyone else : Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2009, 14:47:20 PM »

why dnt u tell us what u are ?? 2 months of farming , capitulating , talking crap about others about net worth , bringing on millions army (oh u aint a farmer what are we mistaken  *pardon*)

we loose bcoz we dare to win......
i play for fun , i dnt care for what u play and to what u win ..... i think u are wasting ur credits and loosing the fun  *pardon*..NVM

Well... Getting 7 medals in the first day by pillaging does not make you a warrior also. And we have not finished second month. In the end of second month generally i'm top 5 military, if not first. Dude, we have not played together, so you can't evaluate me in just 1 month.
If you don't care for what to play or what to win, why are you wasting your time here in the forum?  *hahaha*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2009, 14:51:36 PM »

@ Reni the farmer : ?Did I gave my acc to someone?

And another thing, whats up with this?Huh?

Are you blind or what?  *xxx* Don't you see the other accounts are with 0 points?

Stop bullshiting and spaming here dude... You are just a liar.

Tell me the other players you pillaged in top 20, you great pillager...

I started to have serious doubts about your age...
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2009, 14:52:25 PM »

What is this? The mediocre chat table?  *hahaha* *hahaha*

Dude... You are coward not because you pillaged, but because you gave your account to someone interested in that and did that in the extreme 3x.

And look who is speaking the great warrior, with 2x soldiers lost more then killed...

@sv_iv I like to kill more then 1 million.... soldiers dude... lol, and with less then 500k casualities.

@Berserkers
Tell me the other players you great warrior pillaged in top 20... You are just a liar dude... but just a small one...  *hahaha*
Keep up with the game, come at my 2x and let's play...
I can't compete with you, because i play to win, not to fulfill some other player desires...

You all fall in the same category... arrogants and liars...

stop crying like a baby  *cry* or is it some illness you´ve got Huh? in that case i can get you a "Pill" for it  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

smruti
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2009, 14:52:30 PM »

Well... 1) Getting 7 medals in the first day by pillaging does not make you a warrior also. And we have not finished second month. 2) In the end of second month generally i'm top 5 military, if not first. 3)Dude, we have not played together, so you can't evaluate me in just 1 month.
4) If you don't care for what to play or what to win, why are you wasting your time here in the forum?  *hahaha*

1) i never argued about , u can find me a noob in topics..
2) i dnt care.
3) thats what m talking about , if u hvnt played with me , then u will prolly never know me , and vice versa.
4) i said i play for fun..... i never waste time on thinking .... m a software programmer -- alwayz work like a geek , so when ever i get free time in every hour or so i just search for fun....thats wt m i..... *black_eye*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2009, 14:56:51 PM »

stop crying like a baby  *cry* or is it some illness you´ve got Huh? in that case i can get you a "Pill" for it  *hahaha*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* Welcome dude... Welcome...

You think i care for pillages? Never mind! We were heavily pillaged before, and never wrote a single message in the forum. We fought back and that's all!
I care only for correctness of game. And you came in extreme 3x just to pillage specifically 2 players. If that is not cowardice then it's multi
accounting... your choice dude...  *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #141 on: June 03, 2009, 14:58:04 PM »

m a software programmer -- alwayz work like a geek

At least we are similar somewhere *Grin*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2009, 14:59:38 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* Welcome dude... Welcome...

You think i care for pillages? Never mind! We were heavily pillaged before, and never wrote a single message in the forum. We fought back and that's all!
I care only for correctness of game. And you came in extreme 3x just to pillage specifically 2 players. If that is not cowardice then it's multi
accounting... your choice dude...  *freak*

Well I know you from realm 2 and yes you finnish high in mp! But why do you have active alliance when i'm pretty sure you've never won a war and don't know how to fight one *pardon*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
smruti
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2009, 15:02:39 PM »

Well I know you from realm 2 and yes you finnish high in mp! But why do you have active alliance when i'm pretty sure you've never won a war and don't know how to fight one *pardon*

hmmm i think thrs something about leader getting 10% bonus for active alliance  *pardon*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2009, 15:05:10 PM »

I'm not playing it for alliance ranking... And i know how to do it, you can ask the others *wink* And you can't be sure, because in r2 i have won many wars, but not in the era you are talking about. Or if you want, you can ask Kosac... We also played in predators in r10 some eras ago *Grin*

There are also other reasons to have an active alliance mate, besides alliance wars *wink*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #145 on: June 03, 2009, 15:05:58 PM »

hmmm i think thrs something about leader getting 10% bonus for active alliance  *pardon*

Properly!  *hihi*
smruti
« Reply #146 on: June 03, 2009, 15:06:57 PM »

I'm not playing it for alliance ranking... And i know how to do it, you can ask the others *wink* And you can't be sure, because in r2 i have won many wars, but not in the era you are talking about. Or if you want, you can ask Kosac... We also played in predators in r10 some eras ago *Grin*

There are also other reasons to have an active alliance mate, besides alliance wars *wink*

i was thr in that era in r10 , where BAD_boys killed u before the era ends *Tongue*..but nice wars thr *Grin*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #147 on: June 03, 2009, 15:09:39 PM »

I read before you saying how weak r2 is and how your alliance was only good one and kosac saying same when your alliance could'nt even finnish on the ladder! I have played 5 era's in r2 and the ones your alliance played you never finnished there yet put other alliancies down!  *pardon*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2009, 15:09:52 PM »

i was thr in that era in r10 , where BAD_boys killed u before the era ends *Tongue*..but nice wars thr *Grin*

thx! *rose*
 When you play in blitz is not a surprise you get killed  *Angry*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #149 on: June 03, 2009, 15:12:55 PM »

I read before you saying how weak r2 is and how your alliance was only good one and kosac saying same when your alliance could'nt even finnish on the ladder! I have played 5 era's in r2 and the ones your alliance played you never finnished there yet put other alliancies down!  *pardon*

*xxx* You told me i have not won any war... Or ,better, you were even sure. Now don't change it. Are you sure any more? Or we should stop talking about winning "some wars" and start another thread about alliance ranking? Just tell me...  *pardon*
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: